• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

NA server down megathread | Update: Server should be up again

258 posts in this topic

Posted

I know right.  This is like forum PVP or something.

. . . in kindergarten :D

Posted

DDOS attack so a guild wins? :P

Or rather node war not fought so guild keeps node? Just curious, keep seeing ppl mention DDOS whenever this happens, and always seems to happen during guild wars time.

2 people like this

Posted

If there is an official response to this I will really be surprised since the staff is obviously out getting more hamster food.

Posted (edited)

What's with all the low post counts? Is a server outage what it takes to get you players to show your faces on the forum?

I tend not to post much on the forums. I like to read what others say. At times like this, it's entertainment until the servers are back up ;)

Edited by Adytheia
4 people like this

Posted

RIP PY PUBLIC HOLIDAY GONE : )

Posted (edited)

.....and still waiting

2017-03-13_69144274.JPG

lol oh good, looks like Olvia server doing fine. The free trials all get to play and the rest of us get to hang out here.

Edited by G-mouse
1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

gg ak fishing come back from two 40+ kill titain fall 2 games to find I got Pked by a guy named a Dark_knword and think huh how could this get worse. then I find the servers broke

Edited by Fire of

Posted

It's okay, I didn't want to Node Wars anyway. >_>;

Posted

While this is down wipe out all the accounts that have bots attached to them, the marketplace is a joke. 

Please give me your thoughts on how it is players being slow at bidding or how it is due to bad rng... lol, perma bans please that would be nice for those of us who dont need to have a bot to enjoy a game.

1 person likes this

Posted

Everyone join me in a moment of silence for any and all players that were currently grinding and the gems that will be broken.

rip.

i have full inventory of yellow fish (190 slot) and trade goods on my epheria ship from port ratt, i got lagged while getting atck by nineshark. 

Posted

NO RESPONSE FROM CM's, OR THE COMPANY THAT RUNS THIS GAME

LEARN TO TALK TO YOUR PLAYERBASE, THIS IS INEXCUSABLE AT THIS POINT. 

1 person likes this

Posted

They're all at Church.

Trying to atone for the sins of renting such stable servers?

2 people like this

Posted

Do not try and bend the spoon. That's impossible. Instead, only realize the truth... THERE IS NO SPOON. Then you will see that its not the spoon that bends, its the faaken servers they all broke.

Posted

86ff78ddfcbd458caaa7d643a477d2d6.png

I tried v_v

He's got 5 posts in the forums, ignore him lol, thanks for contacting the CM's, now all we can do is wait.

Posted

Trying to atone for the sins of renting such stable servers?

lolololol

Posted

5+minutes+prior+to+a+customer+saying+that+he+she+didn+t+_08e1ec9d6e0e512ff99f634328970267.gif

4 people like this

Posted

Thanks, i just used my exp scroll ..... YAY! 

Posted

Got disconnected. On for a good while. Swapped to Med2 and "connection to server lost." Tried to log back in, nothing. 

Posted

OMG IM IN!!!!!!!!

Posted

OMG! I may have to go outside..... *Frantically searches for sunglasses*

Posted

Game down for me, I'm drawing some cold comfort from the fact that it's not just me.

Misery does love company, after all.

1 person likes this

Posted

go go go

Posted

Deep In the Ross sea, omg, the new sail boat is over there , what  swimming arg inside the boat , pooof the boats gone . arg server gone ,, Eeeek!

Posted (edited)

#Thelegend27

Edited by Xyler
1 person likes this

Posted

game came back but got kicked back 1 hour ago

1 person likes this