• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

I could use some up to date tips

10 posts in this topic

Posted

I'm playing the game, started last week and mostly focussed on getting Dark knight to 56 and getting a armor + weapon set to +15. Which happened and with the silver I made for leveling up and leveling the dark knight I bought weapons for the witch. Now I'm kind of out of silver and can't afford her awakening weapon. What is currently the best way to make silver? I'm not talking about hundreds of millions, but more like 20m in a short amount of time so I can buy a +15 awakening weapon. My mage is currently 113AP/171DP.

Posted (edited)

I'm playing the game, started last week and mostly focussed on getting Dark knight to 56 and getting a armor + weapon set to +15. Which happened and with the silver I made for leveling up and leveling the dark knight I bought weapons for the witch. Now I'm kind of out of silver and can't afford her awakening weapon. What is currently the best way to make silver? I'm not talking about hundreds of millions, but more like 20m in a short amount of time so I can buy a +15 awakening weapon. My mage is currently 113AP/171DP.

Instead of a blue awakening weapon (I'm assuming you mean Aad's Sphera that you get from the quest) - buy, or make a TRI green sphera. It'll hold you over much better until you go Dande.

Edited by Feonie

Posted

Instead of a blue awakening weapon (I'm assuming you mean Aad's Sphera that you get from the quest) - buy, or make a TRI green sphera. It'll hold you over much better until you go Dande.

I was actually talking about the green wep with +10 all species damage.

Posted

Afk fish in Velia hotspot overnight and sell ur catch to imperial trader. Grinding sausan is easy money and ok exp for your level also ^^ if you get a group with a decent clear speed you'll make money in no time!

Posted

Afk fish in Velia hotspot overnight and sell ur catch to imperial trader. Grinding sausan is easy money and ok exp for your level also ^^ if you get a group with a decent clear speed you'll make money in no time!

The trader at the velia docks always full -.-;

Posted

@Hamzo There's a lot of ways to do it. The best question to ask is what is the best way to make silver that fits with my play schedule. Processing = afk 100%. Cooking/ Alchemy = afk maybe 50%. Grinding = no afk. Then you have to ask yourself if you want current money or if you want to invest in the game for the long term. If I listed the "best" ways to make money for me you probably wouldn't be able to take advantage of any of them. But for new players, fishing is where to start... but that doesn't plan for the long run and caps pretty early on. 

I would decide if you really like the game first and then figure out if you want to setup for the longhaul or not.

Posted

Sarted last week and already working on alts... Focus on one class, you will thank me later.

Posted

AFK fishing in Velia, which a lot of people do, is crap for Imperial Fish Delivery. At best, of the fish you you caught, you "might" be able to sell a third of that, if that. The imperial fish merchant in Velia is almost always sold out. If you want to sell fish to the Velia Imp Delivery... you'd be better off fishing off the Olvia coast region. AFK fishing from the Velia shore is pennies compared to other regions. Get a fishing boat, and get out on the water. The returns are exponentially higher.

Posted

People always kill me when I afk fish in my boat. :( It makes me sad.

Posted

The trader at the velia docks always full -.-;

There's one in Glish you know.

AFK fishing in Velia, which a lot of people do, is crap for Imperial Fish Delivery. At best, of the fish you you caught, you "might" be able to sell a third of that, if that. The imperial fish merchant in Velia is almost always sold out. If you want to sell fish to the Velia Imp Delivery... you'd be better off fishing off the Olvia coast region. AFK fishing from the Velia shore is pennies compared to other regions. Get a fishing boat, and get out on the water. The returns are exponentially higher.

Its an easy way to make money and you can sell in Glish as well. I never said it was the be all end all method. Its just an easy one if you don't want to link up nodes etc

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0