• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

ranger What is going on

14 posts in this topic

Posted

Good evening everyone I currently have a ranger level 58

I'm in serious trouble on how to survive the node war and Red Batlefield

Any class knocks me down on the ground very easy

need help

Sorry my english is not so good

my Gear http://bdoplanner.com/s/bfdVaWfU

Posted

You're not timing your i frames and super armor properly. Rangers don't have many to work with so you have to make the extra effort to learn proper iframe and super armor management.

Unlike other classes that can spam both and have divine impunity rangers really need to watch everything to not get auto blown up or cc'd 

Posted

Sound about right. Reroll lolol. With the amount of cc throwing at you and shitty iframe.

Posted

Don't be afraid to utilize your range. Stay back and shotgun or q-cancel until you see an opportunity to go in for the kill. 

Posted

Don't be afraid to utilize your range. Stay back and shotgun or q-cancel until you see an opportunity to go in for the kill. 

damn u will tickle people with ur shotgun lol. DK and wiz are better range class.

Posted

damn u will tickle people with ur shotgun lol. DK and wiz are better range class.

little dmg is better than no dmg when your dagger abilities are on a cd

Posted

Replace your shoe gems with movement speed +2 and your helm gems with the +5 evasion. Running resistance build doesn't help you during node wars/rbf with 100+ people doing cc skills. Also, movement speed gems allows you to dash faster. As for engages, you should know your limitations. Knowing when to get in and out is the key of playing a ranger.

Posted

You are lvl 58 in RBF ofc you are going to have a very bad time go back when you are 60-61.

1 person likes this

Posted

I would recommend learning solid timing on call from the sky usage. There are plenty of nifty tricks you can utilize to give you I-frame and block advantage. Timing is everything.

Also at lvl 58 youre gonna struggle in RBF :/

Posted

I would recommend learning solid timing on call from the sky usage. There are plenty of nifty tricks you can utilize to give you I-frame and block advantage. Timing is everything.

Also at lvl 58 youre gonna struggle in RBF :/

Call from sky is going to have see limit use in RBF unless you somehow managed to get into a small scale engagement in large scale stuff you are gone get cc or grabbed in it due to the excellent amount of dsync BDO suffers from, the best you can do is skulk around the corners and look for worthwhile targets if you really want to not get smashed.

Posted

In large scale pvp for example a node war of 150-180 ppl between 2 guilds, what I usually do is try to find a good position in a high place, for example positionating in a hill, from there if u actually are able to find a good position u will be able to spam descending current ultimate  without being almost touch and u will  be able to do tons of dmg.

Posted

In large scale pvp for example a node war of 150-180 ppl between 2 guilds, what I usually do is try to find a good position in a high place, for example positionating in a hill, from there if u actually are able to find a good position u will be able to spam descending current ultimate  without being almost touch and u will  be able to do tons of dmg.

The problem being with that is that its extremely boring :) You have a large variety of skills and descending current being more or less the only safe distance AOE dmg dealing skill is far less superior to what wizzards and soon I guess DK can offer on the field.

Its cool to use on enemy forts and structures behind walls or from a high spot and interrupt base repairs.

1 person likes this

Posted

Call from sky is going to have see limit use in RBF unless you somehow managed to get into a small scale engagement in large scale stuff you are gone get cc or grabbed in it due to the excellent amount of dsync BDO suffers from, the best you can do is skulk around the corners and look for worthwhile targets if you really want to not get smashed.

Call from the sky can be used very often, in literally almost every PvP situation lol. But I generally agree with what youre saying. You don't dash in to the middle of everything, use skills, and use CftS to get out of it. There is usually a few small skirmish style fights going on, its nifty to disengage from 3 or so people reliably.

Posted (edited)

I'm really disheartened I would not change character. Because I have weight in the character and my gear is great.But I hope they will get the ranger to survive.
Edited by SarahConnor