• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Nerf Witch and Wizard

761 posts in this topic

Posted

and what exactly is the problem with it? i mean its a strong skill, so we are going to turn arround every skill from wiz/witch? Do you want to see us without any abilitys so your class can be the only OP class again?

I don't remember Kuno ever being OP.

1 person likes this

Posted

Flat out incredulous that people are claiming Wizards have shitty mobility. I was farming Sausages with a guildmate for a short while last night and his Wiz was ridiculously fast. I couldn't keep up!

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

nvm warrior, keep doing your job and let the wizards talk

You mean, defending overtuned class? Its logical that people are defending what they play but every wizard with bit of self-reflection i have ever met agreed that this class IS overtuned. 

And you know it too,deep in your heart. Same like warrior needs tweaks here and there (or any other class) and i have no problem to agree with that. But wiz is its own league.

Edited by Chors

Posted

You mean, defending overtuned class? Its logical that people are defending what they play but every wizard with bit of self-reflection i have ever met agreed that this class IS overtuned. 

And you know it too,deep in your heart. Same like warrior needs tweaks here and there (or any other class) and i have no problem to agree with that. But wiz is its own league.

ofc you should know what defending his overtuned class means right? But still there isn't any arguments that can counter up with mine, so defending succesfully i guess...

Posted

ofc you should know what defending his overtuned class means right? But still there isn't any arguments that can counter up with mine, so defending succesfully i guess...

Im not going to read every post you wrote just to argue with you exactly. There are just few things about which ppl comppain monst.

+ I had wiz with 210/301. I know how this class works. As i said, every self reflected wizard knows that class needs adjustment. None arguments can be put against it.

Im pretty sure we`ll see some tweaks in future so i can tag you back here once it happens. 

Posted (edited)

Well offensive Build wiz are not even the Problem, did you guys see the Tournament in KR, the DP Wizzard there was gathering stuff to insult the opponents cause not even 2 240+ AP guys could kill him.

And he still able to kill allmost everyone.

The VOD is somewhere here: https://www.twitch.tv/twirow/videos/all

Edited by Nischana

Posted (edited)

I don't remember Kuno ever being OP.

KUNOSARESOWEAK.jpg

Im not going to read every post you wrote just to argue with you exactly. There are just few things about which ppl comppain monst.

so you cant argue with me but you yelling out what every dumbling is yelling out. maybe i sucessfully defending my class in that case... 

Edited by Wollbert

Posted (edited)

Well offensive Build wiz are not even the Problem, did you guys see the Tournament in KR, the DP Wizzard there was gathering stuff to insult the opponents cause not even 2 240+ AP guys could kill him.

And he still able to kill allmost everyone.

We can't compare the KR version with our because most players in KR version are playing full AP.

Then, one player playing DP or evasion build should be able to resist quite well against all opponent because they will miss a lot. If he has 200+ AP, he will make nice dmg, even in front of a 240AP+ player because they play like glass canon.

Edited by Orasio

Posted

Well i dont rly think Witch an Wizzard need a hard nerf, maybe a bit.

But with DK awaking there is another class that its a very very good counter to Witch/Wizard and will make there lifes harder, it seems like DK awaking is just build to ----- up wizzards/witches.

Posted

But with DK awaking there is another class that its a very very good counter to Witch/Wizard and will make there lifes harder, it seems like DK awaking is just build to ----- up everyone else.

FTFY

Posted

Witch main here. I think wiz and witches do need to be nerfed. I kill more in node war than people who have 10-20 ap more than me. This makes no sense. Either lower the accuracy or amount of cc, or lower the dmg multiplier in pvp.

And I think it'll be more fun to play since I don't just one shot or one combo most that I come across. Yes, the feeling of getting penta kills is awesome, but it gets quite boring after a couple of node wars. Same goes for other classes that can one shot/combo multiple ppl. Should make the fights last longer. Right now it's like you stay alive for a few seconds to a few minutes, then spend a minute waiting for respawn.

