• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Class nerfs?

22 posts in this topic

Posted

Hello,

Im wondering when witches/wizards will be nerfed? Not only are they Top Tier in every important aspect of the game (pve, nodewars, gvg) they are also the only class that i know that has active selfhealing, group healing and an insanely strong group buff.
Afaik Korean servers are a few months ahead of us but witch/wiz still havent recieved a nerf over there but instead DK awakening seems to be just as "OP"

This isnt a rage thread or a hate thread against witches/wizards but i honestly want to know why are the devs not trying to balance the classes a little bit more or at the least slowly reacting to the meta?
Why several months have to go by without any signifcant changes considering how obvious the class discrepancy is.

why are some classes so neglected and basically underperforming in everything (pve, pvp ) while others are just gods at everything ?
why do some classes have to spend way more RL money AND ingame money just to be somewhat viable while others dont have to invest anything at all and still get better results at the end of the day?

Im really getting frustrated at the moment i leveled up 4 chars to 56 but i cant seem to find a class thats not "fotm" without it having significant downsides to it, be it pve grinding speed or just general pot consumption ( hello @ inventory weight ) or some other stuff.
For example so far i enjoyed the ranger the most but having to repair my weapon every 30-40 minutes (even faster if i wanted to  ) while my friend who plays witch loses about 10 durability just isnt acceptable for me at all. i cant and dont want to stop grinding every 30 minutes just to repair my weapon, neither do i want to  buy X branding stones for real money.

At this point im really considering just going with the flow and rolling a wizard, although i hate playing fotm just alone the pve effectiveness will probably get me 20-30% more income at grinding over a week at the bare minimum.

1 person likes this

Posted

Witch/Wiz probably won't receive that severe of nerfs if they ever done. Ranger grinding with pets will always be OP in a grind heavy game like BDO because you can basically send your pet in to tank while you drop hell on your foes. Same with PVP in a way. Their toolkit is significantly better than most classes and DK awakening is still kinda annoying to me. Melee based class receives a bunch of ranged skills with KD's out the ass. Meanwhile warrior gets its two primary KD's changed to bounds. One would have been enough but both was too much imo. 

If you are looking for PVE grinding you can't go wrong with ranger. Idk if your overall durability is low or if you are honestly losing that much durability at 100/100. If you are simply looking for a fund grinding toon then I would go ahead with wizard. We can only hope that soon PA will take some time and do a class balance for every class instead of tiny buffs and nerfs to classes who don't need them. 

Posted

we talk about this uncountable times and the real arguments had clarify alrdy that they fits good in the actuall classvariety. do you even red?

they dont nerf Ranger, they dont nerf Warrior, they dont nerf Zerk and they wont nerf witch/wizard coz of casuals dont bothering to fight them properly.
Devs know the reasons better than any player i guess.

2 people like this

Posted

Worng they nerfed ranger bow dmg some time ago and the nerf was so hard it is -----ing insane. They should revert the nerfs it feels like a wet noodle now.

Posted

we talk about this uncountable times and the real arguments had clarify alrdy that they fits good in the actuall classvariety. do you even red?

they dont nerf Ranger, they dont nerf Warrior, they dont nerf Zerk and they wont nerf witch/wizard coz of casuals dont bothering to fight them properly.

i was talking more from a general point of view and not about certain 1v1 matchups as this game is not and doesnt want to be focused around 1v1 pvp.
I would guess that if you are not a lifeskiller you spend 80-90% of the time grinding to get money and xp so i would consider this the main core of the game ( pvp comes only way way later in the game ) therefor i think all classes should have about equally fast grinding speed.
i personally would love to play something else than wizard but its the class i choose as a beginner, not because i like the playstyle but because its so much more convinient to farm for money and XP than any other class.
I leveld a maehwa to 56 and dumped her a bout 10 minutes later because it was just too slow and too much effort for way less results, with the exact same gear as my wizard.

for somebody who has played long enough and has plenty of money its "easy" to level which ever class they want and make them viable in pvp.

