• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Nerf Witch and Wizard

761 posts in this topic

Posted

Protection Area and your Healing lighthouse are realy more powerfull.

Valk Ultimate is a suicide skill. Any ppl have 3 sec for Grap im for cancel im or just block for absorb 100% of the damage. and the skill only hit 3 time. so if you have evasion you can avoid 100% Damage. The stun duration give you a chance to avoid the ultimate very easly. and no  Valkyrie is not tanky. stop spread  shit.  get Rekt with my 184/314 or my 198/284 instantly , 0 difference  314vs284 DP (Centaur belt/Vangetz shield) give no difference.

Valk is not more Passivly tanky that any other classe. When you are knockdown all ppl receive the same damn damage. Hidden DP multiplicator is just a myth. and Valk dont have Super armor during Guard(like warrior have).  Valk have only 2 usable Skill with super armor. VALK ARE THE CLASSE WITH THE LESS SUPER ARMOR. stop spead shit. and anyway i-frame>Super armor. and Valk have 0 usable i-frame.

Valk is a shit tier classe. Hastilium super armor not work

actually it is proven that it aint a myth. I had some trouble reading your comment though so if I misread it please be more direct or add a better pronounciation this will help me alot.

Well everything the valk has is DP atm, valks are acrually complaining that theyr ap isn't comparable to other classes. The only thing valks are doing atm is keeping the enemie in a certain spot. The thing you sayd about SA your not right at all, learn your class better. The valk has 5 SA skills, 1 invincible and 5 gaurd skills thats almost every skill you have in  awakening. The valk gains more dmg for countering the opponent theyr build is entirely based on defense. 

I will tel you which class the least amount of SA have and that is ranger compare your class with that and see the difference.

Valk has 1 usable iframe which is called in this game invincible which is called sanitas de enslar.

The reason why you think the skill SA aint working is because you get interupted at the start of the SA/Iframe this is caused duo lag and desync which causes you to get cced. The skill is working as intended and so is the Iframe on it.

The only advice I can give you is to do more research on your class because you are entirely wrong on this topic.

Posted

Are you a dumbass... Pets as in combat pets golems etc...

Those arent pets. Also, read the whole thread before posting next time.

Posted (edited)

Those arent pets. Also, read the whole thread before posting next time.

You obviously knew what he meant by pet... it was just stupid try to use his bad use of word pet as argument in this discussion... Completely unnecessary since you obviously knew which pets he meant...

I could expect argument like this from Plunge, but not from you...

Edited by Dorsai

Posted

You obviously knew what he meant by pet... it was just stupid try to use his bad use of word pet as argument in this discussion... Completely unnecessary since you obviously knew which pets he meant...

I could expect argument like this from Plunge, but not from you...

I just got fed up with OPs constant hate on everything wizard. If hes gonna continue hating on wizards, regardless if its a case of main, alt or reroll, then im gonna pester his threads and nitpick every little thing he says.

Nothing OP has said have been well-informed or constructive, its just angry rants over and over. Next post wizards will probably have 3 teleports, 3 grabs, insta-cast on all spells, 2 100% heals etc.

Posted (edited)

I just got fed up with OPs constant hate on everything wizard. If hes gonna continue hating on wizards, regardless if its a case of main, alt or reroll, then im gonna pester his threads and nitpick every little thing he says.

Nothing OP has said have been well-informed or constructive, its just angry rants over and over. Next post wizards will probably have 3 teleports, 3 grabs, insta-cast on all spells, 2 100% heals etc.

But fact is that too many ppl are rerolling wizard/witch or wait for DK awak and its not healthy for game itself... There is no way any mmo will survive long on market without proper pvp balance and with most playerbase on three classes only...

Edited by Dorsai
1 person likes this

Posted

That "bit" is the problem tho` :) 

The class is not a bit stronger.

The class has strongest heal in game. For party too.

Strongest buffs in game.

Strongest ultilities in game.

Best pets in game.

Grab/block.

Insane mobility with the 2xteleports.

One TP has 7 sec CD and the other has a 10sec CD. Unlike other classes where they have 0 CD on their iframe and doges lol. As a wizard, u would be lucky to hit a sorc pre awakening. I am sure u can't deny that. I do agree wizards are strong, but not as strong as you claim. Every class has a time to shine. It is our turn now. So how about u sit on the bench and watch ? Instead of whining  like a little -----. 

Posted

One TP has 7 sec CD and the other has a 10sec CD. Unlike other classes where they have 0 CD on their iframe and doges lol. As a wizard, u would be lucky to hit a sorc pre awakening. I am sure u can't deny that. I do agree wizards are strong, but not as strong as you claim. Every class has a time to shine. It is our turn now. So how about u sit on the bench and watch ? Instead of whining  like a little -----. 

Ohh thank you, you make so much sense, I shall remember this when I can't even catch up to any witchard, but then again all we other classes should just step to the side in sieges and let the witchards duke it out, we can make picnic outside the castle while we watch our master race fight.
It shall be lovely having picnics for half a year more.