Tbh, I don't even have a  big issue with their dmg, although some adjustments are needed... but why are they tankier than a warrior and Valkyrie combined? It takes a group to kill them and they can still pose a threat to that group...

1 person likes this

Posted

But with DK awaking there is another class that its a very very good counter to Witch/Wizard and will make there lifes harder, it seems like DK awaking is just build to ----- up wizzards/witches.

When I came back to the game, I rolled a Witch simply because I love ranged classes and the AoE looked fun.  Compared to my DK, her mobility completely sucks and I've found myself at the losing end of some griefing several times.  Obviously we don't know how the DK awakening will change things but from what I've seen, they will have the burst ability with all that added mobility as well.

Posted

Say witch and wizard, then complain about wizard ult....-----ing idiot

the witch ult is a joke and most classes can blow up most other classes

1 person likes this

Posted

So wizards/witches dodged the nerf bullet again like Neo in the Matrix? xD

1 person likes this

Posted

Ever run into a 200/320 or even 210/300 Witch/Wizard? Then tell me that they are squishy lol. On top of that they still melt your hp with only 200 Ap. Meanwhile there are classes that need 220+ap to even start killing 300-320 dp targets. I have 230 ap on my Maehwa and i cannot kill a 300dp+ Wizard in one down. I needed 215-220ap before i could even confidently kill 270-280 dp Targets.

Meanwhile i have Witch's with 180 ap killing me (270dp) in one down, and Wizard's taking half my health with that stupid aqua jail or w.e shit that bugs my chase and gets me stuck in it for a second so i take a lot of unnecessary damage.

Everyone wants to think they play balanced class and doesn't want their main to get nerfed, but Wizard/Witch just hit way too hard considering all the utility they have. Rather tweak their accuracy modifiers on their skills so they miss more and need to build accuracy, or take away some of their utility. A Wizard/Witch is not supposed to be a tanky, mobile (Yes they are -----ing too mobile don't use arena or instanced duels as an example since it's such an enclosed space. In open world they are -----ing mobile af), hard hitting, support class.

Posted

Please nerf wizards before the game turns into " Black Wizard Online " The amount of dmg + survive ability is just insane.

1 person likes this

Posted

wizards are a stupidly high scaling and broken class, their 100% is litteraly used for destroying your 10 man non wiz group. playing a melee class against wizards are such great fun, playing the floor is lava and trying to dodge all their -----ing spells. 

Posted (edited)

Might aswell remove the entire class then.

There's a reason everything has superarmor. It's because every awakened ability in the game has some sort of crowd control, and because every single wizard/witch ability makes them completely stationary.

What about Ninja?

Less AoE, tons of moves have them stationary (including their BSR) they take more damage than wizards and have no frontal blocks, gaurds or super armor on their attacks ON TOP of not having a compliment of heals and buffs.

Edited by bakimono

Posted

What about Ninja?
Less AoE, tons of moves have them stationary (including their BSR) they take more damage than wizards and have no frontal blocks, gaurds or super armor on their attacks ON TOP of not having a compliment of heals and buffs.

You compare a melee, evasive character with mobility, stealth, two grabs, iframes and frontal block while dashing with a class that remains stationary while doing damage and is locked to using one mobility ability every 7 to 10 seconds.

Posted (edited)

and again a bunch of butthurt random appears to talk the same shet as their precursors with even ignoring everything figured out in the past conversation.
Good job of being blind, keep wondering Kakao gives shets about your thoughts how classes should being balanced.