but for a new player it probably takes double the amount of time with some classes compared to a witch / wizard and i consider that a huge design flaw in a game where everything is focused around endless hours of grinding silver and xp
why should a class in full duo gear grind slower than a wiz/witch in +15 gear? its absurd imo but thats how it is.

rather than nerfing anything they should just try to bring all classes to around the same level for pve grinding speed.
for pvp im not experienced enough to give any good feedback

1 person likes this

Posted

i was talking more from a general point of view and not about certain 1v1 matchups as this game is not and doesnt want to be focused around 1v1 pvp.I would guess that if you are not a lifeskiller you spend 80-90% of the time grinding to get money and xp so i would consider this the main core of the game ( pvp comes only way way later in the game ) therefor i think all classes should have about equally fast grinding speed.
i personally would love to play something else than wizard but its the class i choose as a beginner, not because i like the playstyle but because its so much more convinient to farm for money and XP than any other class.
I leveld a maehwa to 56 and dumped her a bout 10 minutes later because it was just too slow and too much effort for way less results, with the exact same gear as my wizard.

maybe maewha should not have the same gear as a wizard. maybe you forgot something if your wizard is faster. and in my mind there are no reasons why classes get the same speed on everthing.

for somebody who has played long enough and has plenty of money its "easy" to level which ever class they want and make them viable in pvp.

yeah and its totally ok

but for a new player it probably takes double the amount of time with some classes compared to a witch / wizard and i consider that a huge design flaw in a game where everything is focused around endless hours of grinding silver and xp
why should a class in full duo gear grind slower than a wiz/witch in +15 gear? its absurd imo but thats how it is.

if you think thats a design flaw if new players cant be the same speed like ppl with hours of ingametime and alrdy proper gear and alrdy having know-how about the game and the world you should... know what forget it. a MMO isn't your thing but even Mobas are... sorry thats just dumb

rather than nerfing anything they should just try to bring all classes to around the same level for pve grinding speed.
for pvp im not experienced enough to give any good feedback

maybe thats right, but the classes in BDO are alrdy very casualy and eventhough ppl with 300 Ap tring to tell me hoe important the "skill" part of the game is, there are no ways to buff everyone.

Posted

Hello,

Im wondering when witches/wizards will be nerfed? Not only are they Top Tier in every important aspect of the game (pve, nodewars, gvg) they are also the only class that i know that has active selfhealing, group healing and an insanely strong group buff.
Afaik Korean servers are a few months ahead of us but witch/wiz still havent recieved a nerf over there but instead DK awakening seems to be just as "OP"

This isnt a rage thread or a hate thread against witches/wizards but i honestly want to know why are the devs not trying to balance the classes a little bit more or at the least slowly reacting to the meta?
Why several months have to go by without any signifcant changes considering how obvious the class discrepancy is.

why are some classes so neglected and basically underperforming in everything (pve, pvp ) while others are just gods at everything ?
why do some classes have to spend way more RL money AND ingame money just to be somewhat viable while others dont have to invest anything at all and still get better results at the end of the day?

Im really getting frustrated at the moment i leveled up 4 chars to 56 but i cant seem to find a class thats not "fotm" without it having significant downsides to it, be it pve grinding speed or just general pot consumption ( hello @ inventory weight ) or some other stuff.
For example so far i enjoyed the ranger the most but having to repair my weapon every 30-40 minutes (even faster if i wanted to  ) while my friend who plays witch loses about 10 durability just isnt acceptable for me at all. i cant and dont want to stop grinding every 30 minutes just to repair my weapon, neither do i want to  buy X branding stones for real money.

At this point im really considering just going with the flow and rolling a wizard, although i hate playing fotm just alone the pve effectiveness will probably get me 20-30% more income at grinding over a week at the bare minimum.

Wiz 100% has actually already been nerfed.

Play a witch/wizard and you will understand why they haven't received the nerfs you want them to receive.  The very nature of the class many people would never be satisfied until the class no longer has AOE damage but its built into the class so it would have to be completely retooled for complainers to be satisfied.  Every class can pretty much kill in the span of 1 knockdown cc and no one is scared of wiz/witch in 1v1.

