• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Node war rankings??

43 posts in this topic

Posted

Barcode dodges ManUp 1v1 on grounds of ManUp's 5 mercs

Vision beats Barcode in a 1v1 for Mediah

Iconic challenges ChoNation with 2 mercs and is defeated in Serendia

Blackrose... uncontested?

LoTD giving Balenos to their longterm merc Cynical

Where do we stand now?????

@SuperiorAmericanIntellect???

Posted

Erm.. why did Cho pay Final War money to other merc then? If it isnt clear for you both sides had 1 merc but those were kept off of main fight mostly so quite nice 1 v 1 with Cho, thanks for that. Iconic still needs some more numbers with less than 70 fielded and first outing for us too so give this mix some time to settle and we shall see :3

Posted

I heard that cho paid a merc guild to mine and log all the trees and ores in the zone so that chos will not revert to their base instincts and do gathering during the war. 

5 people like this

Posted

Barcode dodges ManUp 1v1 on grounds of ManUp's 5 mercs

Vision beats Barcode in a 1v1 for Mediah

Blackrose... uncontested?

LoTD giving Balenos to their longterm merc Cynical

Where do we stand now?????

@SuperiorAmericanIntellect???

So basically.... Edan wins. :)

Posted

Erm.. why did Cho pay Final War money to other merc then? If it isnt clear for you both sides had 1 merc but those were kept off of main fight mostly so quite nice 1 v 1 with Cho, thanks for that. Iconic still needs some more numbers with less than 70 fielded and first outing for us too so give this mix some time to settle and we shall see :3

cho had 1 merc, precision

iconic had legatum and PermaDec.

close but not quite. Orwen has assimilated, excluding lotd. Uno is definitely down with only calpheon as their foothold.

Posted

Need somebody to edit the word EDAN over all regions on worldmap.

1 person likes this

Posted

Need somebody to edit the word EDAN over all regions on worldmap.

cynical is orwen.

blackose is uno.

maybe FML should get out of retirement and grab balenos or calpheon to make it 4/5 edan.

Posted

maybe FML should get out of retirement and grab balenos or calpheon to make it 4/5 edan.

but having a region is sooooooooo boring

Posted

I find it funny that people keep saying cynical is LOTDs merc guild. 

Posted

are they not ?

Posted

Since I know an officer from Cynical that flat out stated, "Yeah LotD asked us to merc for them."

Please stop pretending. It's only funny when ex Legacy guilds do it.

Posted

largethonking.png

Posted (edited)

Do you know something I don't? Cynical is simple, LoTD said "There was a fight today here, you should come PvP" So we did. They gave us heads up to take Balenos. Mercing would imply they had to pay us to show up, and thats not the case, if it was, we didn't seem to keep track of payments or would imply they needed someone to show up for them to fight. We enjoyed the pvp, and we didn't have to be tied up in all the politics the territory guilds have to deal with. As best said from Critical once, we are  the rogue element, we are outlaws not mercs.

Edited by Maelvogar
2 people like this

Posted (edited)

You can call yourselves whatever you want, but every time LotD has come knocking. You're there for them. When they don't need you, you're not. That is an ally, that is siege politics, you've been taking part in it lul. You also just confirmed the "we have no allies" LotD asked you to be in attendance confirming your ally status, sinking both ships with one shot. Nice one.

As for being outlaws and not mercs, you became a merc the moment you accepted the hand me down region. 

Edited by Blighter
1 person likes this

Posted

Let me clarify a bit...

Merc Guild: Gets paid to place

Rogue Element: Does not get paid to place

------------------------------

Rogue Element: Places because they are aware there is PvP

Merc Guild: Gets gifted a territory

Rogue Element: Is told the territory will be available, but will have to fight their own way though if there are other contenders 

-------------------------------

Merc Guild: Goes to the highest payout

Rogue Element: Turns down offers of payouts from multiple guilds to avoid the politics and continue to enjoy the PvP

---------------------------------

It's okay if you don't understand. You don't need to, we will continue to do what we do and enjoy it. 

PS. I'm always collecting cheesecake recipes, pls feel free to send them to me. <3 <3

-Tiny_Bees <Cynical>

Posted

In All honesty most people don't care ill kill people whenever i chose to and ive never had someone from lotd there holding my hand 

Posted

Let me clarify a bit...

