• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Nerf Witch and Wizard

761 posts in this topic

Posted

Just play one of the 3 best classes and quit crying they are: Dark Knight, Witch and Wizard.

DK is going to be insane with awakening. The Witchard complaints are going to fade away in comparison by this time next week.

Posted

DK is going to be insane with awakening. The Witchard complaints are going to fade away in comparison by this time next week.

I'm excited :D

Posted

i5U0Yg.jpg

Gonna be a close one between me hitting level 56 and Trump running for re-election though :D

Posted (edited)

Your the only one who got confused with Wizard's pet as a dog/cat/bird.  Everyone else knew what I was talking about. 

Your the only one who got confused that you thought I was talking about a Witch having grabs, when its clearly just Wizard.

Why are you crying, your class isn't going to get nerfed anyways..Wizard.

You're the only one who got confused with the correct your/you're.

Edited by Peisinoe
1 person likes this

Posted

Wiz/Witches are op indeed 

but they are nothing compared to my life skilled valkyrie who never leaves heidel therefore making it the most unkillable class ingame.

5 people like this

Posted (edited)

short fix to keep players happy & stop them from wanting to quit, remove Super Armor from witch/wizard, give them frontal block (same smaller range one other classes have not the exteneded one they currently have).
because only frontline classes need Super Armor to engage which they dont currently have, instead of stand still & AOE to death everything mages who have it & can add it to any attack, Engaging classes need Super Armor on those engage attacks.
technically not a nerf, but a balance fix.

Edited by prymortal
2 people like this

Posted

what kind of ----ing class has 40 accuracy on skills and 25 free AP on passive? If u nerf WZ's passive into other class level they would not be remotely close to this OP.

Like 208 AP without AP gear u seriously think u can do jack with that garbage AP if u were ranger in siege? Me playing ranger with 240AP have so much trouble killing literally anyone so I have to sacrifice my AP for accuracy and even that I can't seem to kill anyone with my combo. While the retarded WZ with way shittier gear than me kills 10 ppl in a blink of eye u think this shit PVP's balanced?

Damn son yous got bad eyes, it's not even 40, it's 30, and it's not flat 30, it's 30%.

also it's magic attack power, on a passive, which you barely even notice. You have trouble killing anyone as a 240ap ranger? LOL gtfo troll

First of all, NO. Sorc iframe uses stamina, our main resource for atack. DK has multiple iframes, that can be chained together, with only 1 second of downtime with not resources used; hence in kr DK is stronger than wizard atm. Sorc evasion is BAD and it scales poorly; while DK has more and scales better. On top of that DK has MUCH higher accuracy modifiers on skills (sorc has 0 accuracy on 95% of the skills). 

DK is the class with most surviability in game, due to it's mobility, multitude of SA (most in game), multitude of iframes (most in game). DK also has MORE cc than sorc, most of them being ranged and with more hits (more hits = higher chance for the cc to hit).

DK is not slow, as it has some of the fasest casting skills in game. Or you ment running? Her sprinintg also uses least stamina in game due to her short range dash that can be spammed with a second cooldown; making it faster than ranger.

You clearly don't know anything about sorc or DK. So please NEVER compare the 2 of them when you are completely uninformed.

She has no delays. Pls, you don't know anything about those 2 classes.

They are afraid of having the most played classes in game punished by nerfs, because ppl will reroll. They were not afraid of it when they nerfed sorc, or other classes in the past. It's bullshit indeed.

The highest you have is 30? Wow, try my 0 on sorc. 1 magic atack power = 1.5 atack power. So you have actually 30 ap, indeed. Not to mention that you actually have accuracy modifiers on 99% of your skils. Most of the other classes have 0 accuracy on most skills.

Well, if he's supposed to nuke ppl; lets remove the heal. Let's remove best buffs in game from them. Let's remove 2x teleport from them. And let's force them into accuracy builds like all other classes that are supposed to nuke ppl. Deal? But, oh, no wait; wizard is supposed to be the most broken class in game, not to nuke ppl, right, so that doesn't work.

Wizard was not straight garbage, go ----- yourself. Wizard on horse was second best class in siege. Go ----- yourself with your idiotic lies. 

"DESERVE" WTF!!!!!? ???????? DESERVE??? So the other players that paid for the game deserve to be shitted on because they don't play wizard? Go ----- yourself!

