• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Nerf Witch and Wizard

761 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

150 + 400 is 550 gs? With your 221 ap and I'm assuming 280 dp is 501 gs. 550 > 501.

Right, because 140 ap > 221 ap => bigger dmg in narnia right????

How exactly do you think that DMG is calculated?

[Deleted]

[Deleted content] Inappropriate language

Edited by p0hil
[Deleted content] Inappropriate language

Posted

Are you retard or just act like a retard?

no thats actually your part, but..... do u even have enough accuracy? maybe ur gearbuild is crap 

Posted

Witches need a buff.  

2 people like this

Posted

You're not biased at all... really, taking into account that you play wizard.

And you play full ap 250ap+ wizard. 

I have wizards in my guild with 150ap, 400dp, full evasion even with rocba gloves and helemt, and they deal just as much dmg as me on 221ap., on top of being WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY more tankier, and having 0-100 heal.

Let's get real bro, wizard needs a nerf. The ONLY ppl that say that wizard/witch is fine are wizard/witches. -.-

So pls...

Maybe youI could delete them if you had 250 ap? If stuff is broken surely the supposed dp adjustment would put them inI their place!

Doesn't answer my question really, but continue to throw insults ^_^ oh I'm pretty well geared thanks for your advice though.

that was my first post to you, only meant as a motivator, not a continuation!

Posted (edited)

Maybe youI could delete them if you had 250 ap? If stuff is broken surely the supposed dp adjustment would put them inI their place!

that was my first post to you, only meant as a motivator, not a continuation!

I like how you avoid the fact that a wizard with 150 ap deals more damage than a sorceress with 221 ap :)

I mean, really nigga, you've come so low that you can't even notice what's obviously broken?

no thats actually your part, but..... do u even have enough accuracy? maybe ur gearbuild is crap 

Yes, i do have enough accuracy :) As i play with accuracy build. And yes i am level 60. And yes wizard is broken. Any more retarded questions?

Edited by Chun-Chun

Posted (edited)

Yes, i do have enough accuracy :) As i play with accuracy build. And yes i am level 60. And yes wizard is broken. Any more retarded questions?

do you know how to play your class even right? coz sorc is an ez counter to wiz

Edited by Wollbert
1 person likes this

Posted

I m a warrior lvl 60 with 3700 hp and 283 dp what I am saying is not that i died with one combo i died after a single grab + 1 button push from a lvl 60 wiz with 197 ap....I just dont understand how you give a ranged nuker a grab and the ability to teleport further away than any gap closer can reach before he pulls a heal+ pot and start all over again...I might not be the best player out there but still it seemed as futile as half the 1vs1 I have against zerkers....

ranged?

Posted

Please buff witches.  Weakest class NA.

Posted

I like how you avoid the fact that a wizard with 150 ap deals more damage than a sorceress with 221 ap :)

I mean, really nigga, you've come so low that you can't even notice what's obviously broken?

Yes, i do have enough accuracy :) As i play with accuracy build. And yes i am level 60. And yes wizard is broken. Any more retarded questions?

How does a 150 ap witch deal same dmg as a 221 sorc? Just cuz u say it does doesnt mean it's true, same way the other guy u called a retard isnt nec a retard is he. Get 250 AP like Eiene and u git guud

Posted

How does a 150 ap witch deal same dmg as a 221 sorc? Just cuz u say it does doesnt mean it's true, same way the other guy u called a retard isnt nec a retard is he. Get 250 AP like Eiene and u git guud

*faceplam*

First of all, eiene plays full accuracy most of the time, just like me. Well, played, because he rerolled to dk. 

Nice argument bro, "git gud". 

Welp, whatever, when you're the only broken class in game, you'd even cut your ----- to stay broken i suppose. It's even funneir that you're arguing with me when you know that what i say it's true, and i know that. So pls... just gtfo.

Whatever, the nerf will come no matter if all of the braindead race of wizards cry a river.

1 person likes this

Posted

*faceplam*

First of all, eiene plays full accuracy most of the time, just like me. Well, played, because he rerolled to dk. 

Nice argument bro, "git gud". 

Welp, whatever, when you're the only broken class in game, you'd even cut your ----- to stay broken i suppose. It's even funneir that you're arguing with me when you know that what i say it's true, and i know that. So pls... just gtfo.

Whatever, the nerf will come no matter if all of the braindead race of wizards cry a river.

how are wizards broken compared to sorc, i cant iframe and bouncy bounce, nor can i spin2win.

