• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Nerf Witch and Wizard

761 posts in this topic

Posted

@Korvgubben @Slasher

205 AP, no accuracy, around 320 DP

To clearify since people like to think they know stuff that's not even true, he does not V, he does not use PA before he got up from the zerks grab right before he ulted.
But anyways you'll see how broken they are.
And no the other players are not mansha's they are properly geared aswell most of the ones in this video.

And I am honestly amazed that Lemon is still going at it, even after it's been pretty much shown that tamers aren't in that bad of a position.
Who the F gives a F about tamer? we all know they are pretty good, there are other classes that needs more attention, that can't do half the things tamer can.
But ohh wait, all tamers are just that good, no other classes have a playerbase that can play nearly as good as tamers or try nearly as hard as them. <3

2 people like this

Posted (edited)

In yesterday's Oasis Festival the devs said they were looking into balancing PVP so I think WZ will be nerfed for sure.

Needing no accuracy gear to actually do damage in PVP is the most ----ing broken BS in BDO PVP history. 40 accuracy on skill alone wtf u smoking? Wizard/Witch auto win class.

Edited by FapperJack
2 people like this

Posted

See, that's whats wrong with Wizard/Witch players, their brain activity is so low during gameplay since its 2ez, that they cant figure it out.

Dude how far did you get your shit pushed in to whine this much?

Us witches and wizards had to wait the longest for our awakenings, suffered at other ez mode classes while they controlled grind spots, and now that we're a proper class again you can't handle it?

And don't give me that crap of all those things you listed, other classes have heals, other classes have op one shotting ults, a lot more classes have grabs, I can go on here.

You know what they can do by now, but you still can't anticipate it? You that bad? Do you need huge warnings that flash on your screen telling you do gtfo? 

Perhaps it's just a classic case.

3 people like this

Posted

Us witches and wizards had to wait the longest for our awakenings, suffered at other ez mode classes while they controlled grind spots, and now that we're a proper class again you can't handle it?

And don't give me that crap of all those things you listed, other classes have heals, other classes have op one shotting ults, a lot more classes have grabs, I can go on here.

You know what they can do by now, but you still can't anticipate it? You that bad? Do you need huge warnings that flash on your screen telling you do gtfo? 

what kind of ----ing class has 40 accuracy on skills and 25 free AP on passive? If u nerf WZ's passive into other class level they would not be remotely close to this OP.

Like 208 AP without AP gear u seriously think u can do jack with that garbage AP if u were ranger in siege? Me playing ranger with 240AP have so much trouble killing literally anyone so I have to sacrifice my AP for accuracy and even that I can't seem to kill anyone with my combo. While the retarded WZ with way shittier gear than me kills 10 ppl in a blink of eye u think this shit PVP's balanced?

Posted

Wah I was the best class pre-awakening until people got theirs and now we're the best post-awakening WE SUFFERED FOR LIKE... 3 MONTHS WE DESERVE TO BE OP OKAY?

7 people like this

Posted (edited)

I rerolled DK because once her awk comes up she will be op ASF. Also rolled a wiz so I can faceroll afk.

Edited by Boneleech
1 person likes this

Posted

Wait, you didn't know Wizards have Pets and have grabs? and yet you have time to make comments? maybe you should learn more about your class. You obviously play Wizard, only a wizard would deny such facts even the Dev's, everyone and I bet even you know to be true.

it is not a pet, it is a summon. correctness counts. and it is a grab. a pissy one but still. and kinda useless.

"i am not a witch."  Becker

Posted

Posted

I rerolled DK because once her awk comes up she will be op ASF. Also rolled a wiz so I can faceroll afk.

DK is not in WZ's league, DK's squishy as F cuz she doesn't have WZ's OP PA and heal, also DK's 100% isn't on WZ's level she can't kill 7 ppl in an instant like a WZ.

DK's not even very good 1v1, left alone against a Zerker or a Musa ur basically screwed.

Posted

DK is not in WZ's league, DK's squishy as F cuz she doesn't have WZ's OP PA and heal, also DK's 100% isn't on WZ's level she can't kill 7 ppl in an instant like a WZ.

DK's not even very good 1v1, left alone against a Zerker or a Musa ur basically screwed.

clearly you know nothing about dk if you think they're not op

sorc iframes without the stamina cost, larger range than ANY other class and completely disgusting damage

dk, witch, and wiz dominate kr pvp and will here as well

Posted

clearly you know nothing about dk if you think they're not op

sorc iframes without the stamina cost, larger range than ANY other class and completely disgusting damage

dk, witch, and wiz dominate kr pvp and will here as well

Sorc's iframe way better than DK, DK's iframe has cooldown cannot be spammed like Sorc. Also Sorc has much higher evasion, and Sorc can hide and remain invincible for a long period but DK cannot. DK has like no evasion she's squishy as ranger u breeze on DK she dies. Sure DK has more range and accuracy but Sorc has much more survivability and CC.

