• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Node war rankings??

43 posts in this topic

Posted

Do you have a moment to talk about our Lord and Saviour, Lord Cho?

2 people like this

Posted

I heard that cho paid a merc guild to mine and log all the trees and ores in the zone so that chos will not revert to their base instincts and do gathering during the war. 

I know very little about any of these guilds, but holy crap this is funny.

Posted

Fairly certain one persons opinion doesn't give directive to an entire clan of people who dont work well with others.

Oh I like this game its like jeopardy right? how about this one let me try.

who is gravity?

oooooo I'm sorry the answer was, Who is red face... Who is red face.

Posted

I heard that cho paid a merc guild to mine and log all the trees and ores in the zone so that chos will not revert to their base instincts and do gathering during the war. 

Godlike

Posted (edited)

I'm not sure who you are in game Blighter, but Cynical never placed in all the wars we had nor were paid by us. They are simply a guild from Orwen that chose to assist the only other Orwen guild holding a territory that they preferred.  

Really doesn't matter who I am in game, I am simply stating facts. Did they place every week? no, obviously not, but did they place every time you asked them to? only they could tell us, but if I have to guess it would be yes or close to it. The NA Node War report doc shows Cynical placed in 7/10 of your Wars(excluding the uncontested) a staggering 70% turn out on your side(100% of their Siege attendance) and 0% for anyone else, interesting for a guild who just loves to PvP to never PvP unless with you.

Not up for dispute whether or not you guys fought on your own a few times(We know you threw down against Alloy 1v1 in Calph and lost, probably why you brought Cynical when Alloy placed in Balenos :thinking:), but allies aren't always available, simple fact is, Cynical and LotD were allies up until your new leadership change. Not sure why you guys fight so hard to deny the obvious, whether or not you are going forward time will tell.

Edited by Blighter

Posted (edited)

Idk which is cringier arguing about wether a guild is a merc or a outlaw which is hella rp or caring about who owns balenos

Edited by Tamlen
1 person likes this

Posted

oooooo I'm sorry the answer was, Who is red face... Who is red face.

A guild who died when its leaders remade Friction. Did I get it right?

Posted

A guild who died when its leaders remade Friction. Did I get it right?

correct.gif

Posted

Fairly certain one persons opinion doesn't give directive to an entire clan of people who dont work well with others.

Oh I like this game its like jeopardy right? how about this one let me try.

who is gravity?

i dont get the salt, im in man up. But i seriously dont know who cynical is? can someone tell me? 

Posted (edited)

i dont get the salt, im in man up. But i seriously dont know who cynical is? can someone tell me? 

Merc guild for LOTD who claim to not be a merc guild despite every one on the server bar them thinking they are LOTD's merc guild.

Have been involved in memorable fights such as Balenos uncontested part 1,2 and 3. Now hold Balenos as LOTD handed it down to them for being a loyal merc guild.

Edited by igglez

Posted

Who is <Shatter>?

Posted

Who is <Shatter>?

barcode

Posted

Barcode dodges ManUp 1v1 on grounds of ManUp's 5 mercs

Vision beats Barcode in a 1v1 for Mediah

Iconic challenges ChoNation with 2 mercs and is defeated in Serendia

Blackrose... uncontested?

LoTD giving Balenos to their longterm merc Cynical

Where do we stand now?????

@SuperiorAmericanIntellect???

you call that fight on Saturday a 1v1? Are you retarded? It was Zerg vs zerg. Vision is trash tier. They just pay their mercs better than noobcode

Posted

Merc guild for LOTD who claim to not be a merc guild despite every one on the server bar them thinking they are LOTD's merc guild.

Have been involved in memorable fights such as Balenos uncontested part 1,2 and 3. Now hold Balenos as LOTD handed it down to them for being a loyal merc guild.

thanks

Posted

Do you know something I don't? Cynical is simple, LoTD said "There was a fight today here, you should come PvP" So we did. They gave us heads up to take Balenos. Mercing would imply they had to pay us to show up, and thats not the case, if it was, we didn't seem to keep track of payments or would imply they needed someone to show up for them to fight. We enjoyed the pvp, and we didn't have to be tied up in all the politics the territory guilds have to deal with. As best said from Critical once, we are  the rogue element, we are outlaws not mercs.

you're a merc.  You got paid in the form of a castle. It's gone when sat comes around. You're a troll guild

Posted

Yes keep talking about cynical 

don't mind vision 

it's working

🐍🐍

Posted

Yes keep talking about cynical 

don't mind vision 

it's working

🐍🐍

vision is a meme 😏

Sign in to follow this