• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

NA server down megathread | Update: Server should be up again

258 posts in this topic

Posted

TOP TIER SERVERS BOIS

HAD A BASE AT 45% AND WHOLE GUILD CRASHES, GZ BOIS. TY FOR THE CONTINUED TOP NOTCH SERVER QUALITY. 

3 people like this

Posted

How did you lose crystals during a node war?

Posted

I lost my MUSKAN AWAKENED scroll for this. It takes 3 weeks to get. I'm not a happy BDO player right now.

Posted

Is it so hard for the people at Cash cow to actually fix these got damn servers? I am sick and tired of this, nice game but the servers you maintain for this game are PURE, TURD.

I just want to play a game where I am not rushed to beat the lag or when one of the technicians trip over the power cord. I usually don't rage like this but enough is enough!

Posted

Balenos 2 is also jacked.

Posted

Probally just an emergency matinance hotfix to fix one thing and break another.

Posted (edited)

Good Game, Good Fight, Have Fun, Good Hunting and don't forget guys, we need to fix our computers and internets so WE git gud.

Edited by Souljester

Posted

So who is DDOSing cos they don't wanna loose a node war this time?

2 people like this

Posted

Extend EXP Bonus thru Monday for Compensation!

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

Time to send the hamster food to cow cow offices. It seems like they ran out.

Edited by Yaharu

Posted

Was wondering why an NPC I was traveling to in the desert wasn't showing up, oh jeez...

Posted

buff musa

1 person likes this

Posted

TOP TIER SERVERS BOIS

HAD A BASE AT 45% AND WHOLE GUILD CRASHES, GZ BOIS. TY FOR THE CONTINUED TOP NOTCH SERVER QUALITY. 

RIP

Posted

...pretty sure the "server upgrades" we're actually downgrades to save money after a bunch of people quit

gg kakao

Posted

was at 99.999% to 58...

Goddamnit Kashkao.

Lies, stop being a drama queen.

Posted

Happy Birthday BDO players.... now if only we could log in...

Posted

Buff Mevo, all the amity done to mass grunil so all those lil DKS can failstack lol. MEVO DDOS US!!

Posted

2 weeks in a row already, and can't place base because of bugged base for an entire week.

Seriously Kakao, what do you want us to do?

Posted

My fish is gonna rot, WTF is this?  should pay us to play this fuking game.

Posted

Keep giving us shitty costumes and events but neglect to upgrade servers. The game has been flourishing for the past few months and the only thing that is looking to stop that growth is PB/Kakao.

Posted

gg

rip bdo 2017!

You guys need to reinvest the monies you are making rather than spending it on hookers and blow!!!

1 person likes this

Posted

I'm not a big guy for the compensation thing BUT.

But I"ve been in CAL01 for 25 minutes and for 20 of those minutes the whole server has been lagged out, so we can't do our node war. Which most of our guild schedules their lives around...

Not to mention nobody gets their gems replaced for server shits because "They don't reconginze it as a server wide failure" and would take "Considerable research" to confirm that there was a server fart.

Guess what.

All these servers are trash,
I'm not buying a single -----ing pearl until this trash is fixed.
I want my -----ING IRREPLACEABLE CRYSTALS REPLACED, that i lost due to YOUR SERVERS SUCKING
And I want my -----ING TIME BACK that I wasted on Node War that didn't happen

I WANT THE PAYOUT FROM THE NODE WE WON AND IT NEVER PAYED MY GUILD, BUT YOU GUYS WONT REPLY TO OUR TICKET ABOUT IT

Step the ----- up, or lose your core players.

Cussing and using caps like that is a bit dramatic.  Stop being ignorant.

Posted

Forum staff can remove topics and posts but can't announce wtf happened to the trash servers. LUL

2 people like this

Posted

lol.  i thought i had been banned for karma bombing the gankers.

1 person likes this

Posted

@CM_Aethon Please fix the servers with a cherry on top!