I'd say DK is only OP in mass PVP cuz she has the best range and relatively short cool down on her skills. DK's kinda slow and the iframe has a cooldown, in a 1v1 fight if u know DK well u'll know when to go hit her, she's way easier to catch than Sorc or Musa/Maehwa. If u play her u'll see what I mean most of her motions have long delays which make her really really vulnerable in a small scale PVP. She can hide her delays by staying backline in a mass PVP though.

Posted

Just waiting for those new major pvp changes with DP buff, Shift guard when KD'd and those awk to main hand that will put op classes even more op, while we can't even catch up. Sitting here watching how Musa (and prolly many others) go from "meh Ok tier" to "thrash tier", time to quit by then, no time to reroll in this sickening unbalanced circus.

NO!

MUSA FOREVER!

1 person likes this

Posted

what kind of ----ing class has 40 accuracy on skills and 25 free AP on passive? If u nerf WZ's passive into other class level they would not be remotely close to this OP.

Like 208 AP without AP gear u seriously think u can do jack with that garbage AP if u were ranger in siege? Me playing ranger with 240AP have so much trouble killing literally anyone so I have to sacrifice my AP for accuracy and even that I can't seem to kill anyone with my combo. While the retarded WZ with way shittier gear than me kills 10 ppl in a blink of eye u think this shit PVP's balanced?

Where did u pull that 40 accuracy from ? The highest we have is 30% and not flat 40. Also the passive we have is MAGIC ATTACK POWER +20 not 25. I am not sure if that translates to Pure AP, or not but I dont see how that is an issue. Blader has a passive with 15% resistance..

This game is not built around 1V1, when will people accept that. Wizard are SUPPOSED to NUKE people, that is what a WIZARD supposed to do. 

Post launch of the game, rangers had the upper hand in almost every ascpect of the game PVP/PVE. Wizard was straight garabge, just another support class really. Where were u then ? Wizards deserve to be a TOP class, we suffered enough. 

1 person likes this

Posted

Am I the only one that find it so backwards to buff all the other classes instead of nerfing the 2-3 current OP classes? The graph shows that most classes are in a somewhat good spot except Kuno/Ninja and that only Wiz/Witch and DK is really OP.

So instead of balancing 3 classes they rather balance/buff nearly 10 classes? And by buffing instead of nerfing the game will only suffer from even more powercreep...which is already an issue. It would been much faster, more efficient and better for the health of the game to just nerf the OP classes

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

By the time they balance the weaker classes, Trump might be gone from the Whitehouse.

ahah, pretty much this.

But Hey ! at least ! they are aware their game balance is a sh#t hole, we are saved 9_9

And, dont forget ! buy a lot of pearl 9_9

Edited by woots

Posted

Sorc's iframe way better than DK, DK's iframe has cooldown cannot be spammed like Sorc. Also Sorc has much higher evasion, and Sorc can hide and remain invincible for a long period but DK cannot. DK has like no evasion she's squishy as ranger u breeze on DK she dies. Sure DK has more range and accuracy but Sorc has much more survivability and CC.

I'd say DK is only OP in mass PVP cuz she has the best range and relatively short cool down on her skills. DK's kinda slow and the iframe has a cooldown, in a 1v1 fight if u know DK well u'll know when to go hit her, she's way easier to catch than Sorc or Musa/Maehwa. If u play her u'll see what I mean most of her motions have long delays which make her really really vulnerable in a small scale PVP. She can hide her delays by staying backline in a mass PVP though.

First of all, NO. Sorc iframe uses stamina, our main resource for atack. DK has multiple iframes, that can be chained together, with only 1 second of downtime with not resources used; hence in kr DK is stronger than wizard atm. Sorc evasion is BAD and it scales poorly; while DK has more and scales better. On top of that DK has MUCH higher accuracy modifiers on skills (sorc has 0 accuracy on 95% of the skills). 

DK is the class with most surviability in game, due to it's mobility, multitude of SA (most in game), multitude of iframes (most in game). DK also has MORE cc than sorc, most of them being ranged and with more hits (more hits = higher chance for the cc to hit).

DK is not slow, as it has some of the fasest casting skills in game. Or you ment running? Her sprinintg also uses least stamina in game due to her short range dash that can be spammed with a second cooldown; making it faster than ranger.

You clearly don't know anything about sorc or DK. So please NEVER compare the 2 of them when you are completely uninformed.

She has no delays. Pls, you don't know anything about those 2 classes.

Am I the only one that find it so backwards to buff all the other classes instead of nerfing the 2-3 current OP classes? The graph shows that most classes are in a somewhat good spot except Kuno/Ninja and that only Wiz/Witch and DK is really OP.

