• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

<RedFace> Edan Recruiting quality active players. - EDAN

425 posts in this topic

Posted

Are you guys still recruiting? I just got a CB2 key from a friend. I haven't played the NA or the KR version yet, but I would have no qualms playing a Valkyrie or a Witch. They both look pretty badass.

we are trying to fill up the last couple of spots for those classes so yes ;) 

Apply at www,frictionguild.com

Posted

we are trying to fill up the last couple of spots for those classes so yes ;) 

Apply at www,frictionguild.com

Done and done! Whoever designed your website certainly knows what they're doing. Swanky.

1 person likes this

Posted

Done and done! Whoever designed your website certainly knows what they're doing. Swanky.

that would be @Lycoris :) thanks man we'll have a look over ur app tonight hopefully 

Posted

that would be @Lycoris :) thanks man we'll have a look over ur app tonight hopefully 

Certainly. Thank you for at least giving me the opportunity to apply. If you have any questions about my app or myself feel free to shoot them either on the forums or to the provided email. I should be around and available most of the evening. ^_^

Posted

Still time to apply and join us for CBT2 and beyond. 

Posted

New GVG Video vs Support! @Happyghost1 Shout out to them for equalizing gear and shit, -----ing so dope.

3 people like this

Posted

nice editing honestly.

Posted

i have a headset discord currently lvl 35 in KR but my mic is broken can i still be accepted?

Posted

i have a headset discord currently lvl 35 in KR but my mic is broken can i still be accepted?

Unfortunately no. We require that our members are able to communicate for PvP.

Posted (edited)

New GVG Video vs Support! @Happyghost1 Shout out to them for equalizing gear and shit, -----ing so dope.

Nice video man wish i was there >.>

Edited by Hypno

Posted

We have quite a few applications in the pipeline, however, we have not officially closed recruitment on a few classes. Until our roster is full, we will continue to accept applications from Berserker and Valkyrie. We may consider taking applications from Ninjas and Rangers if the application is very well written and the applicant has a lot of PvP experience in BDO or past group oriented, action based, combat games.

Posted

cbt2 needs to hurry up>.>

Posted

Release needs to hurry up... not really, I need the time...8

Posted

Had some great fights and now playing at node wars every weekend!

Posted

i wanna stab u lyfe... u and ur bumps <3

Posted

everyone has said everything, might as well quote instead of repeating what others have said 9_9

Posted

had a ton of fun doing a 1v1 tourny yeterday! thanks to the support guys for coming out to play!

Posted

everyone has said everything, might as well quote instead of repeating what others have said 9_9

We have quite a few applications in the pipeline, however, we have not officially closed recruitment on a few classes. Until our roster is full, we will continue to accept applications from Berserker and Valkyrie. We may consider taking applications from Ninjas and Rangers if the application is very well written and the applicant has a lot of PvP experience in BDO or past group oriented, action based, combat games.

Posted (edited)

YEP LOOKS COOL

Edited by Zedversary@gmail.com

Posted

This guild looks cool O:

Posted

Hi Lycoris, are you the Lycoris I played with way back in Elder Scrolls Online in your guild Shattered Dreams?  Regardless I have put in an application and hope to be joining you guys.

Posted

Screw CBT2... Tamer awakening comes out tonight on KR!

My body is not ready....

Posted

Hi Lycoris, are you the Lycoris I played with way back in Elder Scrolls Online in your guild Shattered Dreams?  Regardless I have put in an application and hope to be joining you guys.

Hey Imperius! I'm glad to see you come over to BDO :) I will put in a good word for ya and we'll get back to your app soon!

Posted

CBT2 in a few hours!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted

I sent in an application. I'd love to kick it with you guys in comms. :)