• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Weapon exchange coupon,

17 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

The game got pretty boring after 60 and as many others i dont have the time and mood to redo all stuff to play another class for real.

Be nice to your playerbase and let them have it like the Korean Version, would gladly pay for it.

Thank you in advance.

PS: Please do this for your playerbase with a job, that want to enjoy other classes aswell.

(One Time per Family)

Edited by Mashiny
2 people like this

Posted

instead of asking for that, you should more be requesting for a gear """progression""" improvement to be less such a pain in the #ss/

1 person likes this

Posted

i am good with gear progression..but i know it can be a pain in the ass..

just dont want to do it all over again...on weapons.

I think thats totally understandable?

Posted

Well the way the koreans did the weapon exchange coupons, they were like 10 bucks 1 per family and the sales only happened a few times a year I'd be completely fine with this.

Posted

i am good with gear progression..but i know it can be a pain in the ass..

just dont want to do it all over again...on weapons.

I think thats totally understandable?

Please before they nail you to the cross  add in your original post its ONE TIME ONLY PER FAMILY like weight increase item from perl shop.

And +1 for the idea ... no idea why this isn't implemented yet.

Posted

They've already stated on twitter that they have "no intention of bring this item to our version".

Posted (edited)

just like theyd never give us energy free crafting, or processing, artisan memories, or how theyd never sell things from the pearl shop in the auction house. I'll be here I'll be waiting and will laugh when it happens.

Edited by Darkleaf84

Posted (edited)

They've already stated on twitter that they have "no intention of bring this item to our version".

Wrong.They said they have no "immediate" plans for releasing it.

https://twitter.com/bdo_news/status/834330201983221760

Edited by Atron

Posted

Just kaka release this weapon exchange coupon for free (1 loyaltie ) each day or each week....

Posted

Wrong.They said they have no "immediate" plans for releasing it.

https://twitter.com/bdo_news/status/834330201983221760

Whatever, semantics shit that they'll worm their way around any day of the week and get white knighted for doing.

Posted

If the developers are going to continue to neglect certain classes in favor of other ones, the least they can do is release this coupon to avoid completely screwing people over.

People will use this coupon instead of dropping the game, because no one wants to re-level to lv 60 and re-enchant their weapons. Think about that, Kakao.

Posted

If the developers are going to continue to neglect certain classes in favor of other ones, the least they can do is release this coupon to avoid completely screwing people over.

People will use this coupon instead of dropping the game, because no one wants to re-level to lv 60 and re-enchant their weapons. Think about that, Kakao.

Well its a one time one item so ... lets say yu arry dandy to your reroll ... ofhand and main hand is still something you have to get.

Posted

grind money and just buy the item...im not re-enhancing TET weapons for the dk, but ill snipe TRIs and TETs as they pop up on the market.

Posted (edited)

grind money and just buy the item...im not re-enhancing TET weapons for the dk, but ill snipe TRIs and TETs as they pop up on the market.

ye a probably gonna end up doing same... but if i open that bot ruled market place i start to drink....:)

Would be alot more chill if we could get those coupons.

Edited by Mashiny

Posted

ye a probably gonna end up doing same... but if i open that bot ruled market place i start to drink....:)

Would be alot more chill if we could get those coupons.

what would a bot be doing buying TRI and TET boss gear tho?

Posted

I definitely believe this would bring in more sales and in turn, convenience for the players who don't have the time or patience to entirely re-roll a class. I'm for these coupons, as long as it's a 1 time per family thing. It's fair, it only works on one weapon, no reason not to.

Posted

Lol can these threads be put somewhere noone can see, how many of these need to be made lmao