Ok where's your tinfoil over 100000 tests to prove that? And even if you link me a document you don't have the exact formula so you'd still be talking out of your ass.

salty two digit plebs that think some shitty magic attack passive is noticeable 

Posted

I guess now is the time for everyone to reroll Wizard/Witch?  By the time they balance the weaker classes, Trump might be gone from the Whitehouse.

- Free Heals to full - check

- Biggest AoE attacks - check

- Teleports x 2 - check

- Grabs - check

- Pets - check

- BS Rage that can insta kill 5+ ppl instantly - check

- Fastest grinding class hence you can farm faster - check

Screw waiting right, Bye Kuno/Ninja, bye chugging XL potions for days, bye broken useless stealth, bye needing 10 perfectly executed combo attacks to kill 1 guy!

Have you even played a wizard or witch? Do you even know who Kakao is and what they do? Do you even know the company that created BDO?

Posted

Like 208 AP without AP gear u seriously think u can do jack with that garbage AP if u were ranger in siege? Me playing ranger with 240AP have so much trouble killing literally anyone so I have to sacrifice my AP for accuracy and even that I can't seem to kill anyone with my combo. While the retarded WZ with way shittier gear than me kills 10 ppl in a blink of eye u think this shit PVP's balanced?

If you're referring to the video, yeah man, full TET boss and TRI yellow accessories. Probably way shittier gear than you for sure. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Posted

The highest you have is 30? Wow, try my 0 on sorc. 1 magic atack power = 1.5 atack power. So you have actually 30 ap, indeed.

Can you provide a source to this claim that 1 Magic AP = 1.5 AP? I'm curious.

Posted

buff to the weaker class would be great

Posted

First of all, NO. Sorc iframe uses stamina, our main resource for atack. DK has multiple iframes, that can be chained together, with only 1 second of downtime with not resources used; hence in kr DK is stronger than wizard atm. Sorc evasion is BAD and it scales poorly; while DK has more and scales better. On top of that DK has MUCH higher accuracy modifiers on skills (sorc has 0 accuracy on 95% of the skills). 

DK is the class with most surviability in game, due to it's mobility, multitude of SA (most in game), multitude of iframes (most in game). DK also has MORE cc than sorc, most of them being ranged and with more hits (more hits = higher chance for the cc to hit).

DK is not slow, as it has some of the fasest casting skills in game. Or you ment running? Her sprinintg also uses least stamina in game due to her short range dash that can be spammed with a second cooldown; making it faster than ranger.

You clearly don't know anything about sorc or DK. So please NEVER compare the 2 of them when you are completely uninformed.

They are afraid of having the most played classes in game punished by nerfs, because ppl will reroll. They were not afraid of it when they nerfed sorc, or other classes in the past. It's bullshit indeed.

The highest you have is 30? Wow, try my 0 on sorc. 1 magic atack power = 1.5 atack power. So you have actually 30 ap, indeed. Not to mention that you actually have accuracy modifiers on 99% of your skils. Most of the other classes have 0 accuracy on most skills.

Well, if he's supposed to nuke ppl; lets remove the heal. Let's remove best buffs in game from them. Let's remove 2x teleport from them. And let's force them into accuracy builds like all other classes that are supposed to nuke ppl. Deal? But, oh, no wait; wizard is supposed to be the most broken class in game, not to nuke ppl, right, so that doesn't work.

Wizard was not straight garbage, go ----- yourself. Wizard on horse was second best class in siege. Go ----- yourself with your idiotic lies. 

"DESERVE" WTF!!!!!? ???????? DESERVE??? So the other players that paid for the game deserve to be shitted on because they don't play wizard? Go ----- yourself!

So much bs in one post. 

Posted

Since i'm tired of seeing these threads buff more Wiz and Witch, i'm not even playing them, but at this point i'd rather see you all burn of rage than another thread about it when you don't even mention right things such the no-collision bug during certain skills of Wiz and Witch.
Buff em beyond ridiculous, make them even stronger than zerkers.

Posted

buffing other classes instead of nerfing op ones is dumb as hell

it's basically a shit move to fool dumber players into thinking they're fine (witch/wiz main population) because they won't ever get nerfed..

..but what if they buff the magic resistance of everyone else? That's literally a nerf to witch/wiz. It's just bad wording to fool people and they shouldn't do it

they should straight up nerf witch/wizard, nerf ranger dmg, nerf warr/valkyre SA block, buff tamer reliability 

yes

Tamer is fine.. the OP tier right now is dk wiz witch..

