• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Can blasting or slugfest get super armor plz

13 posts in this topic

Posted

I'd prefer blasting but slugfest would be awesome too

Kinda just really wish I could do damage in group situations other than devestation, Titan blow, or popping the awakened buff and spamming cannon attacks from a safe distance

Posted

It will be too OP  ;)

Posted

It will be too OP  ;)

every other class has either frontal block or superarmor on at least some of their big damage abilities

Posted

Yeah, but we have other tools like 350/s heal, grabs, nice super armor chaining on awakening, mid range cc etc. I know it will be nice, but in my opinion we are strong enough. :)

Posted

The way this game seems to balance skills is that the "damage" skills don't have super armor and the utility skills or CCing skills do have super armor.

This is to balance where you dont have an OP skill that can not be stopped and has high damage from happening.

Posted

The way this game seems to balance skills is that the "damage" skills don't have super armor and the utility skills or CCing skills do have super armor.

This is to balance where you dont have an OP skill that can not be stopped and has high damage from happening.

looks over at the witch/wizard.. yea...

Posted

lava pericer > grab > beat wizard/witch.. yea...

There are counters for everything. Look at the overall game, don't just complain about one thing. I have played witch for a little while now and there are plenty of classes that kill it pretty easily. Just gotta learn how to play against it. Take some time to practice.

Posted

slugfest  has super armor tho, only on last hit B|

1 person likes this

Posted

Charged attacks do have superarmor, instant doesnt, seems fair to me

I never used a single potion since the awakening came. You can always use Titan's Sindhrome if low on hp, but seems weird to have such low hp.

Posted (edited)

lava pericer > grab > beat wizard/witch.. yea...

There are counters for everything. Look at the overall game, don't just complain about one thing. I have played witch for a little while now and there are plenty of classes that kill it pretty easily. Just gotta learn how to play against it. Take some time to practice.

1v1 i can fight pretty much any class and do pretty well except well geared/well played ninjas

1v1 isn't the problem and it's probably what witch is weakest at (still not bad at it though)

looking at the "overall game"

witch/wiz grind faster than other classes

witch/wiz does significant aoe damage

witch/wiz can do decent damage from range

witch/wiz have heal

witch/wiz have PA which is the best buff in the game for group fights

witch/wiz have mana shield adding to their tankiness

witch/wiz have brokenly high acc modifiers

witch/wiz have superarmor or frontal block on most things

pro tip don't tell people to look at the "overall game" if you play a witch/wiz because looking at the "overall game" your class broken af

Charged attacks do have superarmor, instant doesnt, seems fair to me

I never used a single potion since the awakening came. You can always use Titan's Sindhrome if low on hp, but seems weird to have such low hp.

do you pvp?

Edited by Kirves

Posted

1v1 i can fight pretty much any class and do pretty well except well geared/well played ninjas

1v1 isn't the problem and it's probably what witch is weakest at (still not bad at it though)

looking at the "overall game"

witch/wiz grind faster than other classes

witch/wiz does significant aoe damage

witch/wiz can do decent damage from range

witch/wiz have heal

witch/wiz have PA which is the best buff in the game for group fights

witch/wiz have mana shield adding to their tankiness

witch/wiz have brokenly high acc modifiers

witch/wiz have superarmor or frontal block on most things

pro tip don't tell people to look at the "overall game" if you play a witch/wiz because looking at the "overall game" your class broken af

do you pvp?

It's easier to kill a wizard than a DK/Musa for me, i think it's personal gameplay style

I grind better with DK and Berserker for example

Berserker doesnt have good aoe damage as well? Devastation can stun all enemies in range, quite good support skill in large pvp fights

Slugfest have superarmor as well, so as Titan Blow have frontal block while charging

I find Berserker quite balanced atm, dont give Devs some ideas, or it will be ruined with some nerf :D

Posted

It's easier to kill a wizard than a DK/Musa for me, i think it's personal gameplay style

I grind better with DK and Berserker for example

Berserker doesnt have good aoe damage as well? Devastation can stun all enemies in range, quite good support skill in large pvp fights

Slugfest have superarmor as well, so as Titan Blow have frontal block while charging

I find Berserker quite balanced atm, dont give Devs some ideas, or it will be ruined with some nerf :D

like I said 1v1 I have no problems with wizard

wiz aoe shits on devestation, and we do not farm level appropriate mobs at even close to the same speed

sausans and pirates sure, we're pretty quick (still not sure if faster, don't think so) but places like pila ku, sulfur, aakman witch and wiz leave us in the dust 

slugfest has superarmor on the last hit which is better than nothing but when you compare kit to kit they just have more

that being said I DO think berserkers are in a good place and relatively balanced...there's just a few classes that are outliers that the devs said they didn't want to nerf and instead wanted to buff the other classss (berserker included) 

1 person likes this

Posted

They need to remove our annoying sustained damage and give us some proper burst I feel like the class is clunky as hell animation wise and attack wise and too many of our abilities are predictable as -----.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0