• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

When will the Dark Knight awakening come out?

92 posts in this topic

Posted

You mad bro?

no? lmao 

Posted

I just say that we are on monday and we haven't any notice of DK awakening or Kamasylve...

giphy.gif

Posted

A friend sent me that , but i've no idea if it's true or not , there no link for that reddit post and twitter so i've no idea but i have to say it's scary, i put 150E to buy Outfits // Weight // Inventory expension , leveled to 59 and have 900 SP , i guess it will give me time to get 61 , but wow , seriously ?

.eJwFwdERgyAMANBdGIAkNIBxmwgU7WnhhH71unv

Posted

A friend sent me that , but i've no idea if it's true or not , there no link for that reddit post and twitter so i've no idea but i have to say it's scary, i put 150E to buy Outfits // Weight // Inventory expension , leveled to 59 and have 900 SP , i guess it will give me time to get 61 , but wow , seriously ?

.eJwFwdERgyAMANBdGIAkNIBxmwgU7WnhhH71unv

seems fake

Posted

seems fake

i hope >_>

Posted

seems fake

i hope >_>

Guys, it's just the "Nouver meme" (of september 2016)

Posted

seems fake

tried to look up the user that posted it following to the screenshot. Doesn't exist  https://www.reddit.com/user/2400maps 
tried to look up the post on reddit. Doesn't exist

2 people like this

Posted

sneaky beavers trying to bait kakao to spill the beans ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Posted

59i6FmX.png

Confirmed FAKE , still hope for that week >_< 

hJHUz58.png

Posted

Please let it be this week. So ready to crack open this dande box. *Sniff snort* Fresh!

Posted

it wont be this week, no anouncement. 
they like to f*** with us till we rage quit :D

2 people like this

Posted

it wont be this week, no anouncement. 
they like to f*** with us till we rage quit :D

In fact I'm playing now other game, with the money of the pearls of this two weeks I paid one month subscription.

Without awakening the DK is very weak on PvP... and this is an a PvP game... so... xD

Posted

In fact I'm playing now other game, with the money of the pearls of this two weeks I paid one month subscription.

Without awakening the DK is very weak on PvP... and this is an a PvP game... so... xD

Gonna take a break too till its out :) 

Just spend your money on something more usefull. Ice cream or something like that :D

Posted

Welp, just hit 57 last night. That was my absolute highest goal for pre-awakening. I'm done until these annoying ***** actually do something I guess. And at this point I expect no less than another month.

1 person likes this

Posted

I wish it would  be that week but like the orthers said , look like its riperino , gonna re roll again >_> Can't wait soo much dang , doing Node isn't fun with DK :/ 10 Kills max on a T2 , wow so much performance with 212 AP x(

Posted

We'll see the announcement tomorrow,

If we still didnt get it, ill just treat myself in a fancy restaurant. 

Come on Kakao, Don't you want what inside my credit card?

I'm ready to buy that awakening outfit, karlstein and camo outfit for DK.

1 person likes this

Posted

SO

i might have some insight for us on our release. (THIS IS JUST MY GUESS BASED OFF OF WHAT IVE FOUND)

So for a while now ive been keeping tabs on RU servers in hopes of some sort of "glance into the future"

DK was released in RU on Feb 22nd. One week before our release date on Mar 1st. So in theory they should get Awk before us right? Well on the 31st (last friday) The DK awk trailer was released for them. I coudnt find anything anywhere saying the exact date for their release (i dont speak Russian and translator is garbage) So i can only ASSUME theirs will be released this week. Now if our client follows suite and is only a week behind RU then we might be able to expect an announcement this week at some point (friday?) with a possible release next week?? i dunno.. heres for hoping! 

Posted

SO

i might have some insight for us on our release. (THIS IS JUST MY GUESS BASED OFF OF WHAT IVE FOUND)

So for a while now ive been keeping tabs on RU servers in hopes of some sort of "glance into the future"

DK was released in RU on Feb 22nd. One week before our release date on Mar 1st. So in theory they should get Awk before us right? Well on the 31st (last friday) The DK awk trailer was released for them. I coudnt find anything anywhere saying the exact date for their release (i dont speak Russian and translator is garbage) So i can only ASSUME theirs will be released this week. Now if our client follows suite and is only a week behind RU then we might be able to expect an announcement this week at some point (friday?) with a possible release next week?? i dunno.. heres for hoping! 

We probably will get it on the 12th IF they get theirs the next day or two then we'll get our trailer within this week.

That's my wild guess.

Posted

I don't want to ruin your hope, but we've had our dark knight awakening trailer on kakao EU's official account since Feb.

Posted

12th would also match the 6 weeks quoted for KR to get theirs so seems plausible. 

One of my pet hates is people clamouring for stuff that are available in other regions but not ours yet....and here I am doing that very thing and annoying myself :$

Posted

Yesterday I read rumors in Discord that they are inactive because they want change to a free-to-play model, anyone knows something?

That can explain a lot of things: the patches of Valencia that we haven't, DK Awakening, Kamasylvia, optimization fixes that here haven't implemented... if they want to make a big change like that I can understand all the innactivity.

Posted

Yesterday I read rumors in Discord that they are inactive because they want change to a free-to-play model, anyone knows something?

That can explain a lot of things: the patches of Valencia that we haven't, DK Awakening, Kamasylvia, optimization fixes that here haven't implemented... if they want to make a big change like that I can understand all the innactivity.

God I hope not. But I had this feeling for sometimes aswell... especially with the influx of new players, they can do some P2W things and get as much as possible since there is so many players now...

Posted

I'm aware EU released that trailer (before the class was even out lol) but we haven't had any official announcement on our website regarding the awk like RU has.

Posted

SO

that's an interesting theory well i do hope it works out as its already confirmed its not THIS week. Keep us posted if RU releases it sometime this week it should be interesting.

I dont mind if the game goes f2p model but hopefully everything remains the same ingame and doesnt make any drastic changes to the player economy like increased price ranges on items on MP for pearl items or new pearl items like valk's cry etc. And maybe I am just hoping but if they do decide to take this route they will compensate those who have paid for the game upfront. even if its only $10 base game its still money.

Posted

He has a valid point though.  When the class you're playing completely changes it's character after awakening, it's very easy to be frustrated that the time, effort, and money you spent on that class feels wasted when the awakened version isn't a style you enjoy.  It's one of the biggest flaws about bdo's class design

I have felt both ways about this. I main a Ranger and have a DK sitting at 57 waiting for awakening. At first, I hated the awakening for Ranger. As i play her more, I appreciate it more and more. My advice would be to figure out how to seamlessly move from normal to awakened and back. I now really enjoy hitting from distance , getting a knockdown, and then closing in for a massive AOE sword kill.

I assume DK will be the same thing but in reverse since the distance skills are awakened ones.