• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Nerf Witch and Wizard

761 posts in this topic

Posted

This game is designed toward flavor of the months type of marketing, it's all psychological ops to make people spend money on emotional things like overpowered class's and limited cash shop items...so please stop theory crafting and swipe those Mastercards.

Posted

go ----- yourself.

Go ----- yourself with your idiotic lies.

Go ----- yourself!

Are you this dumb?

Do something you little shit, instead of calling BS.

c60bd0308e567a9b581490415d2b6bf2_argumen

2 people like this

Posted

That "bit" is the problem tho` :) 

The class is not a bit stronger.

The class has strongest heal in game. For party too. Party sure, the single heal lags behind zerkers in that respect.

Strongest buffs in game. debatable.

Strongest ultilities in game. fair.

Best pets in game. stop using the term pet, and tamer's is better than what witch/wiz get. flows are hardly a reason to consider a pet "the best" since ever class has flows, wiz just uses the summon as a medium

Grab/block. k? and?

Insane mobility with the 2xteleports. mobility is cancled out by the fact they're extremely stationary for multiple seconds after every spell cast. even their fastest spell roots them in place. and when the teleport is down (which it is down long enough for any class to catch up and combo them down) there is nothing they can do.

biggest burst dmg in game. k

Best aoes in game k

Best debuffs in game no

Best aoe ccs in game what happened to valk and sorc ult?

best 100% in game wizards sure, warrior is up there too however. witch's 100% is glitchy as -----

strongest class on horseback its a fun gimick sure.

fastest grinder maybe. any evidence on this? I have a hard time believing they're faster than a maehwa or musa

Doesn't require accuracy to deal big dmg fair

Doesn't require a lot of critical points, due to critical % on skills. 

High dmg modifiers on skills => low ap required to deal amazing dmg => can play very tanky => has high surviability. 

Has plenty SA, frontal block. everyone does

Can play ranged or melee on choice forced to play melee*

Skils have multiple hits, results in much higher chance for cc to land okay? it also animation locks you. and noone else has multiple hits on a skill?

Best E buff in game. 

It's just "a bit" right? Like... the problem is, why the ----- are wizard players acting like that's just a "bit". 

Wizard/witch has EVERYTHING. It's not a -----ing bit. It's a massive difference, as can be seen in the graph published by PA, that shows that wizard/witch/dk have more than 2.5x kills than the other classes in pvp encounters of all sorts.

Personally I'm of the opinion that the ratios are a bit high but the acc is fine. imo wizards/witches should be forced to build glass cannon to destroy as much as they do, or build tanky to provide utility. 

Also stop using the same points multiple times. to make your list look longer

Posted

No one realize that "Kakao" does nothing but publishing BDO....¬¬

Posted (edited)

1 accuracy = +1% hit rate = 30% accuracy. Common accepted conversion in the community. 30% accuracy and 30 accuracy are the same things. I've done some tests for other % modifiers like crit, and they were straight additive, and not multiplicative.

The 240 ap ranger claim is absurd. He can kill people. He probably doesn't even have 210 ap, though. I'd just ignore fapper. As for the passive, it's definitely noticeable. It made a difference in the past once I got it while leveling those characters. Back in the old days, you didn't get skills automatically and had to do a quest for that passive. It makes a big diff.

Afaik, this is completely false. Some old players make ridiculous claims from time to time from old information they heard that was wrong. I've been guilty of this before, though I can't name any particular examples. Mainly stuff from the rumor g-----vine when the game first came over, though.

Before you go accusing me of being a DK main, I'm a Ninja main. I didn't finish leveling my DK to 55/56 during the event, and she's still only 52. With that said.. Couple things. DK iframes are arguably better since they're low resource cost, can be chained (2 every 2 seconds with a third every 5 seconds), and she looks to keep all of it in awakened form. Her kite game is a little ridiculous. That combined with their awakened range and damage puts her over the top, so yeah, you're right there. As for accuracy, nope. Highest accuracy in sorc's kit is 25% on Dream of Doom. Highest in DK's kit is 25% on  enforcement. However, overall, she does have more accuracy mods across all of her skills. Sorc's awakening kit alone has 30% of its moves with accuracy bonuses, so you're really exaggerating there or you're just plain uninformed about your own favorite class since pre-launch. On the topic of evasion: Sorc has an evasion passive, DKs don't. Sorc also has Flow of Darkness that gives +15 evasion for seconds at max rank and has no hard cd, so you can infinitely refresh that buff as you please. Sorc was and still is the self-buff class. 