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

you "arguing" with calling ppl retards and "gtfo" and you think anyone will say "oh yeah, hes actually right with his smart points in this topic". 

Edited by Wollbert
4 people like this

Posted (edited)

Let me give u an example of Wizards in large scale. So having a good time doing RBF. Got like 400 points, team had a good lead (I'm a maehwa). So i see these two wizards standing on a building (they only have 10 points each). I go from behind but they dropped protected zone so can't kill them. They use double tp, walk a bit into literally 30 people (Maybe they had RBF buff?) both drop 100% and everyone gets deleted and suddenly both have 300 points and just V out. Please tell me in any shape or form how this is balalanced?

It also has come to my notice that the team with more Witch/Wizard or the team with better geared Witch/Wizard generally win the match. Also some of the highest pointers are usually all Wizard/Witch? 

We also can't forget when the flying mount first came out and KR Wizard flew behind basically the entire offense of a guild, snuck up and used his 100% and wiped all of them instantly. 

Yes i mainly mentioned 100%, because i think that's honestly one of the most broken parts about this class. The fact that a 180ap Wizard can use one skill to kill anyone with Tri boss gear is just dumb scaling. Freaking Maehwa's need at least 210 or more ap to even one shot with their Petal Bloom 100%.

Edited by SereneWaves
2 people like this

Posted

Let me give u an example of Wizards in large scale. So having a good time doing RBF. Got like 400 points, team had a good lead (I'm a maehwa). So i see these two wizards standing on a building (they only have 10 points each). I go from behind but they dropped protected zone so can't kill them. They use double tp, walk a bit into literally 30 people (Maybe they had RBF buff?) both drop 100% and everyone gets deleted and suddenly both have 300 points and just V out. Please tell me in any shape or form how this is balalanced?

It also has come to my notice that the team with more Witch/Wizard or the team with better geared Witch/Wizard generally win the match. Also some of the highest pointers are usually all Wizard/Witch? 

We also can't forget when the flying mount first came out and KR Wizard flew behind basically the entire offense of a guild, snuck up and used his 100% and wiped all of them instantly. 

Yes i mainly mentioned 100%, because i think that's honestly one of the most broken parts about this class. The fact that a 180ap Wizard can use one skill to kill anyone with Tri boss gear is just dumb scaling. Freaking Maehwa's need at least 210 or more ap to even one shot with their Petal Bloom 100%.

rbf is not representative nor a measurement of skill. Its so easy to drop 8 ungearedplayers with the ulti, but only possible if they arnt paying attention. Same way your class can stun stabby stab groups to death by poking in and out with its mobility, that wiz dont have. 

Posted

rbf is not representative nor a measurement of skill. Its so easy to drop 8 ungearedplayers with the ulti, but only possible if they arnt paying attention. Same way your class can stun stabby stab groups to death by poking in and out with its mobility, that wiz dont have. 

The same thing happens in Large scale PvP tho. The KR wizard i mentioned was during a siege war. Ofc the flying mount helped a lot in sneaking up behind the team. Stabby stab does no dmg doe :<

Posted (edited)

Dude, just ----- off really? When did you become so pathetic? When i was in the same guild with you, you were a much better player, or a smarter person?

how are wizards broken compared to sorc, i cant iframe and bouncy bounce, nor can i spin2win.

Lmao, seriously? You hope to trigger me with that or what? If that's what you know about sorc, then you really were class carried from the start of the game. After all, you told me yourself that you chose wizard knowing that caster classes are op in mmorpgs. And btw, wizard can iframe, check your skills mate.

Whatever mate, at least stop emberessing yourself. 

Edited by Chun-Chun
1 person likes this

Posted

cool story but how it matters? i saw a Musa dashing around the whole BG to Ulti-oneshot the wizards at their base. than dashin away to their own base to regenerate. than he repeat it untill he got 1000+ points. every class has terms of being op af at some point meawha and musa ain't exceptions.

i tell you what furthermore. i need a Tier 7 Horse to be as fast as a maewha/musa on feet. so no problem if witch/wiz get better AP scaling therefore

Posted

Dude, just ----- off really? When did you become so pathetic? When i was in the same guild with you, you were a much better player, or a smarter person?

Lmao, seriously? You hope to trigger me with that or what? If that's what you know about sorc, then you really were class carried from the start of the game. After all, you told me yourself that you chose wizard knowing that caster classes are op in mmorpgs. And btw, wizard can iframe, check your skills mate.

