• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Fight Night Saturday

32 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

The day has come boys and girls

The prophesized battle between IIIIIIIIIIIII and ManUp.

Who will emerge victorious, the cucks of the code or the dirty diggers?

Uno+Orwen or Edan?

Valencian Sun God or followers of Cho?

Or will they dodge the 1v1 or the fight entirely? Both guilds have amassed allies yet again, ManUps side claims preparation for predicted dishonesty of the backstabbing barcode boy Orca Naria, whose dishonorable exploits have not been forgotten from times and games past. Or does the Don Chocolate of Edan lack the honour and courage to truly fight as he claimed he would, gates and arms open to embrace the dirty Doge? 

WIll zerging continue to be the meta or will this be a battle for the ages?

Speculate here.

Personally I just think Barcode will dodge lul

Edited by CasualNova

Posted

If this post was to hype, it failed

Posted

If this post was to hype, it failed

Couldn't have failed worse than you leading Iconic 

7 people like this

Posted

Couldn't have failed worse than you leading Iconic 

last i checked iconic under me was NA EU #1 :^)

stay salty my frand

Posted

last i checked iconic under me was NA EU #1 :^)

stay salty my frand

clearly mergers prooved that wrong

Posted

clearly mergers prooved that wrong

clearly kakao thinks otherwise to our SUPERB 31 wins :^)

Posted

yes yes we all know iconic is the best at avoiding pvp and outnumbering congrats, still got your ass stomped after mergers. to argue best NA is false. you can't really argue better than EU either none of NA has faced EU

Posted

yes yes we all know iconic is the best at avoiding pvp and outnumbering congrats, still got your ass stomped after mergers. to argue best NA is false. you can't really argue better than EU either none of NA has faced EU

i guess im just not posting nuff :^) emotes to make you think im being sarcastic.

let me help you before u write more paragraphs that theres a hidden /s :^)

Posted

there you go thats better, not everyone is familiar with carrot nose, wouldn't want false advertisements. I will give credit to the legacy groups ability to ally so many guilds tho. I wish y'all had fought more on Orwen. might have been more prepared and would haven been less infighting. who knows had you started out as the guild leader from the beginning things would be different.

Posted

there you go thats better, not everyone is familiar with carrot nose, wouldn't want false advertisements. I will give credit to the legacy groups ability to ally so many guilds tho. I wish y'all had fought more on Orwen. might have been more prepared and would haven been less infighting. who knows had you started out as the guild leader from the beginning things would be different.

pls everyone on the internet should know le dorito face... Its 2017 fam

Posted

implying barcode will fight manup tonight

Posted

810358a4a817611a4f333445d405d9d5.png

f0ab707503e60351fad3076e865d31e8.png

1367d86a4ad6a401322356d67be5ffe7.png

4eeaa4a1b62e0da4e465fca0aa1d863d.png

8a252e921d95fe5b50c1eb5787bce0bc.png

I'm sorry everyone, I was prepping for a 1vs1 this weekend and I failed to provide the zerg vs zerg content.

I guess we'll be back the next week for content!

1 person likes this

Posted

imgay.png

Posted

Posted

thinking-face.png

Posted

810358a4a817611a4f333445d405d9d5.png

f0ab707503e60351fad3076e865d31e8.png

1367d86a4ad6a401322356d67be5ffe7.png

4eeaa4a1b62e0da4e465fca0aa1d863d.png

8a252e921d95fe5b50c1eb5787bce0bc.png

I'm sorry everyone, I was prepping for a 1vs1 this weekend and I failed to provide the zerg vs zerg content.

I guess we'll be back the next week for content!

you mean you lost every node you fought on except for northern wheat plantation and couldnt pay any allies to come help you? 

6 people like this

Posted

Why pay guilds when you can fight on a territory and not pay guilds? :thinking:

Posted (edited)

...they also think we have a total of 84 T8 horses in all of North America. :^)

Edited by Proto

Posted

I would rather fight 1v1, 2v2, or 3v3, than do some dogshit as many guilds as you can possibly bring zerg fight. Its not healthy for the game or community, and its not healthy for any of the guilds you have to bring to help you.

for example, refer to this beautiful document made by Skuldisir (big thanks) because this has been a reoccurring issue with many guilds: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1kV17QvxRP1AQgPQ4-JaGIsAx7nsQksOxgj3NLHedSiU/edit#gid=1627623236

There's a reason why ManUp's zerg is already dying out after one fight. Look at guilds like Kyoukai, Hikikomori, TradeFederation, Daybreak and Limitless for example: During the 10v6 Siege against Barcode these guilds were able to field 10-15+ members

Now you have guilds like Kyoukai and Critical, guilds that used to have moderate strength, falling off into complete irrelevancy. What Lacari is doing is wrong. It's horrible for the game, and can only be enjoyable for those who are in his guild and have best in slot gear and PC's.

