• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Servers Lagged Out

29 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Hello,

Currently, it appears all the servers have lagged out and nobody can play. Please update us, and get better servers.

Can't reconnect after rebooting game stuck on "Now Processing"

Seriously you would make more money if you paid out for better servers so that you had a better reputation and less player churn, whoever is deciding not to dish out for better servers needs to be fired/removed.

Edit: Kakao read the Black Desert subreddits at some point - your PR blows, and you should feel bad. You need to reply and talk to us players and explain the problems and what you are doing to fix them if you want a healthy player attitude. The only reason you wouldn't is that you don't care and are not willing to improve.

Edited by MagicWookie
3 people like this

Posted

that would cost them money...... LOL

Posted

Same... RIP.

Posted

RIP POTATO SERVER!

Posted

RIP POTATO SERVER!

baked or scalloped?

Posted

when the server was lagging i kinda died , does it mean i died and if my crystal blowed up im screwed?

Posted

baked or scalloped?

Baked :v

1 person likes this

Posted

Server rn.

CANNOTWORK.png

2 people like this

Posted

;-D

Posted

This happened last week to Calph 1 and all towers that were placed Sunday night were bugged out the rest of the week. This needs to be resolved immediately.  Kakao's Support solution, "Wait for maintenance" or "wait for Saturday reset" are not acceptable.  This needs to be dealt with as a priority.

Posted

GG, That's how our node war ended. (enjoyed node war for like less than 10 min.. and wasted millions of guild fund). 

Posted

where's my advanced accesorie box??? :v

Posted

And here I thought I blew it up with all those "internal server error" messages trying to make my workers drink beer ;P

Posted

Woohooo I am flying!! 

2017-03-12_892971476.JPG

1 person likes this

Posted

Great game, 11/10. Had a full fort setup, people freed up time to make it to the only viable group activity in this game, just to teleport to the fort and then get stuck. Some random wizard and witch pets are running around, still killing people, no one else able to move. Slowly everyone gets dced and cannot reconnect. 

If this is where the game is going, there will be many people going somewhere else soon. Too many play ONLY for node wars in the first place...

1 person likes this

Posted

servers2highqualityforme

1 person likes this

Posted

I'm new to the game and yet, with all I'm reading on the forums, I'm starting to wonder- Does the Company care about this game at all? I enjoy the game itself but the lack of attention the issues (even over a YEAR OLD issues) are getting is really sad. That lag is beyond horrible.

Posted

but not fully cooked....and it is half rotten...

Posted (edited)

How broken is this game? so many server problems left and right, and on top of that the one year boss event went terrible crashed the servers with a terrible gift to make up for it, now this i cant even grind because i respawn and just keep taking damage! Get it together and pay for better servers so we can enjoy the game we all came here to play!

Edited by SxyPanda

Posted

So now it's obvious Kakao Games doesn't care about the constant DC issues people are having at ever increasing rates.They don't care to address that. They also don't care to address how BDO is the most horribly optimized game of it's type (not even talking about the DC issues) I have EVER played. The fps issues that get worse patch after patch; and the stuttering that gets worse patch after patch. Yet Kakao Games doesn't care; actually, Korean MMOs are notorious for issues like these because they just don't seem to care. I know/have heard of lots of people actually quitting over this..

Frankly, the lack of effort or communication in addressing these issues - and the issues themselves getting progressively worse patch after patch - has become nothing short negligence.

Posted

RIP servers :( Pretty sure I just lost a sharp shard due to server explosion while gathering.

Posted

Disappointing on a company this size not to be proactive and increase server capacity prior to game sales and new class release.  What a damn shame.

Posted

Now it goes to failed to connect...so much for purchase to play game...

Posted

:< so much for spending millions for node war. cant fight, cant defend, 

1 person likes this

Posted

Working as intended.

VQHT8np.jpg

2 people like this