Posted

Damn son yous got bad eyes, it's not even 40, it's 30, and it's not flat 30, it's 30%.

also it's magic attack power, on a passive, which you barely even notice. You have trouble killing anyone as a 240ap ranger? LOL gtfo troll

Ok where's your tinfoil over 100000 tests to prove that? And even if you link me a document you don't have the exact formula so you'd still be talking out of your ass.

http://form1ca.ru/media/bdo/calc/calc_08sorcerer.html

http://form1ca.ru/media/bdo/calc/calc_31wizard.html

Compare

Now, level up Sorc and wiz or witch (56 or 57). 

Chunchun and many others have leveled up at least 6 classes to 56 or more.

Posted

And I am honestly amazed that Lemon is still going at it, even after it's been pretty much shown that tamers aren't in that bad of a position.
Who the F gives a F about tamer? we all know they are pretty good, there are other classes that needs more attention, that can't do half the things tamer can.
But ohh wait, all tamers are just that good, no other classes have a playerbase that can play nearly as good as tamers or try nearly as hard as them. <3

I just want you to know i appreciate you.

Tamer is fine.. the OP tier right now is dk wiz witch..

You, too.

Posted

if u want to nerf witch/wiz... so... start nerfing:

- full grab and instant heal for BERK,

- tons of iframes while moving on musa, mahewa, ranger, sorc,

- great Defense while can kill u on 2 shots on Val Warrior... even Berker with less AP can kill You with perma grab style..

Posted

I just want you to know i appreciate you.

You, too.

me what dude?

Posted (edited)

Rare footage of a master wizard:

Edited by Kenwulf
5 people like this

Posted

So much bs in one post. 

Hey, surprise me, show me your videos on your sorceress and DK. Show me your cooldowns on your dk. Prove me that the downtime beetween is bigger than 1 second.

Some of us actually have experience in this game, not like u.

P.S: WHO the actual ----- are wizards players trying to convince that they are not broken? Pearl abyss, the developer of the game, called witch/wizard/dk MUCH more stronger than the other classes, aka in laymenn terms, -----ing OP.

2 people like this

Posted

P.S: WHO the actual ----- are wizards players trying to convince that they are not broken? Pearl abyss, the developer of the game, called witch/wizard/dk MUCH more stronger than the other classes, aka in laymenn terms, -----ing OP.

The problem is less being that wizards are OP and more that people are acting like to play a witch/wizard you just walk in and instantly kill everyone in your +15 gear.

This is not the case and the way people talk about it does trivialize the class which in turn makes people defend the class.

So for me at least, when I defend witch/wizard, I'm not saying they're not a bit stronger than they should be just that its not nearly as ridiculous as the people on this forum claim.

1 person likes this

Posted

MUCH more stronger

cop.jpg?x=648&y=348&crop=1

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

I'm not saying they're not a bit stronger than they should be just that its not nearly as ridiculous as the people on this forum claim.

That "bit" is the problem tho` :) 

The class is not a bit stronger.

The class has strongest heal in game. For party too.

Strongest buffs in game.

Strongest ultilities in game.

Best pets in game.

Grab/block.

Insane mobility with the 2xteleports.

biggest burst dmg in game.

Best aoes in game

Best debuffs in game

Best aoe ccs in game

best 100% in game

strongest class on horseback

fastest grinder

Doesn't require accuracy to deal big dmg

Doesn't require a lot of critical points, due to critical % on skills.

High dmg modifiers on skills => low ap required to deal amazing dmg => can play very tanky => has high surviability.

Has plenty SA, frontal block.

Can play ranged or melee on choice

Skils have multiple hits, results in much higher chance for cc to land

Best E buff in game.

It's just "a bit" right? Like... the problem is, why the ----- are wizard players acting like that's just a "bit". 

Wizard/witch has EVERYTHING. It's not a -----ing bit. It's a massive difference, as can be seen in the graph published by PA, that shows that wizard/witch/dk have more than 2.5x kills than the other classes in pvp encounters of all sorts.

WTF!?

I agree, in the hands of fotm shit players, wizards won't have a big advantage over other classes, because the player sucks. But in the hands of good players, the difference in not "a bit", it's massive.

cop.jpg?x=648&y=348&crop=1

When no proper counter arguments, pick the gramatical mistakes. Fair point, indeed. 

