• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Connection Issues

261 posts in this topic

Posted

Tried all the steps but nothing will let me play during prime time, your servers are completely overflowing! any time between 6pm and 11pm the lag is unbearable and if you disconnect, good luck getting back in again! it takes around 10 or more attempts just to get the game loaded without disconnecting instantly then within 15 minutes you will desync/disconnect anyway.

I love the potential of this game and i want to invest money into it... but this... this is hard to get past so far every single day of my free trial has had the same thing, prime time rolls around and boom servers all crowded = weakest connections getting dropped.

Is there at least any idea of when this might get sorted? Will any more servers be opened to solve this overcrowding problem?

Posted (edited)

After 4/19 patch, I lose connection on every attempt 3 minutes in.  Over 5k hours on this rig.  Game launches, plays fine, and then drops.  Windows 7, 64 bit, service pack 1, NVIDIA 1060.

Steps taken:

Cleared the game cache.

Cleared the dns cache.

Ran a game repair from the launcher

Uninstalled and reinstalled with a complete fresh download.

No change, channel and/or character make no difference.

Submitted a ticket: 310948.

Support requests diagnostic, logs, and info.  I complied.  A day or two later they respond.  They state the problem is a packet loss issue with my isp.  I resubmit isp logs, showing no packet loss.  One through my normal provider, and one using a vpn out of Canada.  (See pics)

Support responds a day or so later.  They agree it is not a packet loss or isp issue.  I am told there is a problem with my windows installation.  They are non specific, but ask for a scan and repair.  I ran the scan, which showed no conflicts and no errors.  I submitted that to support.  (See pic)  Support apologized for any inconvenience, but said they did not have a solution.  Support said the ticket was flagged for their review team, and there was no ETA for a fix.

Conclusion:

Well I have run the program for thousands of hours without issue.  The state of my computer had not changed.  I downloaded the patch, and the game has not run since.  Of course everything else on the computer runs fine.  I've really enjoyed the game, and had no plans to stop playing.  But on to something else.

Normalprov.JPG

VPNcanda.JPG

sfcscan.JPG

Update 5-4-2017

Thinking that there was an off chance that one of my programs, like Google Chrome or something, did a stealth update and caused a conflict; I did a reimage of my computer.  Not a system restore at a previous point, but a complete reimage of my computer from 6 months earlier.  Surprisingly absolutely nothing changed.  I was kicked from the server 3 minutes in.

Obviously my computer ran the game six months ago just fine.  If it was on my end, the reimage should have corrected the issue.  There is some kind of conflict in their patch.  Windows 7?  NET Framework?  I don't know.  Bethesda had a similar problem with the release of the Creation kit for Fallout 4.  Although they had it sorted in a few weeks.

Edited by Hans_Rex
d

Posted

im not sure if this is the proper place to put this seeing as i could not find a place to submit a ticket but can you guys fix the servers already? with as much support as you get you would think that you could get decent servers. like earlier today i was grinding at fogans and everything was fine, then suddenly i lag horrendously for a minute or two and die. thus losing my kydicts crystal. a good 25 days or so of daily log in rewards all down the gutter cuz the servers are pretty unreliable. not to mention the several cool dark beers that i would use and get no buff from, only to have them put on a 30 min cd and ruin my night time xp grind. please daum, can we fix these shitty servers already?

Posted

I am having the same issue than everybody else. My PC's configuration has not changed, except by the firewall that I disabled today, but I still have the disconnect problem. I already checked my ping to see if I'm losing packages, but this is not the case as well.

The biggest problem is when we try to grind this way. I suppose that everyone here got a DC during a grind sesion and get dead. Since the game has this "loss of xp" policy, it makes the game progression impossible.

Please if there is a solution of workaround for it let me know.

Posted

Im finding myself in this too, after the patch of today can't log in more than 1 min in game before I get kicked out, is there a solution yet?

Posted

Can't play the game after yesterday's patch, disconnected from server all the time :c

1 person likes this

Posted

I also have been getting disconnected a few times a hour since yesterdays patch.

I could be be doing anything; gathering, crafting, traveling, fishing, etc. you get the point, I tried everything listed and nothing helps.

It is really annoying to have to keep logging all the way back in since we have to restart the client each and every time instead of just hitting start.

Hopefully (but I won't hold my breath) this will actually be fixed on patch day.

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

Same here, I am not going to start sending devs all data, apparently it's something on their end and happening to many people.  Not one single of my games do I have this issue and I play several different MMOs weekly, ONLY BDO has this issue.  If you go on a reverse-proxy channel then the lag and desyncs are horrible, if you go on the regular channels then the performance improves but doesn't keep you logged in... once in a while you'll stay logged in for a while but usually not! FIX THIS IMMEDIATELY.

Edited by ItsOnlyMe

Posted

Can't play too. Too many disconnections. 

Posted

Awesome, so here's an interesting observation,

Earlier this morning I logged into Mediah 4 for a little bit of afk fishing, minimized the game while I went to afk and do other stuff. Check back after 30 mins to look at my inventory, turns out I got dc'd from server. Attempt relogging back into the same spot and get constantly disconnected minutes after loading into the game world. Despite the fact that it was working perfectly earlier today

Wat? Before the reverse proxy servers became the hot topic of the month, those were the only servers that I could load into and be guaranteed to not get kicked out after a minute. The load times on the reverse proxy servers were also extremely fast compared to the non-reverse proxy servers. Now they don't even guarantee that. Just what the hell are these guys doing to their servers?

Posted

Patch days are always a nightmare for me. I've done the steps listed by OP, but everytime we have a patch, I download and either nothing happens or it downloads at like .02mb/min then stops. I restart and sometimes it downloads just fine then randomly freezes until I restart again. I have to continuously close the game and restart the launcher, sometimes it downloads a bit, sometimes it doesn't. I'm stuck at 42mb/86mb for the past 3 hours after 2GB have successfully downloaded.....so frustrating.