Posted

Wiz 100% had the bound removed, which means you need to cast a cataclysm ahead of time if you want it to get down attack bonus, but the damage is still the same (huge). 

I wouldn't say there are any issues with wiz/witch in a 1v1 setting, mainly due to the fact that their cast times can't be canceled and that can be exploited by classes with a grab. If it wasn't for this single weakness things would be different - for example making it possible to cancel any cast with an evasion or teleport. It's in PVE and in group vs group PVP is where they really shine - probably a bit too brightly. Just given their protected AOE damage, CC utility, and bombing ability alone (with mana shield and protected area into double teleport), they bring an incredible package to the table for any type of group pvp. Throw on top of this their buffs and heals and you just end up with too much.

I don't have a fix to suggest for any of this. There's probably not a silver bullet. I'm sure a few small changes could make a world of difference. Just from my perspective, what would bring me back to playing my Wizard or Witch would be faster, lower damage abilities that can be cancelled like every other class. Give me the ability to outplay a Warrior who knows to wait for me to get stuck in a cast before they simply chase > solar flare > grab me with 100% success rate, but compensate with other changes that make the class more balanced in group PVP. 

It seems highly unlikely that major mechanical changes like I'm suggesting will ever happen, so I'll just keep playing other classes. I love the feeling of playing my Kunoichi despite the imbalance. 

Posted

Ranger, warrior, sorceress got nerfed multiple times.

Zerker got buffed as it was terrible. Right now zerker is very strong just in 1v1, and a tank in large scale. Fits his role ok.

Wizard, meanwhile, is a class with a very high surviability, very strong iframes, lots of super armor and frontal block, biggest damage in game spead on few hits (no need for accuracy), accuracy buffs on skills, critical buffs on skills, strongest passive buffs in game, self 0-100 heal in 1 second and more, on top of it being ranged and having biggest aoes in game.

-------------

To the OP, don't worry, nerfs will come. Thing is that we have an incompetent publisher, and they don't report things in time to Pearl Abyss. In korea, wizard & witch is not a popular class and not many players are the fotm type of players there, compared to na/eu; thus making it harder to notice how broken wizard actually is.

But nerfs will come, sadly, kinda late...

Posted

Hello,

I completely agree with you, my "favourite" classes in the game all happen to be the one's that under-perform compared to others.  Kuno is by far my favourite class and yet completely ignored by the dev's and it is currently the least played and weakest class in the game.  In contrast I have a level 57 Witch that vastly out-performs my Kuno, even though it's a lower level, has less skill-points AND has about 35AP less than my Kuno.

They seem to neglect the other classes to the point where people give up and re-roll.  This game would be so much more fun if diversity was allowed through class balance, instead all I see are Warriors, Wiz/Witches, Sorcs and DK's.  I know DK is the current FOTM class, it too also out damages mu Kuno.  I recently did some duelling vs same level Maewha's/Musa's who were able to one-shot me with ease, in contrast my Kuno "burst" did far less damage, not to mention the fact I'm dancing around on the keyboard like a lunatic.

They don't seem to announce what they are doing regarding balance, especially to bring some classes into line with the others.  Instead we have people translating Korean patch notes to try and gain some insight into what they *might* be changing and for what class.  Even if there are rumours that some changes might be coming for some classes, there is no guarantee that what they implement in KR will even make it to NA/EU.

I like you, could easily main my Witch but I don't want to be forced into playing a certain class just to feel competitive.

Posted

I completely agree with you, my "favourite" classes in the game all happen to be the one's that under-perform compared to others.  Kuno is by far my favourite class and yet completely ignored by the dev's and it is currently the least played and weakest class in the game.  In contrast I have a level 57 Witch that vastly out-performs my Kuno, even though it's a lower level, has less skill-points AND has about 35AP less than my Kuno.