Ally guild: Gets asked to place, does so.

Rogue Element: Does not get paid to place

Ally guild: Gets asked to place because of PvP, does so.

Rogue Element: Places because they are aware there is PvP

Ally guild: Is told the territory will be free, knowing it will be uncontested because of Ally status.

Merc Guild: Gets gifted a territory

Rogue Element: Is told the territory will be available, but will have to fight their own way though if there are other contenders 

-------------------------------

Ally guild: Rejects Merc offers to aide the Ally.

Merc Guild: Goes to the highest payout

Rogue Element: Turns down offers of payouts from multiple guilds to avoid the politics and continue to enjoy the PvP

---------------------------------

It's okay if you don't understand. You don't need to, we will continue to do what we do and enjoy it. 

PS. I'm always collecting cheesecake recipes, pls feel free to send them to me. <3 <3

-Tiny_Bees <Cynical>

Let me edit that list for you.

Also I don't think you understand what being Rogue means.. 

A Rogue element would be a guild that does whatever they want, drops wherever they want, whenever they want. 

You guys were predictable, if you placed on Balenos it was because you were an ally to LotD. Not some Rogue guild seeking PvP, your leader I think it is, even just confirmed that LotD would tell him when there is PvP and to place, because it's so hard to look at Balenos region an see total castles built???. Keep spinning though.

Posted

A Rogue element would be a guild that does whatever they want, drops wherever they want, whenever they want. 

You guys were predictable, if you placed on Balenos it was because you were an ally to LotD. Not some Rogue guild seeking PvP, your leader I think it is, even just confirmed that LotD would tell him when there is PvP and to place, because it's so hard to look at Balenos region an see total castles built???. Keep spinning though.

I'm not really going to argue semantics with you. You can choose to believe whatever you want to believe, it doesn't really matter to me. Please continue your crusade. 

For the record, though, I would fight alongside LOTD any day of the week, not for a payout, not if they ask, but because I have a respect for the community and their mutual love of PvP though many games. Also because I pretty much hate everyone else. Except Vision, and that's only cause "snek eat you" gives me a laugh. 

Posted

I'm not sure who you are in game Blighter, but Cynical never placed in all the wars we had nor were paid by us. They are simply a guild from Orwen that chose to assist the only other Orwen guild holding a territory that they preferred.  

The only people we LotD have given money for anything resembling mercenary work was New Era whom approached us in the 2nd week of owning Balenos after server merges offering their services and we turned them down, it was only after they stayed out of the fight after we allowed Support to rebuild for a 1v1 did we gift them 100mil. Wolves of War was the 2nd guild on the 5th week after new years when we were told we would be zerged that we outright hired in an attempt to combat it.

Prior to abandoning our territory we reached out to Vertex, Villain, Cynical, and other guilds saying if they wanted to take it, go for it. If you have no knowledge on how we do things simply ask, we're quite transparent about our intentions and are now under new management going forward after leaving Balenos. 

Posted (edited)

who is cynical? 

Edited by Sinistartko
3 people like this

Posted

I'm not really going to argue semantics with you. You can choose to believe whatever you want to believe, it doesn't really matter to me. Please continue your crusade. 

For the record, though, I would fight alongside LOTD any day of the week, not for a payout, not if they ask, but because I have a respect for the community and their mutual love of PvP though many games. Also because I pretty much hate everyone else. Except Vision, and that's only cause "snek eat you" gives me a laugh. 

So you're an ally, in your own words, you would fight for LotD any day of the week.

Posted

So you're an ally, in your own words, you would fight for LotD any day of the week.

Fairly certain one persons opinion doesn't give directive to an entire clan of people who dont work well with others.

who is cynical? 

Oh I like this game its like jeopardy right? how about this one let me try.

who is gravity?

Posted

Why are we arguing about territories that have no castle anyways. They are irrelevant along with the guilds placed on them

1 person likes this

Posted

Fairly certain one persons opinion doesn't give directive to an entire clan of people who dont work well with others.

Oh I like this game its like jeopardy right? how about this one let me try.

who is gravity?

It's not as funny when you do it.

Posted

Why are we arguing about territories that have no castle anyways. They are irrelevant along with the guilds placed on them

The only thing irrelevant is this thread.

2 people like this

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0