• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Connection Issues

261 posts in this topic

Posted

Kakao, what are you guys doing?
You want people to continue playing this game right? Then make it playable.
How are you going to attract new players when your servers are like this? I actually felt bad and embarrassed recommending and giving game passes to my friends only for them to talk about how constantly they desync this past week.

7 people like this

Posted (edited)

DAILY problem starting around 6PM central time, usually lasting several hours.  Yes, exactly when the server population increases from people getting home from work, etc.  Game freezes at login, and I get dumped after 2-3 (sometimes longer) minutes.  Can't do anything, even though I can read chat and such.  I've seen this in other games where the server is overloaded. 

Having NO PROBLEMS AT ALL with any other thing on internet, including watching high def Youtube videos.  Only with BD.

Speaking of which, forum loading times suck too.

I've noticed that the game is a CPU hog when this happens too, currently running as high as 45%.  Normally in the 20s.

Edited by BlueDragon17
adding info
1 person likes this

Posted

It's not our problem. It's the server's problem. 
Probably part of the job not to admit to the failure of whoever maintains the server / modifies it. 
It's like an ISP company doing typical cover-ups for marketing reputation.

How long till these people realize we're not as stupid anymore? 
Fix your shit. 

2 people like this

Posted

Yes and the support keeps telling it's my computer, my graphic cards (which in any case meets the minimum requirements even if it is not the last fresh laptop on the market), my etc etc. Last message from support was: update this, this, this, and this...this ticket is closed. Ah ok thanks, I bought a service which doesn't run and it's my own problem so. I am a computer technician and I am used to verify and do many checks before speaking so...well GMs you know, I tried with another computer ten thousands better of mine, new and powerful (if you want the specifics I mention them) and you know? It does the same thing. Not only this, but even with a fiber optic connection which works amazingly, just to exclude it was my provider...

When the population increases it spits me out and I can try to log until my death but no way, I only see my sorceress 1 second and then "lost connection". While when everyone sleeps I can play. Oh and Node/Conquest war times.....I can try to log until I become Tutankhamon....

This is your issue, on your servers, so please stop to ask us to verify, update, check, send files, and check on your own systems what is wrong.

Thanks.

1 person likes this

Posted

I honestly wont even respond to supports anymore. I sent a ticket and all they did was tell me to fix stuff on my end, instead of saying it was their problem, which it clealy is. FFS fix your game or at least give an update

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

Right now its definitely something on their end, or on the way to their server with a bad hop somewhere. Speed tests, pings in other games are all normal. Load into the game, players take forever to load in, everything is delayed, then just get disconnected. This has been happening for over an hour now and changing channels has the same outcome.

Edited by ZeuZ
2 people like this

Posted

I encounted a lot of lag and then constant disconnects earlier.

I was able to change to Balenos, had one disconnect and am now fishing in Heidel City.

I use a AMD Radeon R9 380 card and ATT uverse.

1 person likes this

Posted

I encounted a lot of lag and then constant disconnects earlier.

I was able to change to Balenos, had one disconnect and am now fishing in Heidel City.

I use a AMD Radeon R9 380 card and ATT uverse.

Interesting I also have ATT Uverse, wonder if their is a bad hop somewhere for us thats causing this.

Posted

I do not know.  I am still on the Balenos server 03 and, so far, not having any issues.

Posted

Also use ATT

Posted

ATT Uverse here

I got disconnected while autopathing. It's been happening for over 3 weeks now.

Posted

Ok thats no coincidence that we all have ATT U-Verse and its this is happening to us. What can we do about it though if its a bad hop to the BDO servers?

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

It happened again last night. At first I thought it was the Coherent UI issue but it seemed like it wasn't. If I can't figure this out that means I can't afk in this game then might as well quit now. Any clues on what we can do with ATT?

**I only disconnect when I leave it afk. Based on the progress on breath training I can tell it usually happens after 5-10 minutes afking.

Edited by Eles

Posted

It happened again last night. At first I thought it was the Coherent UI issue but it seemed like it wasn't. If I can't figure this out that means I can't afk in this game then might as well quit now. Any clues on what we can do with ATT?

**I only disconnect when I leave it afk. Based on the progress on breath training I can tell it usually happens after 5-10 minutes afking.

hmm I haven't been kicked yet, but will run that test right now. 

Posted

Constantly disconnecting after the lastest patch. Same with all guildmates.

Posted (edited)

I set up an autopath for my character and used "send to tray" 15 minutes ago. I went back to check and the autopath stopped on its own.

Now I remember whenever it's not disconnected, my character will be in the middle of the street not moving, which I think might have contributed to the disconnection given the inactivity. I read on other threads that the random stopping might have been caused by the channel reload.

Another possibility is the Coherent UI in the task manager. Can't seem to get rid of them (2 in total, end task but they just come back). They used an extra ~30% usage of my CPU which adds up to 99% usage with BD.

Did some changes to my PC. I am starting another afk to see what happens.

Edited by Eles

Posted

3 attempts - 3 Disconnects... Uverse...

Posted

Are you using AT&T Uverse too?

Yes ATT U-Verse, in the socal orange county area.

Posted (edited)

So far the autopath hasn't stopped yet. But I have been active on my PC. Now leaving it to run on its own and see if anything changes.

I don't think any adjustments I made on the PC have affected the connection. I set a shorter path in game though.
Also, Los Angeles area ATT Uverse.

*right when I finished posting this, the reloaded happened again which stopped the autopath...

Edited by Eles

Posted

I use ATT u verse also. I am getting issues again like a I did a couple weeks ago after they patched in the lame boss 1 year anniversary things. Now I cannot stay logged in even after doing the "tricks". I don't understand why this is reoccurring.

I use ATT u verse also. I am getting issues again like a I did a couple weeks ago after they patched in the lame boss 1 year anniversary things. Now I cannot stay logged in even after doing the "tricks". I don't understand why this is reoccurring.

I use att u verse also. something is not working right and this happens far too often for them to not take note already. What gives? cant even log in for

more than 5 seconds

I use att u verse also. something is not working right and this happens far too often for them to not take note already. What gives? cant even log in for

more than 5 seconds

Posted (edited)

Also on ATT-uverse and having connection issues.

Edited by Andromeada