Ankeret

•  
  • 84c1e40ea0e759e3f1505eb1788ddf3c_default
  • Members
  • 1 post

xj

•  
  • 84c1e40ea0e759e3f1505eb1788ddf3c_default
  • Members
  • 2 posts

nice joke

I have 230 ap on my Maehwa and i cannot kill a 300dp+ Wizard in one down.

well i have a tier 6 horse and cant be fast as a maewha, shet happens 

Edited by Wollbert

Posted

well i have a tier 6 horse and cant be fast as a maewha, shet happens 

Lol, i see this too Often about people saying how Maehwa is faster than Horses. A Maehwa is only going to be faster than ur horse for 3 seconds before they run out of stamina, need to wait for cd on wp pots and can only run. If we run out of stamina then they are very easy to kill because then all we can do is stand still, block and wait for our stamina to recover or start sprinting and hope someone doesn't catch us while we are totally vulnerable. Also as we wait for wp pots to come off cd, we can't use any skills and we are basically a piece of rock. Btw the only horse Maehwa is faster than is a T4 horse, unless you have a level 1 t6 horse that's already crippled and missing a leg. 

Posted (edited)

You compare a melee, evasive character with mobility, stealth, two grabs, iframes and frontal block while dashing with a class that remains stationary while doing damage and is locked to using one mobility ability every 7 to 10 seconds.

Again, many of ninja's big moves also involve locking them stationary and they don't get any blocks or super armor, take more damage, can do more single target damage but generally do less damage and don't have two heals, buffs or two different ways to keep mobs aggroed away from them.

Your argument is that the big damage from witch / wiz locks them stationary so they NEED it so I pointed out a class that similarly sits still for their big damage that doesn't have it.

iframes, an extra throw and blocking while dashing is great... but also pretty useless when you're locked in place to do your actual damage.

Edited by bakimono

Posted

Have you ever played Ninja? Do you know how stuck in place Ninja is during their combo? There's a reason why Ninja is so good at 1v1 but pretty bad in GvG. It's because their combos are so ridiculously long and they need to stay relatively stationary to do all these combos. 

I'm sorry but almost every class remains relatively stationary while doing damage and a lot of them don't even have SA or Frontal block on some of these damage abilities. 

Posted (edited)

Lol, i see this too Often about people saying how Maehwa is faster than Horses. A Maehwa is only going to be faster than ur horse for 3 seconds before they run out of stamina, need to wait for cd on wp pots and can only run. If we run out of stamina then they are very easy to kill because then all we can do is stand still, block and wait for our stamina to recover or start sprinting and hope someone doesn't catch us while we are totally vulnerable. Also as we wait for wp pots to come off cd, we can't use any skills and we are basically a piece of rock. Btw the only horse Maehwa is faster than is a T4 horse, unless you have a level 1 t6 horse that's already crippled and missing a leg. 

i also see the stamina excuse so many times. first of all, stamina regenerates itself in 3 seconds, so reling on this stat is a bless. i can dash 3 turns through the whole RBF untill i have to press the instant-WP reg button with my lvl 56 maewha. so your arguing is shet. but if you cant handle 100 dashes to have...

"If we run out of stamina then they are very easy to kill because then all we can do is stand still, block and wait for our stamina to recover or start sprinting and hope someone doesn't catch us while we are totally vulnerable."

And if you reach this situation you must have wasted your 100 dashes for the bin and you need to git gud asap.

Edited by Wollbert

Posted

Have you ever played Ninja? Do you know how stuck in place Ninja is during their combo? There's a reason why Ninja is so good at 1v1 but pretty bad in GvG. It's because their combos are so ridiculously long and they need to stay relatively stationary to do all these combos. 

I'm sorry but almost every class remains relatively stationary while doing damage and a lot of them don't even have SA or Frontal block on some of these damage abilities. 

Again, many of ninja's big moves also involve locking them stationary and they don't get any blocks or super armor, take more damage, can do more single target damage but generally do less damage and don't have two heals, buffs or two different ways to keep mobs aggroed away from them.
Your argument is that the big damage from witch / wiz locks them stationary so they NEED it so I pointed out a class that similarly sits still for their big damage that doesn't have it.

iframes, an extra throw and blocking while dashing is great... but also pretty useless when you're locked in place to do your actual damage.

I am saying they are fundamentally different classes and can't be compared at all.