Bilderesultat for picnic castle

Also, when does Kuno's get to shine? Are we next senpai?

Posted (edited)

Devs: Its clear witch/wizard are alot stronger than other classes "Shows graph with ingame data"

Non Witch/wizard mains: Witch/wizard are -----ing broken easy to gear up and braindead.

Witch/wizard mains: ALL LIES GIT GUD YOU NOOBS! And if you think otherwise you are the one who is braindead! there is no proof! its not like the actual game devs showed us proof or anything! In between being 2nd or no.1 class(pre-awakening) in nodewars/sieges we had to suffer for 3 WHOLE MONTHS DONT YOU GET IT! 3 MONTHS no other class in the entire game had to suffer for 3 MONTHS you guys know NOTHING about what it was like!

Edited by Zeel

Posted

Actually didn't they say that they don't have enough witch/wizard players to gather enough data ? 

Posted

I don't see why people have the brain capacity to publicly equate such a thread. Nerfing and buffing are the same thing in balances?

If every class gets stronger to kill DK/wiz/witch, then by that logic, they will get weaker.

You're logic is correct.  However, I would also add that what this company is doing by raising the skills of all the other classes instead of reducing the skills of a few classes may actually be a smart move on their part due mostly to loss aversion.

Posted (edited)

I really do not understand developers here ... reduce their accuracy gain and force them in AP/ACC builds like everyone else has to.

Next step is reduce how many players their skills can hit in PVP or add diminishing returns on them.

With only those 2 changes wizzards would be almost in line with everyone else without even touching their dmg modifiers.

Edited by Atron

Posted

some times im amazed, most of the time i never live over a stun (very few times i can teleport).. 

in 1vs1 witch is totally trash... with my ranger, i can ----- any similarly geared witch.. lika biach.

Posted (edited)

I also blame low skill burger flipping low skill "I can get rekt on a retard class 50% of the time because I'm a shit player, it must be balanced" calling a disgustingly "gun in a sword fight" class balanced. These people's logic are legitimately saying "Roses are blue"

These idiots wouldn't even have the balls to replace Witch/Wiz/Sorc with any other class for sieges and rbf anyways for when PvP actually counts.

Bunch of no principle losers this community has.

Edited by andy1213

Posted (edited)

Every class is OP in their own way. It's when players get outplayed by another person. The whole "Omg, this class is too op" is unreal. You guys should just accept a class for what it is and try to play around it. If you think wizard takes no skill, shouldn't it be easy to outplay it then? Use your head, not your mouth.

Also, I only come on the forums where salt is being thrown at by people. During such actions I like to eat and laugh at such people. Have fun guys! :D

PS: Before the some guys says "OMG ur defending wiz, you must play wiz@@!!@#" 

No, I don't play wiz because I think the class and play-style is boring. To each their own.

Edited by Moroku
1 person likes this

Posted

Every class is OP in their own way. It's when players get outplayed by another person. The whole "Omg, this class is too op" is unreal. You guys should just accept a class for what it is and try to play around it. If you think wizard takes no skill, shouldn't it be easy to outplay it then? Use your head, not your mouth.

Also, I only come on the forums where salt is being thrown at by people. During such actions I like to eat and laugh at such people. Have fun guys! :D

PS: Before the some guys says "OMG ur defending wiz, you must play wiz@@!!@#" 

No, I don't play wiz because I think the class and play-style is boring. To each their own.

No, easy to play =/= easy to outplay.

In fact, it's the OPPOSITE. When something is so easy to play that it needs less skill, people can quickly master (or at least get proficient enough) the class so that others have to work harder to get to a comparable level of skill on their class. IE: Wizard needs 2 spells to kill someone, I need 7. Is he easier to outplay because he's so simple? ----- no because his spells are still BETTER and he has MORE of them unused.

1 person likes this

Posted

Your tps can be chaine and cover 2x times the distance i can cover with iframes by using my whole stamina. Your tps also can bug outside of knockdown, and belive me, all wizards abuse it.

So i should quitt he game if i wanna pvp, because i am not a wizard? Sounds fair. 

And indeed, now's the time for wizards to shine, because before awakening wizards on horses shined. Damned horses, they ruined everything for wizards. *Facepalm*

Wizard was always one of the top 2 classes in siege.So pls stop your bullshit with "your time" to shine. 

Can you be even more idiotic than this?

Posted

Node wars would be so much nicer experience if this wiz/witch cancer classes never existed. Me as tamer in nodewars 60% of my deaths are oneshots from cancer wizards. My 295dp makes no difference against cancer wizard he just one shot tamers as if we were running in gathering outfits.

wizard/witch in BDO is the most pleb/newb PVP class ever existed in history of gaming, its so ridiculous that there isnt parallel to this in MMO history.  BDO is gear based game except wiz/witch. Newbs can hop on wiz/witch get level 57 and 170ap in 3 weeks and they will perform much better in NW than players playing 6-12 months with different classes.

