• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Bugged Candys

16 posts in this topic

Posted

I think that today most ppl noticed this
the [Event] Sweet Candy is bugged
it says

Duration: 30 min
Cooldown: 30 min

but when I use it the cooldown is not 30min... is 60min

@GM_Caramel @GM_Dew its just me :c or is a know bug?

1 person likes this

Posted

They've refused to acknowledge it so far, so, good luck on this post.

Posted (edited)

They've refused to acknowledge it so far, so, good luck on this post.

my proves

pruebas.thumb.png.f564b9516c779d1973cad8

Im gonna send a ticket anyway :( 
I hope they listen to me(or read me :P ) 

Edited by Kotaro

Posted

my proves
pruebas.thumb.png.f564b9516c779d1973cad8

Im gonna send a ticket anyway :( 
I hope they listen to me(or read me :P ) 

I read you. ;) It is most likely a Localization mistake. I will make sure to let my team know but it is the weekend so there will probably not be any updates until Monday. :)

In the meantime, you should listen to this awesome song while I work on more tickets :x

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XJqmDyESLwo 

1 person likes this

Posted

I read you. ;) It is most likely a Localization mistake. I will make sure to let my team know but it is the weekend so there will probably not be any updates until Monday. :)

In the meantime, you should listen to this awesome song while I work on more tickets :x

If it's a localization issue that'd be the ... first event drop buff you can't keep up 100% of the time. That seems odd, particularly for one as common as this one that doesn't have any other uses besides the 20 needed for handins (it's very, very easy to stockpile 100's of them, with no way ever to use them).

1 person likes this

Posted

+1 fix this ----.

Posted

Too much candy is bad, plus I turn them into cookies ( god knows I need cookies). 

Posted

Do we know till when do we have time to use those swee candys? When will they be removed?

Posted

Do we know till when do we have time to use those swee candys? When will they be removed?

• Start: Mar.8th, 2017

• End: Mar.22nd, 2017

Posted

youthank you so much GM_Caramel for your hard work!
and thank you for share the song :D Im listening right now

the song reminds me two of my favorite songs

maybe you like it

cya

Posted

youthank you so much GM_Caramel for your hard work!and thank you for share the song :D Im listening right now

the song reminds me two of my favorite songs

maybe you like it

cya

Just got word. Confirmed localization error, it will be updated next maintenance. 60 minute cooldown is working as intended. :) I do love DJ Sona ;) 

2 people like this

Posted

Just got word. Confirmed localization error, it will be updated next maintenance. 60 minute cooldown is working as intended. :) I do love DJ Sona ;) 

Could you forward "thanks for the clutter" then? What's the point of a cooldown being longer than its duration on a drop that has no other use?

1 person likes this

Posted

To push you to buy extra inventory slots, or just a middle finger, like the rest of the anniversary event.

Posted

I'd suggest firing the QA person that fails at their job. But, with simple errors like this it's pretty obivious there isn't a QA department. 

Posted

Could you forward "thanks for the clutter" then? What's the point of a cooldown being longer than its duration on a drop that has no other use?

I told you this was the case in the other thread. 

The *use* is so that you can't chain them together and be OP since they stack.

Posted

I told you this was the case in the other thread. 

The *use* is so that you can't chain them together and be OP since they stack.

Idgaf, its the first event drop EVER to be like this, it was pure speculation on your part.