• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Sovereign PvP Guild EU

29 posts in this topic

Posted

[Sovereign] You know who we are.

Since day one, we've been a community of PvP focused individuals striving not only to become the best as individual players, but also as a cohesive team. Through our superior group play we dominated our first year and achieved the title of #1 guild on EU.

While we are proud of our accomplishments, we are by no means done, and with the merge comes new challenges. We are currently recruiting like minded people to join us in our venture to not only become the best, but have a great time in doing so. 

If you have a competitive mindset and meet the below requirements, please drop either Snoop, Shallow or Nyn a message and we'll talk you through our recruitment process:

- Lv: 59
- 480 Gear Score
- Working microphone and headset

Please understand that these are the MINIMUM entry requirements, and we expect all of our members to strive for greatness in not only their skill level, but to remain competitive and continue to expand on both their gear and level.

12 people like this

Posted (edited)

#1 guild EU and only 85 T8s on EU

both equally correct statistics

Edited by physce
2 people like this

Posted

#1 guild EU and only 85 T8s on EU

both equally correct statistics

hey - i doubt that even the biggest shittalker can denie us this. Sadly this community is so toxic that even the smallest success of your enemy gets talked down.

I know its hard for some ppl but if you like to spread your lies and shittalk do it in the EU Nodewar Threat.. Ty 

1 person likes this

Posted

Nothing to see here  ZzZzZzZ

Posted

hey - i doubt that even the biggest shittalker can denie us this. Sadly this community is so toxic that even the smallest success of your enemy gets talked down.

I know its hard for some ppl but if you like to spread your lies and shittalk do it in the EU Nodewar Threat.. Ty 

Level 1: hubris

Level 2: even more hubris

Level 3: delusion

Posted

Tbh its fair game here though, there is a separate guild recruitment forum.

Posted

The Dodgereign cometh

Posted (edited)

Gg Rampage, you killed best guild EU

Edited by PyreX
not your business

Posted

You guys are pretty good....

At dodging

2 people like this

Posted

Nice video. GL getting back on track. :)

1 person likes this

Posted

Is this the new most salty thread on the forum ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)???

1 person likes this

Posted

Nobody doubts you won a lot, they just doubt the numbers, after all other guilds were wrong why wouldn't yours be :P

Either way, just posting to say you got a typo on the thread title and video, its Dodgereign now, not Sovereign, step up your game!

Posted

Nobody doubts you won a lot, they just doubt the numbers, after all other guilds were wrong why wouldn't yours be :P

Either way, just posting to say you got a typo on the thread title and video, its Dodgereign now, not Sovereign, step up your game!

hey - yes i understand that ppl dont understand the numbers. But lets say they are wrong and everybody has less - why should we have more and not less too?

(I never counted our wins but overall we had preaty sure more "wins") 

This and the 85 t8 and even the pen items (i believe its gc gear btw) are out of their database... they dont sit down and count stuff... We just dont know what they actualy measured. Maybe its takedowns in siegewars? Maybe its pure bread? Anyway - as you said we won alot - we lost two times a 1on1 gg to this guilds who were actualy able to do it. 

I understand that alot of ppl have fun joining this threat and try to poke. I honestly ask to dont do it.. is it not enough that you write about us all day in other threats/channels?

I hope btw that some ppl like the video - we tried to make bdo as mmo look worth to play and somehow "atmospheric".

6 people like this

Posted

just posting to say you got a typo on the thread title and video, its Dodgereign now, not Sovereign, step up your game!

Just posting to say you got a typo below your name, it is Zerghulis not morghulis, zerg your game! 

Posted

Now with ErebusT gone, you can finally start repairing your guild.
#NeverForgetAlustin30thNovember2016

Best of luck,
[Tangra]
  Misaji

Posted

Best guild we fought so far, both skillwise, Siege tactic wise and manner wise. Keep up the good work! :-)

2 people like this

Posted (edited)

GL Dodgereign 

Edited by Yoloswagppa

Posted

good luck Sovereign, hope u'll stay as one of top guilds on EU.

3 people like this

Posted

6 people like this

Posted (edited)

Interested but definitely not ready yet. Will look forward to the future.

Edited by Jabberwock

Posted

Just posting to say you got a typo below your name, it is Zerghulis not morghulis, zerg your game! 

This is a Zerg based game. Numbers & gear > everything

1 person likes this

Posted

:ph34r:

Posted

Bump

Posted

9_9

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0