Posted (edited)

- Free Heals to full - check

- Biggest AoE attacks - check

- Teleports x 2 - check

- Grabs - check

- Pets - check

- BS Rage that can insta kill 5+ ppl instantly - check

- Fastest grinding class hence you can farm faster - check

Screw waiting right, Bye Kuno/Ninja, bye chugging XL potions for days, bye broken useless stealth, bye needing 10 perfectly executed combo attacks to kill 1 guy!

I don't have grab wtf. :(
Pets are -----ing OP yeah!
Fastest grinding class??????????
2x teleport? ppl still dash faster so why would that be OP?

free heals?
The moment some silly wiz starts healing u knock him down and ----- him?

Edited by DarkBever
2 people like this

Posted (edited)

Wah I was the best class pre-awakening until people got theirs and now we're the best post-awakening WE SUFFERED FOR LIKE... 3 MONTHS WE DESERVE TO BE OP OKAY?

There is no f*kin way a class that used to be weak and bullied by everyone for months is now strong, we need our puppet once again, nerf required here, pls kakao

2x teleport? ppl still dash faster so why would that be OP?

it is, other classes like maewa can run faster than tier8 horse like they have a rocket up in their asses but we can't have double teleport, other classes can have immortality like warrior but we can't have super armor etc

Edited by Rena

Posted (edited)

I guess now is the time for everyone to reroll Wizard/Witch?  By the time they balance the weaker classes, Trump might be gone from the Whitehouse.

- Free Heals to full - check

Class mechanic, it will only prolong and not save life vs good equal classes.

- Biggest AoE attacks - check

Cataclysm is a large aoe, other than that it's the same more or less, many classes got large aoe.

- Teleports x 2 - check

Invalid argument as it's a mobility mechanic, just like a musas or zerks dash

- Grabs - check

A class mechanic, cc, that differ from classes, other classes got grabs too. Desync is on your side vs grab.

- Pets - check

At its core the pet does nothing but filler damage. The golem have a hard time landing hits vs moving targets.

- BS Rage that can insta kill 5+ ppl instantly - check

Ulti's on all classes are powerful and many can kill multiple people.

- Fastest grinding class hence you can farm faster - check

This is false. While we do good aoe dmg, all classes have this potential but some have faster mobility to get around. A prime example is my wiz at bashims cant outclear griefing zerk, musa, warr, to name some, as they move faster inbetween packs. Other classes have the same speed and clearspeed as result.

Screw waiting right, Bye Kuno/Ninja, bye chugging XL potions for days, bye broken useless stealth, bye needing 10 perfectly executed combo attacks to kill 1 guy!

As said multiple times, wiz is perfect vs mindless sheeps without watchful eye, we all become that now and then during large scale and are punished for it. All classes got their niche.

It will be good to see other classes being buffed to see more even k/d ratio in large scale, sadly that will not help everyone and their opinions.

They wanted Wiz/Wit to be a Welee (with a "W") class, and so here we are. As a Wiz, I think this design STINKS, and of course it makes a well geared Wiz/Wit tougher than other classes because of all the super armor. Its all because BDO does not want ranged-dps to be anything, let alone significant, so they turned even rangers and wiz/wit from ranged-dps to melee classes, or err, Welee class for Wiz/Wit.

Pffft, yesterday, I actually un-spec'd all fireball and fireball-explosion skills, so I could max out my Welee based AWK skills, its like, why bother with any non-AWK spell, when Welee does it all.

So, to the OP, yes, go re-roll a Wiz/Wit. I just hope you like to Welee.

With 250 AP and a solid t8 horse pre awak skills can work if you just move around fluently, but yes due to awak skills being so strong theres no pt grinding on horse anymore.

Edited by Nacario

Posted

Witch is fine, nerf melee classes.

Posted

free heals?
The moment some silly wiz starts healing u knock him down and ----- him?

If people didn't already KD the wizard to take out some of it's HP, wizard doesn't even need to heal lol 30% instant heal+hp pots is enough 

Posted

pretty much true

all witch/wiz players i've seen play the class like shit  and don't abuse it as much as they can and don't understand other classes and their mentalities 

perhaps you can tell us how we can play the class good then, since you must've seen quite some wizards by now. What skills or openings could we do better to best a tamer for instance, five times in a row? Im just trying to get a different understanding and mentality here.

1 person likes this

Posted

No

Nah

Not rly 2 since one can only be used after the other and not as a standalone skill. I can agree to 1.5 Teleports.

Nope.

All classes can buy pets.

Nope

Proof?

Excuse me dear sir. Just a quick question. Are you an oxymoron?

Posted

Excuse me dear sir. Just a quick question. Are you an oxymoron?

latest?cb=20120218044035

1 person likes this