• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

One Year Anniversary NPC’s Gratitude Event!

15 posts in this topic

Posted

Why can we do it just once? Its kidna lame.

What kind of event takes 2 weeks but you can enter only once during the whole time period?

Its like having a wife, but you can have sex only once per marriage.

I really dont understand what kind of IQ these people possess .. sometimes I feel like they are doing it on purpose and telling us "you pay money, now pay with your sanity" .. commonly "fk you"

Posted

And the candy has a 60 minute cooldown (despite what the tooltip says), with a 30 minute effect.  

Posted

Would have really really preferred some kind of happy middle ground between this overly casual version of a Candy event and the practically hardcore one we got last year (Holloween, wasn't it?)

Posted (edited)

....how do you ppl have the strength to go on and on and on with these constant complaints?

"Don't worry...be happy" 

A mom gives her son a cake.

- Mom, I HATE you!!!

- Why son, I got you this beautiful cake

- Yeah, that's my point mom, you gave me ONE cake...I want 1000000000 cakes, and a f*cking CAR! 

- Well son, if that's how you feel I will take away the cake, and tomorrow morning you start paying rent, otherwise I'll change the locks on the door and kick you the f*ck out!

Stop spoiling these brats that never had a parent who set boundaries for them...you will only feed the monster in them. They are never satisfied....not until they grow up and start to appreciate the good things in life. 

"Don't worry....be happy!" ^_^

Edited by mrplatypus
6 people like this

Posted

....how do you ppl have the strength to go on and on and on with these constant complaints?

"Don't worry...be happy" 

- Mom, I HATE you!!!

- Yeah, that's my point mom, you gave me ONE cake...I want 1000000000 cakes, and a f*cking CAR! 

- Well son, if that's how you feel I will take away the cake, and tomorrow morning you start paying rent, otherwise I'll change the locks on the door and kick you the f*ck out!

Stop spoiling these brats that never hadid a parent who set boundaries for them...you will only feed the monster in them. They are never satisfied....not until they grow up and start to appreciate the good things in life. 

I liked the short story

Posted (edited)

and the practically hardcore one we got last year (Holloween, wasn't it?)

Thoses guys arent even able to set a correct drop rate for everyone, so either that was "normal" and a player could get 10 "candy" in  5min, either that was a nightmare, and you needed to spend 5-6hours to get the 4-5 necessary candy ( like i personaly had to do...  )

So just no freaking way thoses guys should never ever do another sh#tty #ss event like the halloween one. ( sure the reward was """worth it""", but still ).

Unless they send you via mail so you are sure to drop in 5min all necessary things  to do [whatever] for the event. Just F# No !

Edited by woots

Posted (edited)

If you could do it more than once, it'd be pretty disastrous. Free endgame accessories for everybody once per day... or even 20 mem frags per day. Imagine what that could do. Not much in the grand scheme of things until you consider that everybody would get it. Imagine 1000+ players getting access to 280 memory fragments in the span of the event or 14 rce/tree belts/marks. It'd be crazy. 

Edited by Xenon
1 person likes this

Posted

and what I am supposed to do with 2000 candies? I can eat one per hour with 30 minutes duration.

Not sure I know why it would be crazy .. normally, when we go with party farming fragments, we each leave with 100-150 pcs .. we do it twice a week. I cant see what would be crazy about it. Even if so, why not just give less?

I would really rather do it couple of times during the event instead of just once .. its a EVENT .. you should enjoy it, participate in it ..

Its like going to the amusement park with hundreds of things to do, but you can do only one. This is crazy. You are just stupid saying the other thing would be crazy.

Posted

OR!!They could just give us TRI accesories and TET bossgear.

Posted

Why can we do it just once? Its kidna lame.

What kind of event takes 2 weeks but you can enter only once during the whole time period?

Its like having a wife, but you can have sex only once per marriage.

I really dont understand what kind of IQ these people possess .. sometimes I feel like they are doing it on purpose and telling us "you pay money, now pay with your sanity" .. commonly "fk you"

Yes yes ask for end-game stuff every day and PEN gear already you spoiled brat!
Get lost!

Posted (edited)

Yes yes ask for end-game stuff every day and PEN gear already you spoiled brat!Get lost!

Get lost too.

Its not about free PEN Gear, its about a LAME 1 Years Anniversary 20% Coupon on $$ Stuff that last only 2 Weeks.

This is not how you celebrate a Games 1 Year.

Plus we know what the "F2P" Regions got, THE F2P REGIONS!!

And this is a whole new lvl of Dinosaur Shit to us who get forced to pay to even be able to play.

Edited by Caduryn
1 person likes this

Posted

And this is a whole new lvl of Dinosaur Shit to us who get forced to pay to even be able to play.

A B2P model is very nice IF the game is correctly adapted for it. But saddly, aside from "free" customization character, and 8 poor more inv slot... we have the whole p2w crap package.

Posted

"Don't worry...be happy" 

- Mom, I HATE you!!!

Stop spoiling these brats that never had a parent who set boundaries for them...you will only feed the monster in them. They are never satisfied....not until they grow up and start to appreciate the good things in life. 

Did you just call your mom a product that you paid for and use for your enjoyment?

Posted

I got a 30mil earring for making afew herb pots and running them to an npc 30 seconds away 

what is there to complain about again? 

Posted

AngryNoob

mickey3333

Claydough

you are all stupid and dont understand the point .. plus, you are all talking about totally different thing. Did I say I want some max equip? No I did not, so stop lying .. telling me to get lost, you get lost .. jesus .. what a lame brain you got there.

Like Caduryn said, its about the anniversary .. but I guess not point in trying, no brain, no gain.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0