DK has one super armor and one frontal guard. If not for her iframes, she'd have worse survivability than Ninja. Most iframes in a single chain still belong to Sorc, I believe. I'll have to test that later since I forget how crazy it is on stamina. I think I'll come back to the ranged ccs for now. Sorc has two ranged ccs of her own in her main hand: Shadow Eruption and Dream of Doom as well as her gravity ball in Awakened form and cry of darkness. DK has Snare and Obsidian Ash. Both are shorter range than Dream of Doom (at least Snare is from my experience fighting DKs. Not sure about Ash). DK cc kit seems to be built around a mixed bag similar to Ninja/Kuno, while Sorc is knockdown built. So you're correct here. Most of them are not ranged. Most of them are melee ranged, same as Sorc. This changes with Awakening, though. Greatly. But it's not here yet.

Her iframes are two different skills, along with an ultimate version of the second one. Smoky Haze and Dusk. Dusk is her side-iframe and Smoky Haze is her forward iframe. Both are 2 second cds, with Ultimate Dusk being 5 seconds. Ultimate lets her use Dusk a second time and then goes on CD. As for her being faster than Ranger, I doubt that. I'd have to see foot race with same gems to be convinced of that. Her casts are fast compared to Wizard and Witch, but she does have wind-up time. Very small ones, but still.

Cmon, dude. You've been here since as far back as I can remember. I think I saw you posting around back in Alpha or Beta. You shouldn't be posting so much misinformation. You need to calm down and stop being so angry about being outplayed by the new class. It's not even that bad until maybe Wednesday. We'll see. As for the 0 accuracy claim, look at your tooltips. I already debunked that. Some of your skills don't have accuracy, but more than you say don't do.

I appreciate you.

There is quite a bit of over-exaggeration on the forums, but it's not completely unmerited. Wizards and Witches are quite a bit ridiculous. High damage modifiers, pets that can help cheese certain class mechanics (stealth, mainly. This is less the class being at fault and more likely poor programming),  skills that let them cheese stealth mechanics (chain lightning), absurdly high accuracy mods on almost all of their skills that let them dump acc builds for evasion/more ap, self and party buffs that make them cancer tanks and bigger deeps, self heals that let them survive just about anything if they do a proper evasion build and they can still kill because of the first and fourth reason, lots of aoe, and lots of self-defense built into their kits. All of this makes them incredibly strong and why they're second (wizard) and third (witch) in terms of kdr in KR right now. The only class that surpasses them is the long-range-big-damage-aoe-tons-of-iframes class DK who can also kite like a mofo thanks to her mobility.

My responses in red.

Want to re-correct you on some things.

Skills with accuracy modifiers on sorc awakening: 3 (dead hunt 10%, grim reaper 20%, turn back slash 5%) - accuracy modifiers are gone on skills used on cooldown, and damaged reduced.

Dark knight accuracy skills awakening: 16 (all higher than sorc, on all of her skills, 8 of them have 100% ciritcal mofier too). On top of that it has an accuracy and magic ap passive.

Wizard: 8 (varing from 10 to 20%); most of them also have 20-50% cirtical modifiers.

DK has in awakening form: 4 skills with super armor; In non-awakening form she has: 1 super armor, also smoky haze which is superarmor-iframe-superarmor (so 2). In adition to that it has 3 iframes in un-awakened and 1 in awakening. Dedicated block and frontal blocks too. This gives it highest surviability in game for those that play with their hands. Also, your claim about ninja is false too, because evasion scales best on ninja, and a ninja with heavy evasion is very very very tanky.

