• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Black Flickering effect

81 posts in this topic

Posted

This is a major hindrance in my enjoyment of the game, it hurts my eyes after a while, a fix would be very appreciated.

12 people like this

Posted

This comes from KR, if it changes there, it will also change here. otherwise its not happening.

Posted

There's literally no reason to have the black flickering. It makes parties much more annoying due to this too. 

Posted (edited)

It's a disease that runs through a lot of games, Lazy one setting effects that tick some moron designers feature box but destroys game play. idiots and they never learn, even when communities scream at them.

If the really wanted to add it then they should have a setting for "Sh1t Effects on"

Edited by Sandpit
1 person likes this

Posted

Seriously, there's so many threads on this, and we still don't have a fix. Why? In the last thread I linked it was acknowledged by the CM's who claimed to have forwarded it to Pearl Abyss. Can we have a timescale on a fix already?

5 people like this

Posted

+1, please add a setting in the options, it can be unplayable with groups of 3+.

Posted

There's literally no reason to have the black flickering. It makes parties much more annoying due to this too. 

It is an intended effect. They want to simulate the dynamic ISO and exposure settings of a camera. Because the lightning is so bright, the "camera" turns down exposure to keep the image visible, which causes the vignette effect. 

I personally dont mind it, though I can see that people dont want it. Stuff like this should have a on/off button anyway

2 people like this

Posted

could you check if the flickering stops when you uncheck hit hit flash in game settings

Posted

fix pls :) Kestrian Power

1 person likes this

Posted

could you check if the flickering stops when you uncheck hit hit flash in game settings

confirmed it does not

Posted

nothing in the -----ing settings disable it =S

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

This is not only a thing during combat - this also happens in the Amity mini-game (or at least a similar effect). Albeit not as often (obviously, as you can crit so fast and often..).

Edited by Tagger
1 person likes this

Posted

Please allow us to remove this. It contributes to the motion sickness I feel while playing this game.

1 person likes this

Posted

are you serious?

Posted

yes he is right that's why we gotta make it stop

1 person likes this

Posted

i posted in the other topic as well, but it needs to be reiterated again.

I can't stand grouping for grinding with my guildies or others for more than an hour without getting a brutal headache from this. It needs to be an option that you can turn off.

Posted

This that shit. I dont know how hard is it to fix...

Posted

Please allow us to turn this off. Gives me a headache after a while in party play.

Posted

I don't even see it. What am I supposed to see??

Posted

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz. Let's see ONE thing that we've provided feedback on get changed.

Posted

Yes please remove remove remove