So instead of balancing 3 classes they rather balance/buff nearly 10 classes? And by buffing instead of nerfing the game will only suffer from even more powercreep...which is already an issue. It would been much faster, more efficient and better for the health of the game to just nerf the OP classes

They are afraid of having the most played classes in game punished by nerfs, because ppl will reroll. They were not afraid of it when they nerfed sorc, or other classes in the past. It's bullshit indeed.

Where did u pull that 40 accuracy from ? The highest we have is 30% and not flat 40. Also the passive we have is MAGIC ATTACK POWER +20 not 25. I am not sure if that translates to Pure AP, or not but I dont see how that is an issue. Blader has a passive with 15% resistance..

This game is not built around 1V1, when will people accept that. Wizard are SUPPOSED to NUKE people, that is what a WIZARD supposed to do. 

Post launch of the game, rangers had the upper hand in almost every ascpect of the game PVP/PVE. Wizard was straight garabge, just another support class really. Where were u then ? Wizards deserve to be a TOP class, we suffered enough. 

The highest you have is 30? Wow, try my 0 on sorc. 1 magic atack power = 1.5 atack power. So you have actually 30 ap, indeed. Not to mention that you actually have accuracy modifiers on 99% of your skils. Most of the other classes have 0 accuracy on most skills.

Well, if he's supposed to nuke ppl; lets remove the heal. Let's remove best buffs in game from them. Let's remove 2x teleport from them. And let's force them into accuracy builds like all other classes that are supposed to nuke ppl. Deal? But, oh, no wait; wizard is supposed to be the most broken class in game, not to nuke ppl, right, so that doesn't work.

Wizard was not straight garbage. Wizard on horse was second best class in siege.

"DESERVE" WTF!!!!!? ???????? DESERVE??? So the other players that paid for the game deserve to be shitted on because they don't play wizard?

7 people like this

Posted

im just afraid if they buff everyone to be on par with the top, IE give everyone retarded mechanics and retard damage, this will truly become a button mash fest. Much more so than it already is. Sad times ahead unless PA proves me wrong and does some logical changes.

Posted

bdo-class-kd-ratios.jpg

I think it might be a question of gitting gud. Funny how you keep on defending DKs in every thread.

3 people like this

Posted

No

Nah

Not rly 2 since one can only be used after the other and not as a standalone skill. I can agree to 1.5 Teleports.

Nope.

All classes can buy pets.

Nope

Proof?

I could care less whether Wiz/Witch are OP or not, but just for the sake of the argument:

"Proof?"

Since you ask for proof, but yourself are not providing any, provide proof to back up your claims first.

Posted

bdo-class-kd-ratios.jpg

I think it might be a question of gitting gud. Funny how you keep on defending DKs in every thread.

WHAT? a new class is more played than the older one!!!That a real proof of OPness!!!

Posted

WHAT? a new class is more played than the older one!!!That a real proof of OPness!!!

That's not played. That's average K/D ratio in RBF/Siege/Pvp tournament.

And before you jump on "there's more DKs, that's why"; learn what -----ing average means. 

3 people like this

Posted

Your the only one who got confused with Wizard's pet as a dog/cat/bird.  Everyone else knew what I was talking about. 

Your the only one who got confused that you thought I was talking about a Witch having grabs, when its clearly just Wizard.

Why are you crying, your class isn't going to get nerfed anyways..Wizard.

"grabs" is plural, a berserker has grabs, wizard has "a grab".

If you are gonna spew wizard/witch hate in every thread on a daily basis you could at least stop with the half-truths.

except squirt gun does a ----- ton of damage coming from moderately geared wizards, is ranged AND spammable

Water sphere deals less dmg if used while on CD (5sec). Also the follow up skill (aqua bomb) cannot be used while on CD (8sec) and thats the skill that deals the majority of the dmg

I could care less whether Wiz/Witch are OP or not, but just for the sake of the argument:

"Proof?"

Since you ask for proof, but yourself are not providing any, provide proof to back up your claims first.

Burden of proof

Posted (edited)

That's not played. That's average K/D ratio in RBF/Siege/Pvp tournament.

Are you this dumb? And before you jump on "there's more DKs, that's why"; learn what -----ing average means. 

i don t know why a guy who just keep telling other people dumb/retarded are not ban from the forum but you have a point i didn t read and i m wrong.

wut?a class design to be a range nuker and easy mass pvp have a good ratio k/d.wtf?insane.

and yes.i forgot.----- you😂

Edited by Angryman

Posted

Just play one of the 3 best classes and quit crying they are: Dark Knight, Witch and Wizard.

Posted

im just afraid if they buff everyone to be on par with the top, IE give everyone retarded mechanics and retard damage, this will truly become a button mash fest. Much more so than it already is. Sad times ahead unless PA proves me wrong and does some logical changes.

BDO super smash? It kind of already is. 

MV5BMTQ3MTM3NjI1N15BMl5BanBnXkFtZTYwOTYx