They seem to neglect the other classes to the point where people give up and re-roll.  This game would be so much more fun if diversity was allowed through class balance, instead all I see are Warriors, Wiz/Witches, Sorcs and DK's.  I know DK is the current FOTM class, it too also out damages mu Kuno.  I recently did some duelling vs same level Maewha's/Musa's who were able to one-shot me with ease, in contrast my Kuno "burst" did far less damage, not to mention the fact I'm dancing around on the keyboard like a lunatic.

They don't seem to announce what they are doing regarding balance, especially to bring some classes into line with the others.  Instead we have people translating Korean patch notes to try and gain some insight into what they *might* be changing and for what class.  Even if there are rumours that some changes might be coming for some classes, there is no guarantee that what they implement in KR will even make it to NA/EU.

I like you, could easily main my Witch but I don't want to be forced into playing a certain class just to feel competitive.

One thing to keep in mind as far as the Musa/Maehwa matchup, is that Kuno has the ability to extend combos longer with grab, and has more uptime on SA/FG on skills. There's also the fact that the stealth advantage goes out the window in organized dueling. I haven't played Musa, but I can definitely say that Maehwa may be a grass is greener situation for you. The engages are faster than Kuno and Maehwa is mechanically easy to play (you only need muscle memory for a couple of simple ani cancels), but not having stealth to initiate surprise attacks in open world situations or a grab to get an opening on defensive block players is very disheartening coming from a Kuno. Also if your short knockdown combo doesn't kill, you're useless. It takes less AP on a Kunoichi to 1-combo a player in a 1v1 than it does on Maehwa, assuming you were able to start with a stun or stiff on the Kuno (rather than starting with grab). I feel that Kuno also has some under-utilized group pvp utility with their ability to open with AOE CC from stealth, creating a window for team mates to rush in and blow shit up. 

Now take a Sorc, Ranger, Warrior, or even a Tamer (albiet limited to 1v1 for this one) and play it alongside your Kuno and that's when things start feeling wrong. 

Posted (edited)

Doubtful the developers neglect classes. More likely, they understand better than players the strengths/weaknesses of each class. Your conclusions are based on your experiences but can you account for differences in gear, skill, connectivity, computer equipment and all kinds of other things you can't see or measure from your end? The devs test these classes in a controlled setting. They don't have the big gaps in player skill or gear or connectivity or equipment, etc that you see in an MMO.

You can get 5 free character slots right? Roll up a class for PvP and a class just for fun. In any game, it's unlikely that you can have one character be great at everything (or in all situations). An MMO isn't a player's personal sandbox, after all. 

Edited by BD-Cipher

Posted (edited)

Wizard, meanwhile, is a class with a very high surviability, very strong iframes, lots of super armor and frontal block, biggest damage in game spead on few hits (no need for accuracy), accuracy buffs on skills, critical buffs on skills, strongest passive buffs in game, self 0-100 heal in 1 second and more, on top of it being ranged and having biggest aoes in game.

This is  what it looks like when you don't actually know how a class works so you say they have everything in the game and can do it all better than any other class.

k e k 

ps. descending current is the biggest AoE in the game.
Maybe if you actually brought quality arguments intelligent people would converse more properly with you.

Stop trying to get a class nerfed because you're garbo at the game.

^

To the OP, don't worry, nerfs will come. Thing is that we have an incompetent publisher, and they don't report things in time to Pearl Abyss. In korea, wizard & witch is not a popular class and not many players are the fotm type of players there, compared to na/eu; thus making it harder to notice how broken wizard actually is.

You're not very informed. We have the same state of witch and wizard that KR has right now. People don't play the class because it's not as "Easy" as it seems.
Come play on our level and you'll find that out for yourself bud. Post screens of yourself going 100+ kills in a node war on a witch wiz, else revert back to the fact that you're ignorant and salty like I am.

Edited by War
1 person likes this

Posted

This is  what it looks like when you don't actually know how a class works so you say they have everything in the game and can do it all better than any other class.

Stop trying to get a class nerfed because you're garbo at the game.

