• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Skill tooltip damage difference *

11 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

As you can see here

http://imgur.com/a/DzxFy

There is MANY difference between the damage in english & in french. ( dont mind the CC highlight, that's to post on the french forum later because they did many f# up with translation and damage "error" for MANY class...  )

So now the question is : Did the "french team" for "unknow" reason forget to update the kuno damage ? Or did the English team only boost the tool tip but not in game... !?

Note : I only compared the lastest skill rank.. otherwise that would have took an eternity to compare both language since you have to restart the game everytime to switch @_@

@GM_Dew @GM_Caramel @GM_Gemu @GM_Salome @GM_Axion

Edited by woots

Posted

It's because we still haven't gotten kr skill damages

1 person likes this

Posted

Thank you for reporting this. I have forwarded it to our Localisation team.

We really appreciate these reports as they help us make the game better! While we do not have an ETA as to when this will be resolved we advise you to keep an eye out on the forums for future patch notes and maintenance updates.

Best regards,
GM Dew

Posted (edited)

It's because we still haven't gotten kr skill damages

yeah, in the end that's the question WHO do have the real damage & values ?

Ans seeing how that's a mess, how can you even trust the damage displayed on your skill tooltip...

We really appreciate these reports as they help us make the game better! While we do not have an ETA as to when this will be resolved we advise you to keep an eye out on the forums for future patch notes and maintenance updates.

Best regards,
GM Dew

EDIT : i've edited the kuno skill... missed somes others error, more hightlight for CC translation issues

there is much more issues tho, that's not only kuno, i didnt check every class, nor awakening. Not payed enough for that kappaface.png?1

And i've only checked the last skill rank... meaning for skill with issues all others rank are wrong too...

I've listed the others class issues there ( also left a note about many skill description issue in french, so issues with CC translation ( AND wrong CC )...

http://forum.blackdesertonline.com/index.php?/topic/135201-soucis-de-tooltip-des-skills-trad-de-cc/

Edited by woots

Posted

Here we go again.

Posted

Back when we supposedly got the increased damage, no one noticed a change.  I did extensive testing and proved beyond a reasonable doubt that we did not get the actual damage by comparing actual relative damage values.

Posted

Best regards,
GM Dew

So when are you actually going to fix Kuno's?  Literally everyone is abandoning the class.

Posted (edited)

Here we go again.

that's directly from the game itself. 9_9

Back when we supposedly got the increased damage, no one noticed a change.  I did extensive testing and proved beyond a reasonable doubt that we did not get the actual damage by comparing actual relative damage values.

Yeah, that's why i was wondering. If only the tooltip have been updated but not the actual in game damage. Since that's pretty strange to have such difference ( since that would be logical that the tool tip direct grab the damage from.. whatever files setting up  in game damage. )

There was a similar "issue" with tamer back when trample was "boosted" in english you had the 600x3 ( or something ) but in french you still had the 350x3...

And its not the first time that something very sloppy would have been done... so.... yeah...

If you have extensive testing and so ? many you could post your result here :o

Edited by woots

Posted

Yeah, that's why i was wondering. If only the tooltip have been updated but not the actual in game damage. Since that's pretty strange to have such difference ( since that would be logical that the tool tip direct grab the damage from.. whatever files setting up  in game damage. )

Our QA team has since tested this as well, and could confirm that we currently have the same damage values as the Korean version.

Best regards,
GM Dew

Posted (edited)

Our QA team has since tested this as well, and could confirm that we currently have the same damage values as the Korean version.

Best regards,
GM Dew

The QA team.. i mean... yeah ? there is somes month ago when kuno target chase had no sound, thoses person only quickly tested it with the key combo and didnt even bothered to spend 25more sec ( reload time ) to test it on the quick slot. ( that particular issue is fixed since then )

So well, you would pardon me for having some doubt about the QA team xD

But fine, lets say that's the true kr damage 9_9 thanks for tha answer :]

Edited by woots

Posted

Best regards,
GM Dew

Basically what GM Dew is telling you here is "The tooltips aren't correct, but they aren't correct in KR either, or so we think."  

GM Dew is not saying "You have the boosted damage values."