:)

I mean, probably you speak 50 languages at perfection, so it's ridiculous that i can't speak english perfectly, taking into account that it's my third language. /s

Edited by Chun-Chun
2 people like this

Posted

Did not any of you read what I said? I PLAY A WIZARD and A ZERKER TO! It is not as easy as you guys think it is to fight someone of equal gear and level if a person has 220 AP and you as a Zerker do to, you can't ----- up. Again, if the server gods are willing and the stars align, you can get off all four grabs and KO the person. We all know what Zerkers can do in this game. I don't know why you guys are whining like you got your nuts caught in a wheel clamp, but I can say this, if you want to argue, there is not one video on the internet showing a Zerker killing half a damn guild at one time like Wizards can currently do. Also, nobody is going to be building gear straight off of them stats you put up there, because no matter what resists you have, your still going to be grabbed, knocked down, knocked up, stunned, bound, etc, "what you put up there is not realistic for a Zerker to spec to spec for".

On a note Mr. Mathematician, all this shit me, you, and, everyone else is spouting on here is about to take a back seat anyways, once the awakenings for DKs are released, Zerkers won't be the problem, AOE bomb teams will be, namely Wizards, Witches and kiting DarK knights.

I'm just stating facts that most whiny classes are op but just do not know how to play theyr class. It is true indeed that a wizard can oneshot someone if he has the necessary ap for it. The reason why I took in particular zerker is because you do not need any ap to oneshot someone and they are abit the same as the class of the wizard and witch when it comes to heals and such.

The wizard and witch will always be an aoe class wheter they decrease the dmg output they would not remove the oneshot ability of theyr class. 

With the new incomming patches it will only be harder especially for witch and wizards because they are to immobile against other classes. The block on the ground will further deny this fact becuase you have to get in his back to get him. 

The DP increases making the tanky classes more viable while nerfing the ap classes. There is a catch, if every class gets tanky then the tanky classes can not kill anymore geared people because they have to much DP, dp vs dp will end in a brawl whos armor will break first. 

At this moment witches and wizard are only getting harder to play because everyone knows how to play against them. There are to many wizards and witches which combine theyr ult to anhiliate a whole team. 

If people are smart then they noticed that a valk ult(ap), sorc ult(ap), warrior ult can insta kill a whole group but people are not aware or have the resources to try something new so they only raise theyr voice to the obvious meta how people build theyr class.

Zerk is easy to fix.. remove the 100% accuracy on all grap . 100% accuracy is the trouble this stat not suposed  existed.

For Wizard/witch thier have to Nerf the survivability or the damage/CC in pvp. But not both. Remove Protection Area from wizard/witch for buff heavly the valkyrie Elion Blessing will be a easy Fix. Combine with nerf of selfheal for Healing lighthouse  30% To 15% x 3 Max HP. Damage will be fine with this nerf.

Or a flat - 30% damage on all skill.

It is stupid to assume that you want to fix the grab by accuracy because the grab is a CC skill which aint combined to accuracy at all. You do not have to do dmg to CC them (unless it is a requirement for the abilitie). 

The 30% grab buff should be removed in itself for all classes but even then the grab rate will still be almost 100% if it aint for desync. The grab is probably not working as intended because the grab of wiz has not the 30% grab buff and still apply the grab really easily. 

The wizard and witch already have no survivability at all theyr basicly just standing in theyr position every 7 seconds or they are walking while switching theyr damn balls. The CC of the witch and wizard is an aoe meaning you can deny it but the amount of hits + every CC aplied to it makes the class dangerous. So what you are sayiing is increase the dmg of the wizard and witch and decrease the amount of hits it delivered meaning it doesnt CC everytime. This makes the witch and wizard a more fats paced class while still doing tons of dmg. The problem with this is that this makes the gear construction of DP on the class not viable anymore meaning everyone will go ap and combines togheter you will have a nuclear war incomming.

I do encourage the rework on witch and wizard preawakening because it does not feel good with the awakening.

• Pa only protects you for 8 secs and after that you die.
  • Earthquack no one has time for tht ****.
  • ressurect, I better buy some "resurect" items in the shop and they arent RNG. 
  • Freeze if there only was a combo to use this effectively in battle except for buying time (it also doesnt do dmg which is weird).
  • concentrated magic arrow & multiple magic arrow - hmmm got my awakening rip these resources better do some real dmg in my awakening with cc.
  • magical evasion - nobody has time for this *** its garbage unless your in your preawakened for but when are you in your preawakened form battling?
  • teleport & ultimate teleport - fix tht damn key to a different key it is really annoying yo jump in battle and die afterwards because it did not teleport.

