• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Hi, For  more than 20 fail stacks is reblath shoe still a reliable option?

16 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

For  more than 20 fail stacks is reblath shoe still a reliable option? my reblath shoe getting to +15 just in 12-15 fail stacks. is there any other cheap reliable option for getting fail stacks of 20-30?

Edited by eziowar

Posted

Reblath isnt viable over 10 fs 

switch to green at 10, repair cost isnt much these day

Posted

Reblath isnt viable over 10 fs 

switch to green at 10, repair cost isnt much these day

thanks, can you suggest any cheap green gear?

1 person likes this

Posted

They vary a lot, just sort by market price and use whatever is in plentiful supply

Posted

thanks, can you suggest any cheap green gear?

i craft my own agerian helms to fs on 

they cost nearly nothing to make, but if you enhance alot, then clear crystals can be abit of a bottle neck 

Posted

i craft my own agerian helms to fs on 

they cost nearly nothing to make, but if you enhance alot, then clear crystals can be abit of a bottle neck 

thanks

Posted

For  more than 20 fail stacks is reblath shoe still a reliable option? my reblath shoe getting to +15 just in 12-15 fail stacks. is there any other cheap reliable option for getting fail stacks of 20-30?

I get the same kind of results as @Claydough when failstacking on reblath. So, I go up to 9 on reblath and then up to 15 on militia weapon. Works more than half of times for me. Then I should use some green +14 armor/weapon up to 20-25, but instead I use PRI/DUO green armor(hercules/fortuna/heve) because I don't mind spending the hard shards and lately I get really bored when failstacking/enchanting. For 25+ I usually go with a blue weapon or boss gear or TRI armor depending on what I have in mind or is available. 

Posted (edited)

ty

Edited by eziowar

Posted

I easily get 20 failstacks on reblath and one piece can get me about 4 lots of 20 fails before going +15

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

Just have a bunch of +14 Reblath armors and then rotate around each armor pieces every +3 fs. Getting to 20 fs from Reblath is fairly easy for me. Anything higher than that I use green pri/duo armor. Hopefully this help you a bit.

Edited by CaelumH

Posted

Just have a bunch of +14 Reblath armors and then rotate around each armor pieces every +3 fs. Getting to 20 fs from Reblath is fairly easy for me. Anything higher than that I use green pri/duo armor. Hopefully this help you a bit.

thanks, btw if a reblath goes to +15 , should i use it again by -karma death method or just throw it away ? does it's fail stacking ability get reduced after getting to +15?

Posted

I got 6 alts to 25 fs yesterday using reblath so based on my experiences i will always use reblath up to 25 fs ... i know other people are "unlucky" and can't get reblath past 15 or so maybe ...

Posted

just trow it away at +15

Posted

thanks, btw if a reblath goes to +15 , should i use it again by -karma death method or just throw it away ? does it's fail stacking ability get reduced after getting to +15?

extract the black stones. if you got enough reblath. you can start a new one for the 3-4 fs while another one take the top 16-20

Posted

You can keep the +15 and equip it on a low level alt (lvl10 or lower is suggested for free resurrection) with negative karma and get yourself killed by guard/mob to drop it down to +14. Or you can do what other suggest and just extract the black stone and start all over again. There is a lot of way to do it and find whatever works for you.

Posted

I use +13/14 reblath to get to 20 stacks all the time. You just have to be patient.