Whatever mate, at least stop emberessing yourself. 

I am being a mirror, take a step back and calm down. You are calling people names left and right, why would I bend over to such attitude? The last responses have not been personal for me, random words to kill some time, well worth knowing the reaction you come with. You are typing in affect and not thinking clear, so what I said still stands clear, git guud.

Posted

ya guys crying so hard about nerfing wizards,wait till awakened dk comes,it does as much damage as an awakened wizard,with more range,and more defensive options,THEN the true crying will begin

Posted (edited)

Uh no firstly let me be the first to say (if it hasnt been expressed already) that RBF is not where undergeared players go typically. Typically full TRI players go there. So we're talking about  a GS average of around 440+, and many people in RBF generally have more, sporting multiple bosses pieces, etc. EVEN AS A 200+AP Sorc awakened and unawakened, my 100% cannot do what a Wizard 100% can do. Hell even as a bruiser, magic user assassin I cannot use my plentiful I-frames to go in drop a sorc ball, kill 10+ people and get out. My nuke just doesnt work like that, it can also be interrupted. Meanwhile a class that was traditionally a ranged power house, was given  insane damage and tankiness to cast at any range? Like Ranger, the class went from being ranged focus, to being an all purpose bruiser; it was just disguised with abilities that had fairly generous ranges/areas of effect  but are mid range at best. Witch/Wizards are better front liners than Beserkers themselves!

Team compositions no longer need to peel for them, a Witch can go full tank, sport 140-160 AP with 350+DP, have all the utility in the world, and still kill geared targets. None and I repeat NONE of the Witch/Wizards i've fought or spoken to after the awakening was released think the class is skill based. We all know it has the lowest learning curve. It's abilities do so much for the user, there is not much user input thats needed to make the class effective. This is why players are rerolling from previously powerful classes such as Ranger, Sorc, Beserker, Warrior. The trend WILL CONTINUE WITH DARK KNIGHT we will see another MASS exodus of other classes to reroll to a ranged class that does not respect the typical rules of class archetype.

Dark Knight is originally a melee class unawakened, it's awakening makes it a DARK WIZARD, WITH SORC LIKE I-FRAMES! Lets not shroud the strengths of a class by trying to make the player who play it seem more "skillful" compared to thier opponents of a different class. It has nothing to do with skill, and everything to do with typical class archetype, design and balance. With the trend the devs are making, why even play a Vanilla class that doesnt dabble in both ends of the ranged/melee spectrum? You're quite frankly playing at a massive disadvantage. The only reprieve some of these vanilla classes have, or classes that have retained their archetypal thematic design, is that they are much greater in a 1v1 scenario and it's proven time and time again.

But how long will that even last? As of late I enjoy the game in a much smaller scale, I've become uninterested in node wars and sieges as my class not only continues to fall out of favor due to class design, but also due to increasing player population. I refuse to reroll for the sake of "efficient play" I play this MMO for fun, not to win in a game of computational wits and uncontrollable design, subjected to being a sweaty nerdy slave who's only interest is in getting the upper hand by any means necessary. Im not going to forsake what sparked my interest for the game.

Edited by Nexius
3 people like this

Posted

Witches and Wizards are fine, the other classes just need buffs.

Posted

160ap witches killing geared player is my fav meme so far.

Posted

Wizard (Absolutely needs a major nerf)

Witch (needs a major nerf)

Berserker (needs a major nerf)

Ranger (needs a major nerf)

Musa (balanced)

Dark Knight (TBD)

Maehwa (needs a minor buff)

Ninja (needs a minor buff)

Valkyrie (needs a major buff)

Kunoichi (Absolutely needs a major buff)

Right now the only way a equally geared Kuno can beat a equally geared Wizard/Witch is if the Wizard/Witch's player is drunk/wifi connection is impaired/got bribed with pearls to lose/holding back since he is against a lowly kuno class/playing at work on a crappy computer/watching infowars or cnn and is not paying attention to the duel at all/totally out of HP/MP pots, food, elixirs and is at 1% hp at the beginning of the fight and just wasted his 100% black spirit rage and his teleport is on cooldown.

1 person likes this

Posted

ya guys crying so hard about nerfing wizards,wait till awakened dk comes,it does as much damage as an awakened wizard,with more range,and more defensive options,THEN the true crying will begin

DK does not have a broken awakening actually. It's pretty vulnerable during its casts and squishy.