The skill set which is given to the witch and wizard does not work well after awakening which leaves most skills as being useless. The skills are indeed good for teammates but tbh which is more valuable killing groups off people and doing CC or protecting teammates for 8 sec and die afterwards?

Atm the wizard and witch are weak especially the witch why? because the whole kit is based on resources instead of combining skills. One charge attack theyr doomed, one CC theyr doomed, One grab theyr doomed.

We are walking the line of kill or be killed, unless we have our gear to tri/pen we will not be able to get out alive (unless you did your research on the class and know your position & secrets of the class well)

Posted (edited)

1 accuracy = +1% hit rate = 30% accuracy. Common accepted conversion in the community. 30% accuracy and 30 accuracy are the same things. I've done some tests for other % modifiers like crit, and they were straight additive, and not multiplicative.

The 240 ap ranger claim is absurd. He can kill people. He probably doesn't even have 210 ap, though. I'd just ignore fapper. As for the passive, it's definitely noticeable. It made a difference in the past once I got it while leveling those characters. Back in the old days, you didn't get skills automatically and had to do a quest for that passive. It makes a big diff.

Can you provide a source to this claim that 1 Magic AP = 1.5 AP? I'm curious.

Afaik, this is completely false. Some old players make ridiculous claims from time to time from old information they heard that was wrong. I've been guilty of this before, though I can't name any particular examples. Mainly stuff from the rumor g-----vine when the game first came over, though.

Before you go accusing me of being a DK main, I'm a Ninja main. I didn't finish leveling my DK to 55/56 during the event, and she's still only 52. With that said.. Couple things. DK iframes are arguably better since they're low resource cost, can be chained (2 every 2 seconds with a third every 5 seconds), and she looks to keep all of it in awakened form. Her kite game is a little ridiculous. That combined with their awakened range and damage puts her over the top, so yeah, you're right there. As for accuracy, nope. Highest accuracy in sorc's kit is 25% on Dream of Doom. Highest in DK's kit is 25% on  enforcement. However, overall, she does have more accuracy mods across all of her skills. Sorc's awakening kit alone has 30% of its moves with accuracy bonuses, so you're really exaggerating there or you're just plain uninformed about your own favorite class since pre-launch. On the topic of evasion: Sorc has an evasion passive, DKs don't. Sorc also has Flow of Darkness that gives +15 evasion for seconds at max rank and has no hard cd, so you can infinitely refresh that buff as you please. Sorc was and still is the self-buff class. 

DK has one super armor and one frontal guard. If not for her iframes, she'd have worse survivability than Ninja. Most iframes in a single chain still belong to Sorc, I believe. I'll have to test that later since I forget how crazy it is on stamina. I think I'll come back to the ranged ccs for now. Sorc has two ranged ccs of her own in her main hand: Shadow Eruption and Dream of Doom as well as her gravity ball in Awakened form and cry of darkness. DK has Snare and Obsidian Ash. Both are shorter range than Dream of Doom (at least Snare is from my experience fighting DKs. Not sure about Ash). DK cc kit seems to be built around a mixed bag similar to Ninja/Kuno, while Sorc is knockdown built. So you're correct here. Most of them are not ranged. Most of them are melee ranged, same as Sorc. This changes with Awakening, though. Greatly. But it's not here yet.

Her iframes are two different skills, along with an ultimate version of the second one. Smoky Haze and Dusk. Dusk is her side-iframe and Smoky Haze is her forward iframe. Both are 2 second cds, with Ultimate Dusk being 5 seconds. Ultimate lets her use Dusk a second time and then goes on CD. As for her being faster than Ranger, I doubt that. I'd have to see foot race with same gems to be convinced of that. Her casts are fast compared to Wizard and Witch, but she does have wind-up time. Very small ones, but still.

Cmon, dude. You've been here since as far back as I can remember. I think I saw you posting around back in Alpha or Beta. You shouldn't be posting so much misinformation. You need to calm down and stop being so angry about being outplayed by the new class. It's not even that bad until maybe Wednesday. We'll see. As for the 0 accuracy claim, look at your tooltips. I already debunked that. Some of your skills don't have accuracy, but more than you say don't do.

me what dude?