Sorc has 1 ranged CC, dream of doom. Shadow eruption is melee, you have to be 1m away from the enemy. "Gravity ball" is again, melee, dmg over time, which can be blocked completely by all classes with a block, SAed, iframed, escaped, v-ed out. Cry of darkness is a skill that requires setup, deals low dmg, and the chance to cc is very low. 

DK has longest range cc in game, so no, it's not shorter than dream of doom. It's the longest range in game, longer than wizard or witch or sorc or ranger.

Skills with CC component on DK in awakening form and number of hits: 6 (with number of hits varrying between 5 and 12, 3 of them being knockdowns), out of which 3 are ranged.

She can chain those iframes and have only 1 second of downtime. 2x 2seconds iframe followed by 5sec iframe followed by again 2 seconds iframes, followed by frontal dash in awakenign followed by small dash followed by 2x 2second iframe and repeat. Pls...

Smoky Haze + sprint makes her faster than ranger sprinting :) Tested. But you can doubt all you want.

It's not missinformation, just things you don't know and give opinion about, really ;(

Keep in mind, that for most references i only mentioned awakened form for DK; witch outnumber and outperform sorc with normal+awakening.

Again, some of us played or are very familiar with said classes due to heavy pvp training versus some classes. So we actually know some shit, even if people refuse to aknowledge the truth.

http://form1ca.ru/media/bdo/calc/calc_27darkelf.html  http://bddatabase.net/us/skillcalc/  you should familiarise with the tooltips before telling me that i'm wrong.

Also stop using the same points multiple times. to make your list look longer

I didn't. Aoe dmg abilities and aoe cc abilities are 2 different things. Ty.

Utilities and buffs are 2 different things. Ty

50% speed of everything debuff all around is strongest debuff in game. All classes are dependent on 5 casting/atack speed to do animation cancels and use their skills, and you take that away, together with movment speed too.

Wizard/Witch heal is faster, heals 0-100, animation can be intreupted. Not the case for giant. And can be used on party/guildmembers too, unlike wizard. And you have 2 abilities that heal, one is 30% of health i think, and the other one is the 0-100 one.

Edited by Chun-Chun

Posted

That's not played. That's average K/D ratio in RBF/Siege/Pvp tournament.

Are you this dumb? And before you jump on "there's more DKs, that's why"; learn what -----ing average means. 

I actually face palmed when I saw that guys reply. Shows how salty people are.

Posted

Me wizard. Me faceroll. Me ult. me kill 10 players

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

I'm so sick of hearing people say "We suffered enough so we deserve to be OP"

Whoever said that KNEW the fact that their class is OP and they refuse for a class balance so they can enjoy their OP class.

Honestly, witch/wizard was never a bad class EVEN PRE-AWAKENING. Does everybody forgot what they could do in a siege fight when they are on their mount?

Witch/wizard was BUFFED pre-awakening cuz they will receive their awakening much latter than other class. BUT they never got nerf after they got their awakening.

Edited by Qmm
3 people like this

Posted

I own a wizzard and i must say that compared to the other classes i have, he kills so stupid fast that when it comes to grinding, i dont even want to touch my other characters.

Im sorry but wizzard is a lot stronger atm compared to other classes and this is coming from a wizzard player.

Posted

I guess now is the time for everyone to reroll Wizard/Witch?  By the time they balance the weaker classes, Trump might be gone from the Whitehouse.

- Free Heals to full - check

- Biggest AoE attacks - check

- Teleports x 2 - check

- Grabs - check

- Pets - check

- BS Rage that can insta kill 5+ ppl instantly - check

- Fastest grinding class hence you can farm faster - check

Screw waiting right, Bye Kuno/Ninja, bye chugging XL potions for days, bye broken useless stealth, bye needing 10 perfectly executed combo attacks to kill 1 guy!

learn to play, wiz is easily killable. - check.

