• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

When will the Dark Knight awakening come out?

92 posts in this topic

Posted

they're not giving absolutely any info which is really bad

the class is crippled without its awakening 

Posted (edited)

I don't like awakening. The last 3 classes I played, awakening changed the play style so much I stopped playing them and they are now just storage alts.

Since I like DK quite a lot, I am hoping for never on awakening, but oh well.

stop being trashy player and learn to use classes with awakening its not hard its only hard if your IQ is lower than a monkey's

Edited by Mrs_Shadow
5 people like this

Posted

stop being trashy player and learn to use classes with awakening its not hard its only hard if your IQ is lower than a monkey's

He has a valid point though.  When the class you're playing completely changes it's character after awakening, it's very easy to be frustrated that the time, effort, and money you spent on that class feels wasted when the awakened version isn't a style you enjoy.  It's one of the biggest flaws about bdo's class design

3 people like this

Posted

Now to wonder if we get awakening tomorrow(?) or it will be delayed which i bet is more likely.. cause .. well .. daum.

Posted

Now to wonder if we get awakening tomorrow(?) or it will be delayed which i bet is more likely.. cause .. well .. daum.

No awakening tomorrow...¬¬

Posted

no awakening for this year ¬¬¬¬¬¬

(I'm sarcastic)

Posted

It will come next week probably.

Posted

20 people per day ask exact same question in general chat and people tend to get fed up :)

Anyway Kr had 4-5 weeks before DK awakening was released so expect the same if not longer for us.

it will give you time getting familiar with the preawakened class, maybe get ur self a lucky drop from Harpia and prepare mats for enchanting.

This delay is a good choice from publisher not to rush and let player prepare a bit.

Finally someone else who knows what they are talking about lol. I really get fed up when people keep asking about awakening, ESPECIALLY when DK had only been out for 2 weeks... like thats ridiculous xD 

Posted

Finally someone else who knows what they are talking about lol. I really get fed up when people keep asking about awakening, ESPECIALLY when DK had only been out for 2 weeks... like thats ridiculous xD 

except that it has been out for 4 weeks :P

Posted (edited)

1 march so 4 weeks and some of us are already 58/60 prepared and we already know how to play the class,we are not monkeys.

You can t blame people for being impatient to have their new toy,it s childish but we play video games after all.😅

Edited by Angryman

Posted

i wish we could get some info. like a window or something :/

Posted

1 march so 4 weeks and some of us are already 58/60 prepared and we already know how to play the class,we are not monkeys.

You can t blame people for being impatient to have their new toy,it s childish but we play video games after all.😅

I know its been 4 weeks but, I was saying that because after only around 2 weeks had it been out were people asking for the awakening.

except that it has been out for 4 weeks :P

what i said above lol

Posted (edited)

Yeah awakening came out 4 weeks after DK release in Korea (I believe) BUT it was one week after the Kamasylvia(?) patch so we might get it like that here too.

If that is the case we have to wait even longer then we thought.

Edited by Jagari
1 person likes this

Posted

Hey dude! Do you know when is DK awakening coming? Also, do you know when will they release DK awakening? And you might also know when will they add DK awakening to the game?

Posted

All the problems could be solved if the developers actually learned how to communicate.  I mean, in what job can you just set zero expectations for the future, or fail to communicate your message so miserably, and expect not to get fired.  Not to mention, there are countless examples throughout the gaming industry of how failed communication ended up crippling the company by eroding the player bases faith in the company.

People would relax about this if they just had a simple tweet that said 'hey fockers, dk awakening coming out on x date'.  Even if the date was further out than they expected, they'd at least know and chill.

1 person likes this

Posted

Hey dude! Do you know when is DK awakening coming? Also, do you know when will they release DK awakening? And you might also know when will they add DK awakening to the game?

exx dee

Posted

exx dee

You mad bro?

Posted

You missed the point entirely. This person is saying they donot like how their their characters changeed in playstyle after awakenings . Its actually pretty normal to reroll or quit under those circumstances .

Why play something you dont enjoy?

I don't like awakening. The last 3 classes I played, awakening changed the play style so much I stopped playing them and they are now just storage alts.

Since I like DK quite a lot, I am hoping for never on awakening, but oh well.

There was word that second awakenings might happen. It focuses on buffing/repbalancing our unawakened ki. I forgot the details of this tho, and where this information came from

1 person likes this

Posted

You missed the point entirely. This person is saying they donot like how their their characters changeed in playstyle after awakenings . Its actually pretty normal to reroll or quit under those circumstances .

Why play something you dont enjoy?

Completely agree with this, classes playstyle does dramatically change after awakening.  With the amount of time you spend on one character, you have to enjoy playing it.  We can see from video's that the DK playstyle turns from melee into a ranged(ish) caster with lot's of mobility, some people will not like this, some will.  If you don't like it and are in the EU, please put your gear on the AH, I need upgrades!

As for the awakening release date, communication would be nice but we all know, they just don't do it.  So in the time being, just keep on grinding!

1 person likes this

Posted

The release wold be between "soon" and 2.500 millions of years, when the Sun reach the end of they life and the planet become a burned piece of earth.

That says the Twitter CM... xD

Posted

Next week

Posted

I know its been 4 weeks but, I was saying that because after only around 2 weeks had it been out were people asking for the awakening.

what i said above lol

Correction they were asking WHEN.  There is a difference.

Posted

ku6ei4P.jpg

2 people like this

Posted

Next week

next week again ? haha

Posted

next week again ? haha

Last week....you missed it?