Anyone who actually bought into the "For Edan" bullshit besides Kyoukai and Hikikomori were literally being played like a fiddle. The only reason I an going to stay out of Valencia is because I think Lacari will at least rotate the castle between all of the guilds who came to help him which would be ok.  But then the whole "For Edan" bullshit just became a "For ManUp".meme.

There's a difference between Mercenary work and just being straight up -----ing slaves, but yeah, "For Edan" am i right guys xd?

Unlike Lacari, I take full pride in what happened today, it was simply something that had to be done in order to avoid getting 6v1 zerg.

I owe a debt of gratitude to every single guild that will come to help me next week.

TLDR: In my opinion, a 1v1 would have been a lot of fun. The only thing that was gained from this was top tier memes, reference Lacari's next video for more information.

artworks-000105151842-ffw8ek-t500x500.jp

Posted

I would rather fight 1v1, 2v2, or 3v3, than do some dogshit as many guilds as you can possibly bring zerg fight. Its not healthy for the game or community, and its not healthy for any of the guilds you have to bring to help you.

for example, refer to this beautiful document made by Skuldisir (big thanks) because this has been a reoccurring issue with many guilds: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1kV17QvxRP1AQgPQ4-JaGIsAx7nsQksOxgj3NLHedSiU/edit#gid=1627623236

There's a reason why ManUp's zerg is already dying out after one fight. Look at guilds like Kyoukai, Hikikomori, TradeFederation, Daybreak and Limitless for example: During the 10v6 Siege against Barcode these guilds were able to field 10-15+ members

Now you have guilds like Kyoukai and Critical, guilds that used to have moderate strength, falling off into complete irrelevancy. What Lacari is doing is wrong. It's horrible for the game, and can only be enjoyable for those who are in his guild and have best in slot gear and PC's.

Anyone who actually bought into the "For Edan" bullshit besides Kyoukai and Hikikomori were literally being played like a fiddle. The only reason I an going to stay out of Valencia is because I think Lacari will at least rotate the castle between all of the guilds who came to help him which would be ok.  But then the whole "For Edan" bullshit just became a "For ManUp".meme.

There's a difference between Mercenary work and just being straight up -----ing slaves, but yeah, "For Edan" am i right guys xd?

Unlike Lacari, I take full pride in what happened today, it was simply something that had to be done in order to avoid getting 6v1 zerg.

I owe a debt of gratitude to every single guild that will come to help me next week.

TLDR: In my opinion, a 1v1 would have been a lot of fun. The only thing that was gained from this was top tier memes, reference Lacari's next video for more information.

Praise lord cho, ur prophet was false and had to be vanquished.

2 people like this

Posted

Kyoukai's GM Here Uh let me see we were not even in the siege last Saturday uh only reason we actually went to merc was due to that monday Node. We were going to Honor that 1vs1 regardless our main job was we were hired were to just kill any ally u had due to a lot of dishonesty / backstabbing. We had no intention to get in the way of your 1vs1 mainly to just focus on any Allied that was brought along,

Posted

Kyoukai's GM Here Uh let me see we were not even in the siege last Saturday uh only reason we actually went to merc was due to that monday Node. We were going to Honor that 1vs1 regardless our main job was we were hired were to just kill any ally u had due to a lot of dishonesty / backstabbing. We had no intention to get in the way of your 1vs1 mainly to just focus on any Allied that was brought along,

(psst, its a meme, just follow along and shut up so you dont look stupid)

5 people like this

Posted

Aren't only winners allowed to meme? Pretty sure you lost vs an alt guild. RIP

Posted

Pretty much everyone that knows what's going on knows you never intended for a 1v1 after taking 3 straight losses, 2 of them to our alt guild.  This is just typical Narnia PR spin to save whatever little reputation you got left.

Posted

I don't think they realise what you actually posted lol

1 person likes this

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0