2 people like this

Posted

tfw people with 250 dp and blue gear are talking about game balance with their sub 5000 rbf score

this is pathetic, to all the people that i've seen in game (that are posting on the forum) u should just know that everyone who's reading your posts is laughing when associating them with your ig skill level 

And I am honestly amazed that Lemon is still going at it, even after it's been pretty much shown that tamers aren't in that bad of a position.

it has ? by who?

i can think of barely a single tamer with tet gear that's somewhat pvp regular that hasn't rerolled or prepared a DK alt or attempted to reroll numerous times and i may even be wrong, i just don't know the guy enough

yea

tell me how in entire region there are no players of the most appealing to gamers class (since its underage girl) and there are thousands of players of other classes

no really, enlighten me, show me tet / high end active pvp tamers in europe that arent on the verge of slitting their wrists and arent playing alts all day

Posted

I guess now is the time for everyone to reroll Wizard/Witch?  By the time they balance the weaker classes, Trump might be gone from the Whitehouse.

- Free Heals to full - check

- Biggest AoE attacks - check

- Teleports x 2 - check

- Grabs - check

- Pets - check

- BS Rage that can insta kill 5+ ppl instantly - check

- Fastest grinding class hence you can farm faster - check

Screw waiting right, Bye Kuno/Ninja, bye chugging XL potions for days, bye broken useless stealth, bye needing 10 perfectly executed combo attacks to kill 1 guy!

Knew this was the meta and rerolled as soon as I saw that the mageball was coming to BDO and staying for good.  I'm almost 60 and not looking back. This game is all about adapt or die.

Posted (edited)

learn to play, wiz is easily killable. - check.

LMAO wizard/witch is the only class that can trash their bheg glove and replace with rocaba for stronger DP build and no need to worry about their accuracy issue.

If you are a wizard and get kill easily, you are the one who need to l2p

Edited by Qmm
2 people like this

Posted

If you are a wizard and get kill easily, you are the one who need to l2p

pretty much true

all witch/wiz players i've seen play the class like shit  and don't abuse it as much as they can and don't understand other classes and their mentalities 

Posted (edited)

I'm just stating facts that most whiny classes are op but just do not know how to play theyr class. It is true indeed that a wizard can oneshot someone if he has the necessary ap for it. The reason why I took in particular zerker is because you do not need any ap to oneshot someone and they are abit the same as the class of the wizard and witch when it comes to heals and such.

The wizard and witch will always be an aoe class wheter they decrease the dmg output they would not remove the oneshot ability of theyr class. 

With the new incomming patches it will only be harder especially for witch and wizards because they are to immobile against other classes. The block on the ground will further deny this fact becuase you have to get in his back to get him. 

The DP increases making the tanky classes more viable while nerfing the ap classes. There is a catch, if every class gets tanky then the tanky classes can not kill anymore geared people because they have to much DP, dp vs dp will end in a brawl whos armor will break first. 

At this moment witches and wizard are only getting harder to play because everyone knows how to play against them. There are to many wizards and witches which combine theyr ult to anhiliate a whole team. 

If people are smart then they noticed that a valk ult(ap), sorc ult(ap), warrior ult can insta kill a whole group but people are not aware or have the resources to try something new so they only raise theyr voice to the obvious meta how people build theyr class.

It is stupid to assume that you want to fix the grab by accuracy because the grab is a CC skill which aint combined to accuracy at all. You do not have to do dmg to CC them (unless it is a requirement for the abilitie). 

The 30% grab buff should be removed in itself for all classes but even then the grab rate will still be almost 100% if it aint for desync. The grab is probably not working as intended because the grab of wiz has not the 30% grab buff and still apply the grab really easily. 

The wizard and witch already have no survivability at all theyr basicly just standing in theyr position every 7 seconds or they are walking while switching theyr damn balls. The CC of the witch and wizard is an aoe meaning you can deny it but the amount of hits + every CC aplied to it makes the class dangerous. So what you are sayiing is increase the dmg of the wizard and witch and decrease the amount of hits it delivered meaning it doesnt CC everytime. This makes the witch and wizard a more fats paced class while still doing tons of dmg. The problem with this is that this makes the gear construction of DP on the class not viable anymore meaning everyone will go ap and combines togheter you will have a nuclear war incomming.