^^^ This probably describes the vast majority of NERF requests posted online regardless of the game. I'd love it if moderators outright banned NERF threads. If BDO wants community feedback on "balance issues", then they should pick the most experienced players to conduct play testing for them and discuss this in a private testing forum. Testing, especially for balance, is very complex though. It's not something I'd consider a fun exercise, but that's me.

1 person likes this

Posted

^^^ This probably describes the vast majority of NERF requests posted online regardless of the game. I'd love it if moderators outright banned NERF threads. If BDO wants community feedback on "balance issues", then they should pick the most experienced players to conduct play testing for them and discuss this in a private testing forum. Testing, especially for balance, is very complex though. It's not something I'd consider a fun exercise, but that's me.

-----ING
THANK
YOU.

Getting deleted repeatedly in node wars by a wizard with 260 ap is not a form of testing. Like.. tf. LOL

Posted

-----INGTHANK
YOU.

Getting deleted repeatedly in node wars by a wizard with 260 ap is not a form of testing. Like.. tf. LOL

your last statement there itself is a bit meh, you dont ever see someone saying 'getting repeatedly deleted by a kuno with 260 ap'......

if devs had the perfect sense of balance there wouldnt be a need for the buffs/nerfs we recieve

from personal experience i have wiz/witches in my guild easily outperforming me with 60 apdp less.

Posted

from personal experience i have wiz/witches in my guild easily outperforming me with 60 apdp less.

Yes, but do you really understand why? Is it a class issue, a gear issue, a skill issue, a technical issue unrelated to the game (they have faster connection or rendering speed than you do), etc?

A basic test would be to reverse roles. You play a wizard. They play a kuno. Can you do to them what they do to you?

Posted (edited)

your last statement there itself is a bit meh, you dont ever see someone saying 'getting repeatedly deleted by a kuno with 260 ap'......

if devs had the perfect sense of balance there wouldnt be a need for the buffs/nerfs we recieve

Oh of course not, was a bit over the top, that being said-

We're a glass cannon class. We have some DP buffs which help survival, but that's about it. Although it may be hard, the trick to witch wiz is not getting hit by their skills. Which seems obscene, right? Not so much if players know how to bait.
I've educated guildies in how to kill me and where i would go x-0, i now go lose on a higher ratio simply because of the gimmicks of the class.

Bdo doesn't work on a linear balance- all the classes would have to be the same for that lol, that wouldn't be very fun.

PS. Perfection is a lie.
ALSO. If you can point out a 240 even, ap Kuno, please drop their name in this thread. I'd like to never fight them. You seem to underestimate what a GOOD geared ninja/kuno can do. Most poeple do. That class has the highest skill cap in the game(not sure with dk now, though), if you can master it rip anyone in any gear you're in.

They may not be able to 1v6 like wizards can by using 100%(which only works on low geared players. Having 200+ ap does not mean you won't get deleted. DP defines whether or not you will get -----ed or not, and most players either rely on RNG evasion or not on dp at all because they are stacking all AP shit, aka, they deserve to die) ... but they can get away in 99 ways, and combo lock people even with the cc mitigation patch in effect.

Edited by War
1 person likes this

Posted

Bdo doesn't work on a linear balance- all the classes would have to be the same for that lol, that wouldn't be very fun.

PS. Perfection is a lie.

QFT. Classes should be designed to excel in certain situations. You should have great melee/tank classes, great ranged classes, great 1v1 classes, great support classes and so on.

Every class should not be great at everything and in all situations, which is what a lot of people often seem to expect and demand.

1 person likes this

Posted

Oh of course not, was a bit over the top, that being said-

We're a glass cannon class. We have some DP buffs which help survival, but that's about it. Although it may be hard, the trick to witch wiz is not getting hit by their skills. Which seems obscene, right? Not so much if players know how to bait.
I've educated guildies in how to kill me and where i would go x-0, i now go lose on a higher ratio simply because of the gimmicks of the class.