I appreciate you.

The problem is less being that wizards are OP and more that people are acting like to play a witch/wizard you just walk in and instantly kill everyone in your +15 gear.

This is not the case and the way people talk about it does trivialize the class which in turn makes people defend the class.

So for me at least, when I defend witch/wizard, I'm not saying they're not a bit stronger than they should be just that its not nearly as ridiculous as the people on this forum claim.

There is quite a bit of over-exaggeration on the forums, but it's not completely unmerited. Wizards and Witches are quite a bit ridiculous. High damage modifiers, pets that can help cheese certain class mechanics (stealth, mainly. This is less the class being at fault and more likely poor programming),  skills that let them cheese stealth mechanics (chain lightning), absurdly high accuracy mods on almost all of their skills that let them dump acc builds for evasion/more ap, self and party buffs that make them cancer tanks and bigger deeps, self heals that let them survive just about anything if they do a proper evasion build and they can still kill because of the first and fourth reason, lots of aoe, and lots of self-defense built into their kits. All of this makes them incredibly strong and why they're second (wizard) and third (witch) in terms of kdr in KR right now. The only class that surpasses them is the long-range-big-damage-aoe-tons-of-iframes class DK who can also kite like a mofo thanks to her mobility.

My responses in red.

That "bit" is the problem tho` :) 

The class is not a bit stronger.

The class has strongest heal in game. For party too. Debatable, but I agree.

Strongest buffs in game. Agreed.

Strongest ultilities in game. Debatable. Depends on what you mean.

Best pets in game. Depends. Tamer pet is better for pure utility, while mage pets are better for damage.

Grab/block.

Insane mobility with the 2xteleports. They're escapes or approaches, not both. They have no way to sustain mobility after their teleports are on cd. This is not true for some other classes. Sustained Mobility is just about their only weakness anymore. 

biggest burst dmg in game. Possibly belongs to Wizard. Experience tells me yes, but I really want to see someone test all the big hitters of every class to figure out who does the most damage. 

Best aoes in game Yes.

Best debuffs in game Belong to Warrior, imo. -30 DP from Armor Break and 30% full (effects attacks and movement) slow from Grave Digger are disgusting. Mages have two movement speed slows at 15% and 20%, while Wizard has a 50% full slow. 

Best aoe ccs in game For now.. maybe? Wait for DK awakening.

best 100% in game Wizard, yes. It's a tree just waiting to be dropped on someone's home without insurance.

strongest class on horseback Definitely.

fastest grinder I believe that's Musa..? Could be wrong.

Doesn't require accuracy to deal big dmg Because it already has tons of accuracy, yes. It's stupid.

Doesn't require a lot of critical points, due to critical % on skills. Two 100% crit skills, each. The rest are 0%, 25%, or 50%.

High dmg modifiers on skills => low ap required to deal amazing dmg => can play very tanky => has high surviability. It's more like an amalgamation of the high accuracy bonuses, high %s, lots of innate defense, and the self-buffs-and-heals that let them play this way.

Has plenty SA, frontal block. All but 2 of Witch core skills are not built for defense, and only 1 of Wizard's isn't. Dafuq, PA?

Can play ranged or melee on choice Witch is mid-ranged, Wizard is melee range. They can swap to staff for long range, but that's really about it. They're stuck otherwise.

Skils have multiple hits, results in much higher chance for cc to land It's so stupid. All of their skills can cc you with any hit. You're never not going to be cc'd without resist, ccing them first, or FG/SA

Best E buff in game. No doubt.

It's just "a bit" right? Like... the problem is, why the ----- are wizard players acting like that's just a "bit". 

Wizard/witch has EVERYTHING. It's not a -----ing bit. It's a massive difference, as can be seen in the graph published by PA, that shows that wizard/witch/dk have more than 2.5x kills than the other classes in pvp encounters of all sorts. It's not 2.5x. The chart capped at around 1.7, I believe, for DK. Meanwhile, the lowest class, was Kuno at around 0.8. Wizard was around 1.5 or 1.6. Witch was less. So Wizard was around double the lowest class. Ninja was slightly higher, past or at 0.8. Zerker and Valk were around 0.9. Everyone else was at or above 1. With Maehwa being at around 1.2 or so?? Not as extreme as you say, but still pretty daunting numbers for some classes.

WTF!?

Edited by Xenon