I do encourage the rework on witch and wizard preawakening because it does not feel good with the awakening.

• Pa only protects you for 8 secs and after that you die.
  • Earthquack no one has time for tht ****.
  • ressurect, I better buy some "resurect" items in the shop and they arent RNG. 
  • Freeze if there only was a combo to use this effectively in battle except for buying time (it also doesnt do dmg which is weird).
  • concentrated magic arrow & multiple magic arrow - hmmm got my awakening rip these resources better do some real dmg in my awakening with cc.
  • magical evasion - nobody has time for this *** its garbage unless your in your preawakened for but when are you in your preawakened form battling?
  • teleport & ultimate teleport - fix tht damn key to a different key it is really annoying yo jump in battle and die afterwards because it did not teleport.

The skill set which is given to the witch and wizard does not work well after awakening which leaves most skills as being useless. The skills are indeed good for teammates but tbh which is more valuable killing groups off people and doing CC or protecting teammates for 8 sec and die afterwards?

Atm the wizard and witch are weak especially the witch why? because the whole kit is based on resources instead of combining skills. One charge attack theyr doomed, one CC theyr doomed, One grab theyr doomed.

We are walking the line of kill or be killed, unless we have our gear to tri/pen we will not be able to get out alive (unless you did your research on the class and know your position & secrets of the class well)

8 sec is huge man.. REALY HUGE  8 sec fight  in Node war is 100 kill. How care if your mobility when you 2 shot Any ppl ?  Go Red battlefield and watch Real good Wizard/witch. Thier never die,  

Magical shield/Speed Spell/Madness control(40% Casting speed)/Protection Area/Hellfire(frontal shield)/Cataclysme(Super armor)/Bolide of Destruction(super armor)/teleport =Super combo you are alive vs 20 ppl and all this skill enter in the duration of Protection Area.  Impossible to cancel you  cause all your skill is Instant cause of your 40% casting speed bonus.

use Quick slot for your pre-awakening skill.

Anyway PA say that thier dont will nerf wizard. So  Right now  Kuno/Ninja/Valkyrie need a Mega Buff for compensing this monstruous power of wizard/witch.  Valk need a flat +100 Magic Defense. and a Spell reflect skill.

Edited by Catastigma

Posted

Witches need a buff.

Posted

8 sec is huge man.. REALY HUGE  8 sec fight  in Node war is 100 kill. How care if your mobility when you 2 shot Any ppl ?  Go Red battlefield and watch Real good Wizard/witch. Thier never die,  

Magical shield/Speed Spell/Madness control(40% Casting speed)/Protection Area/Hellfire(frontal shield)/Cataclysme(Super armor)/Bolide of Destruction(super armor)/teleport =Super combo you are alive vs 20 ppl and all this skill enter in the duration of Protection Area.  Impossible to cancel you  cause all your skill is Instant cause of your 40% casting speed bonus.

use Quick slot for your pre-awakening skill.

Anyway PA say that thier dont will nerf wizard. So  Right now  Kuno/Ninja/Valkyrie need a Mega Buff for compensing this monstruous power of wizard/witch.  Valk need a flat +100 Magic Defense. and a Spell reflect skill.

if this was only true though. The skills of speed spell 20% cast/speed/movement only decreases a few frames in awakening thats all just like our awakening buff but our awakening buff is good at other parts like extra dp/ap/evasion etc. 

The rbf gave us pots which can be casted every 3 sec instead of the usual 6 sec time. This helps a huge amount if you have indeed the necessary dp but geuss what! the dp you got is insufficient when your an ap build most people end up with around 250DP which can easily be one shotted. 

If you cast PA you will see lots of people doing one thing, they grab. Charging gives an extra amount of dmg because it is considered as a speed multiplier after that they can grab you or charge they huge attacks so when you are done with PA you have to teleport out, leaving you with barely amount of hp and afterwards you have to heal up where a nice ninja/kuno/musa/meawha/tamer/DK or sorc is waiting for you to kill you. Not to mention that if you are unlucky you teleport inside of an ult and you die instantly.