PS. Perfection is a lie.

ofc a witch/wiz without their SA skills are easy to kill, i personally play musa so since i cant grab you, i have to bait, that being said i can also be baited by a wizard, such as him teleporting and staying there without healing so i go in for the kill and he drops a 100% on me, im dead.....

the OPness of witch and wiz isnt their dmg, but rather all the utilities they have, protected area, healing, big aoe dmg, grab (wiz), good dp scaling.

Posted

QFT. Classes should be designed to excel in certain situations. You should have great melee/tank classes, great ranged classes, great 1v1 classes, great support classes and so on.

Every class should not be great at everything and in all situations, which is what a lot of people often seem to expect and demand.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

And before someone goes off about how Witch/Wiz is great in every situation, i invite you to play one.
We fought a wizard who was streaming last sundays node war, she had 240+ ap and awk ap because she mained ranger. I guess she thought that wizard was FOTM as well. 240 ap is enough to absolutely demolish most guilds/players/everything. Yet and still, our wizards ripped her to shreds because we're not as "one button win" as people think.

Witches and Wizards require skill to do specific things. Not as much as others for some, tons more for others. If you used your teleport to get your 100% off, you're -----ed for another 7 seconds trying to get away from anyone you didn't kill. I've never seen a 100% from a single wizard kill an entire group, and if that wizard did use teleport to get in, they die after. End of story.

ofc a witch/wiz without their SA skills are easy to kill, i personally play musa so since i cant grab you, i have to bait, that being said i can also be baited by a wizard, such as him teleporting and staying there without healing so i go in for the kill and he drops a 100% on me, im dead.....

the OPness of witch and wiz isnt their dmg, but rather all the utilities they have, protected area, healing, big aoe dmg, grab (wiz), good dp scaling.

"Good dp scaling", it's not as good as you think. I think your problem at this rate is that you're attacking us with our DP buffs up.
Our SA, the only super armor that we have is the super armor obtained from casting skills. At this point, if you're trying to hit us with our super armor up, you're baiting our skills wrong. the super armor frame for each skill is VERY short due to the nature. The fact that the super armor frame is EXCLUSIVELY for casting frames only. it doesn't last the entire skill for some skills.

Protected area lasts 8 seconds max. mana shield lasts 30 seconds max. These are 2 very important things you need to keep in mind, because if you, ESPECIALLY AS A MUSA, blow all your skills on those two buffs, you're wasting deletion damage which is a shame because we can't hit you while you're dashy dashy. Most wizards will pop mana shield and or pf as soon as the engagement starts. all you need to do is wait 30 seconds and you don't have to deal with extra Resistance and 25% damage reduction. You have stam pots now, no excuse. you have dashes that have super armor frames. no excuses.

Musa and maewha are as i said from the start- Classes designed to kill witches and wizards.
YES, IT MAY REQUIRE MORE WORK THAN IT TAKES US TO KILL YOU SOMETIMES(So it seems, cause it's really hard) but i think you're confusing us doing a shit ton of damage with us being able to kill you easily. If we catch you in one of our combos, good night sweet prince. But to be honest, if you can get wizard -----ery down, you can stop us from catching you in our combos. For me? That takes me playing the class extensively. you may need to play the class to be able to become it's vex.

Posted (edited)

but some classes outperfom others in every single aspect, thats not balance.

as for witch/wiz yet again too many utilities a person needs to watch out for, why should you get something like protected area with that sort of dmg?, why not a valk, they're more of a supportive class; then you also have the sa on skills. Take protected area, heals etc away from a wiz, you're left with something that cant take dmg at all, but deals an insane amount.

when fighting a musa, take away the dash what are you left with? not even great dmg, 1 super armour cc skill and 1 super armour dmg skill with flow, now you can see why those with 60apdp less outperform me. 

i'd rather have something like a wiz, where i go in get 5 kills then die instantly, than go in get ppl to 50% hp, run around then die.

also stam pots, may i ask more info about them? if thats true, thats an amazing buff to musa/maehwa.

Edited by Valient

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0