• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

[Notice] *Update* NA Server Connectivity Issues - 3/12

64 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

[Deleted] Quoting etiquette

either a bad joke, you you didnt understand. "I am stuck on 5% lvl 55 because i went to sleep after the server drama started" because i was tired from work so .... Bad joke it is

Edited by p0hil

Posted

i lost 1% exp because of that bullshit. thankfully no gem loss though. give me back my exp daum!!!!>:(

Posted

Still getting log-in errors today! I was logged into Mediah 5 and my game crashed while I was auto looping my horse. Go to log back in and I am getting a Forbidden 403 error.....wtf is going on?

Posted

rip node war last night lol

Posted

Still having this shitty ass problem.  Anyone else?

It's ticking me off, can't grind -- first monster I hit, I disconnect.

Posted

either a bad joke, you you didnt understand. "I am stuck on 5% lvl 55 because i went to sleep after the server drama started" because i was tired from work so .... Bad joke it is

Loving all the deleted posts and Topics. Nice to see such an active moderating crew. Now if you would just perhaps look into all the fishing bot solicitations that are in game and address them?

Posted

Fail Desert DC continuously all night then finally had enough left it off time to play something else money best spent on a game that is better managed.

Posted (edited)

I want to know wtf you doing to make up for this giant rollback? This rollback killed my damn horse. I want you to reset the death counter on my horse. You screwed up, fix it.

edit:: What game company rolls back like this and doesn't even bother to apologize for this?

Edited by VigaBrand
More rant required.

Posted

This DEFINITELY HAS NOT BEEN FIXED... and it's ticking me off

My brother and I are both getting disconnects sporadically throughout the day.  We have two IP addresses from our ISP, and all ports portforwarded.

Our internet is fine because I always check google or another website when I get disconnected.

Posted

Bahahah what needs to be investigated?!?!? its obviously broken maybe you guys can actually fix it this time around and give back the xp i lost do to deaths i couldn't control!

that and stop using Korea's hand me downs for na

Posted

rip... is this the reason I didn't get my weekly quests?

Posted

I tamed a t5 female horse and had just registered it just before the servers died....

When I got back in, it seemed we were rolled back a minute or two, and the t5 was gone. :<

Posted

Thanks I have noticed longer durations of connectivity much appreciated, now what about the log in issues and the deactivated buttons?

Posted

So i rolled the secome BS adventure thing and frame dropped or lag i landed a random and got NOTHING. Great just when i got excited about the BS adventure