Magical shield provide HEAVY sustain but it has a huge flaw, again grabs and afcourse DMG. The more DMG you take the more mana you lose leaving you with no mana at all leaving you without any mobility because you dont even have enough mana to teleport away. 

If someone stand still it is equal almost to dieing because the Desync wont be there so you will be grabbed and shall be grabbed. As a witch and wizard we need a ton of awarness of our surroundings and our position which might have a possibility to blow up the opposite team.

A reflect spell is really stupid ever heard of the elixers of thorn? basicly they removed it from the game because it is to powerfull. The valk has already a ton of blocks and super armor they do not need the dmg otherwise they are just like the warior to strong that you can just blow up the enemie. It will be like league of legends the battle of tanks where you blow people up in one hit.

Did you ever saw an ap valk? basicly it uses her ult and kills a whole team. Valks dont need the defense theyr already reallly hard to kill.

Posted (edited)

A reflect spell is really stupid ever heard of the elixers of thorn? basicly they removed it from the game because it is to powerfull. The valk has already a ton of blocks and super armor they do not need the dmg otherwise they are just like the warior to strong that you can just blow up the enemie. It will be like league of legends the battle of tanks where you blow people up in one hit.

Did you ever saw an ap valk? basicly it uses her ult and kills a whole team. Valks dont need the defense theyr already reallly hard to kill.

Protection Area and your Healing lighthouse are realy more powerfull.

Valk Ultimate is a suicide skill. Any ppl have 3 sec for Grap im for cancel im or just block for absorb 100% of the damage. and the skill only hit 3 time. so if you have evasion you can avoid 100% Damage. The stun duration give you a chance to avoid the ultimate very easly. and no  Valkyrie is not tanky. stop spread  shit.  get Rekt with my 184/314 or my 198/284 instantly , 0 difference  314vs284 DP (Centaur belt/Vangetz shield) give no difference.

Valk is not more Passivly tanky that any other classe. When you are knockdown all ppl receive the same damn damage. Hidden DP multiplicator is just a myth. and Valk dont have Super armor during Guard(like warrior have).  Valk have only 2 usable Skill with super armor. VALK ARE THE CLASSE WITH THE LESS SUPER ARMOR. stop spead shit. and anyway i-frame>Super armor. and Valk have 0 usable i-frame.

Valk is a shit tier classe. Hastilium super armor not work

Edited by Catastigma

Posted

Wait, you didn't know Wizards have Pets and have grabs? and yet you have time to make comments? maybe you should learn more about your class. You obviously play Wizard, only a wizard would deny such facts even the Dev's, everyone and I bet even you know to be true.

How do you use Witch's grab?

Posted

tell me how in entire region there are no players of the most appealing to gamers class (since its underage girl) and there are thousands of players of other classes

• underage

to-catch-a-predator.jpg

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

Want to re-correct you on some things.

Skills with accuracy modifiers on sorc awakening: 3 (dead hunt 10%, grim reaper 20%, turn back slash 5%) - accuracy modifiers are gone on skills used on cooldown, and damaged reduced.

Dark knight accuracy skills awakening: 16 (all higher than sorc, on all of her skills, 8 of them have 100% ciritcal mofier too). On top of that it has an accuracy and magic ap passive.

Wizard: 8 (varing from 10 to 20%); most of them also have 20-50% cirtical modifiers.

DK has in awakening form: 4 skills with super armor; In non-awakening form she has: 1 super armor, also smoky haze which is superarmor-iframe-superarmor (so 2). In adition to that it has 3 iframes in un-awakened and 1 in awakening. Dedicated block and frontal blocks too. This gives it highest surviability in game for those that play with their hands. Also, your claim about ninja is false too, because evasion scales best on ninja, and a ninja with heavy evasion is very very very tanky.

Sorc has 1 ranged CC, dream of doom. Shadow eruption is melee, you have to be 1m away from the enemy. "Gravity ball" is again, melee, dmg over time, which can be blocked completely by all classes with a block, SAed, iframed, escaped, v-ed out. Cry of darkness is a skill that requires setup, deals low dmg, and the chance to cc is very low. 

DK has longest range cc in game, so no, it's not shorter than dream of doom. It's the longest range in game, longer than wizard or witch or sorc or ranger.

Skills with CC component on DK in awakening form and number of hits: 6 (with number of hits varrying between 5 and 12, 3 of them being knockdowns), out of which 3 are ranged.

She can chain those iframes and have only 1 second of downtime. 2x 2seconds iframe followed by 5sec iframe followed by again 2 seconds iframes, followed by frontal dash in awakenign followed by small dash followed by 2x 2second iframe and repeat. Pls...

Smoky Haze + sprint makes her faster than ranger sprinting :) Tested. But you can doubt all you want.

It's not missinformation, just things you don't know and give opinion about, really ;(

Keep in mind, that for most references i only mentioned awakened form for DK; witch outnumber and outperform sorc with normal+awakening.

Again, some of us played or are very familiar with said classes due to heavy pvp training versus some classes. So we actually know some shit, even if people refuse to aknowledge the truth.

http://form1ca.ru/media/bdo/calc/calc_27darkelf.html  http://bddatabase.net/us/skillcalc/  you should familiarise with the tooltips before telling me that i'm wrong.

I didn't. Aoe dmg abilities and aoe cc abilities are 2 different things. Ty.

Utilities and buffs are 2 different things. Ty

50% speed of everything debuff all around is strongest debuff in game. All classes are dependent on 5 casting/atack speed to do animation cancels and use their skills, and you take that away, together with movment speed too.

Wizard/Witch heal is faster, heals 0-100, animation can be intreupted. Not the case for giant. And can be used on party/guildmembers too, unlike wizard. And you have 2 abilities that heal, one is 30% of health i think, and the other one is the 0-100 one.

I don't know why you use on-cd comparisons when a lot of classes don't have on-cd usage.

I said several times that I'm not comparing it to DK awakening, but normal because their awakening is not in our version yet. I did acknowledge that things will change once they have awakening.

I didn't make any claims about Ninja evasion. I said Sorc evasion scales better than DK because they have a passive, while DKs don't. They also have an active skill you can spam to get more evasion.

Witch and Wizard lighthouse gives 90% at max rank. Aura gives 20%.

Edited by Xenon

Posted

• underage

I learned early in my mmo career(Lineage 2) to avoid the loli playerbase...

Got good usage of this knowledge during my brief Tera experience.

2 people like this

Posted

I don't know why you use on-cd comparisons when a lot of classes don't have on-cd usage.

I said several times that I'm not comparing it to DK awakening, but normal because their awakening is not in our version yet. I did acknowledge that things will change once they have awakening.

I didn't make any claims about Ninja evasion. I said Sorc evasion scales better than DK because they have a passive, while DKs don't. They also have an active skill you can spam to get more evasion.

Witch and Wizard lighthouse gives 90% at max rank. Aura gives 20%.

Why you compare non awak to awak in topic about balance? Its simply retarded, especially since we will get Dk awak in just few days... Maybe next time defend yourself saying that you were comparing lvl 60 sorc to lvl 1 Dk?

Posted

if u want to nerf witch/wiz... so... start nerfing:

- full grab and instant heal for BERK,

- tons of iframes while moving on musa, mahewa, ranger, sorc,

- great Defense while can kill u on 2 shots on Val Warrior... even Berker with less AP can kill You with perma grab style..

1- Don't compare valk to warrior

2-If a valk kills you with 2 shots you( which i doubt) you most be packing some garbage gear and low lvl

note: 200/280 valk(kutum) here and i've never 2 shots someone with decent gear nor have i ever been 2 shots by any other class but wiz/witch. At best i can one combo someone which requires around 6 skills and i think im short...

Posted

No

Nah

Not rly 2 since one can only be used after the other and not as a standalone skill. I can agree to 1.5 Teleports.

Nope.

All classes can buy pets.

Nope

Proof?

Are you a dumbass... Pets as in combat pets golems etc...