• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

<RedFace> Edan Recruiting quality active players. - EDAN

425 posts in this topic

Posted

0073c31cf9.png

Posted

I sent in an application. I'd love to kick it with you guys in comms. :)

Hey Sephina, we will get back to you as soon as everyone reviews your app :)

Posted

Expected Main Class: Most likely it will be a ranger. Though a witch/wizard is appealing to me

Start Class: Ranger/witch/wizard...  Right now I am leaning to the Ranger because it fits my play style a bit more then the wizard

Past MMO Experience: My MMO experience started with Runescape back in 2005 and from there I moved into more complicated games like last chaos/mabinogi/maple story. recently I played archeage and GW2

Past PvP Experience: My pvp experience is that of small scale gorilla warfare. Large scale combat I try to pick people off.

I am new to BDO and am trying to learn as much I can before the release so I can be on some pvp level. than the people coming from KR

Posted

Expected Main Class: Most likely it will be a ranger. Though a witch/wizard is appealing to me

Start Class: Ranger/witch/wizard...  Right now I am leaning to the Ranger because it fits my play style a bit more then the wizard

Past MMO Experience: My MMO experience started with Runescape back in 2005 and from there I moved into more complicated games like last chaos/mabinogi/maple story. recently I played archeage and GW2

Past PvP Experience: My pvp experience is that of small scale gorilla warfare. Large scale combat I try to pick people off.

I am new to BDO and am trying to learn as much I can before the release so I can be on some pvp level. than the people coming from KR

If you'd like to be considered for recruitment, I highly suggest filling out a more detailed application on our website here.

Posted

Bumping this thread ALLLLLL the way up.

PvPing at level 50 in CBT2 has just made me all the more excited for head start! The wait is going to kill me next week... @_@

Why am I the only one bumping... Q,Q

Posted

We are officially closing recruitment at this time. Any current applications will be processed, however, all new applications will most likely be denied.

1 person likes this

Posted

Feels good to be back~

Launch is so close! Can't wait any longer...

Posted

Posted

1 person likes this

Posted

Love the video!! 

But seriously HUGE shout out to Risen for the pvp we had! me and ayala had a shit ton of fun with some FoE guys! and @Otoudan is always bae <3 i recommend anyone looking for a serious and talented pvp guild to apply to Risen!!! 

P.S Ayala look what i got in CBT [Ogres Ring]

1 person likes this

Posted

Application sent! Nice video Lyfe!

Posted

Expected Main Class: Blader once it is released of course.

Start Class: right now on the fence between wizard and Zerker but as it looks probably Zerker

Past MMO Experience: UO, Daoc, ragnarok, DFO, SWG, SWTOR, WoW, FF11, FF14, Eve online, Honestly you name it i have played it at some point and time

Past PvP Experience: Lately alot of my pvp has been coming from Albion Online, But back in the day i Use to pvp alot on UO, DaoC, SWG, And WoW. Loved AA pvp till went p2w. really love to pvp and perfectly fine to go red whole time doesnt bother me one bit.

Posted (edited)

Expected Main Class: Blader once it is released of course.

Start Class: right now on the fence between wizard and Zerker but as it looks probably Zerker

Past MMO Experience: UO, Daoc, ragnarok, DFO, SWG, SWTOR, WoW, FF11, FF14, Eve online, Honestly you name it i have played it at some point and time

Past PvP Experience: Lately alot of my pvp has been coming from Albion Online, But back in the day i Use to pvp alot on UO, DaoC, SWG, And WoW. Loved AA pvp till went p2w. really love to pvp and perfectly fine to go red whole time doesnt bother me one bit.

You'll need to send an app on the website buddy, but for the most part i think were closing recruitment for now... i also dont think we have room for any more bladers

Edited by Hypno

Posted

Last KR PVP RIP Korea!

2 people like this

Posted (edited)

i approve of pvp and all that serious good stuff yup

👍🏼

Edited by Yule

Posted

can we kill people yet

Posted

can we kill people yet

Soon

Posted

Soon

Put me in coach 

Posted

💘

Posted

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ GIVE LAUNCH

Posted

Are we there yet?
Are we there yet?
Are we there yet?

Posted

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

Posted (edited)

-

Edited by coconuts

Posted (edited)

Hello

What can i say about friction that no one has said before..

Lets start strong: Friction is one of the best guilds i've ever been a part of, and i've been gaming a while. Some people hate friction, some people think friction is a casual guild, some people straight up think we suck, well today im going to tell you what friction really is.

To explain this i have to tell you all of a time when i was discussing with one of the founders of the guild about the structure a guild should have... Me? well i'm used to the ranking system Leaders, vice leaders, councilmembers, squad leaders, etc; I liked this because  i love climbing ranks, and having more power over other people, we have to be honest, who doesnt like that? thats why a lot of people play mmos, we spend hours and hours grinding and practicing and thinking of how we can be better, whats the fastest way to get money, or how can i get better gear, most of us are all about being the answer to that question that goes throught the mind of any new player in the game: "Who is the best?" Well i have to tell you guys something, this is what i came to share here today, this founding member is not like that...

I asked him what his plans were regarding the structure, and he just wanted to make everyone an equal in the guild, everyone with same power, vote, opinion, and to make the decisions together, you know... the good old democracy, i didnt hesitate on calling his idea stupid right there on the spot, i believed he was so wrong because people (as in population) cant usually manage themselves, general consensus can be so dumb, just take a look at the forums lately :). Well i started to draft an opposing structure to try to fight his ideas with the rest of the guild founders and for a while i was so preoccupied trying to make sense of my ideas, trying to make myself involved in the guild and "managing it" without actually looking at the guild and the members. But then a problem came up, an issue among the guild, and then another problem, an another, every single one unrelated to the last (guild drama), i started to listen to what every member on this awesome guild was saying, their opinions, and their own particular way of dealing with each situation, not on a perfect way but ceirtanly on a personal way, i was amazed on how the "family" on friction could joke arround with eachother to the level of bullying, but after the joke was over everyone would go back to treat eachothers opinions with respect,  and it suddenly hit me, why wouldnt you want this in a guild, why wouldnt you want the help of 50 people to decide something, im not smarter than 50 people combined, no one is.

Friction is a great guild that will rarely over rule you but rather teach you a better way to do it, there is always someone helping you and another one making you laugh, theres fights and enemies but at the end of the day we all become a little better. This is a message for all the new members im saying welcome and lets be our best!

Thank you Friction for putting up with me, i love to be here :)

PS: Plus we have yule and she is beautiful :D

PS: #Bump

Edited by Emulate
3 people like this

Posted

Hello

What can i say about friction that no one has said before..

Lets start strong: Friction is one of the best guilds i've ever been a part of, and i've been gaming a while. Some people hate friction, some people think friction is a casual guild, some people straight up think we suck, well today im going to tell you what friction really is.

To explain this i have to tell you all of a time when i was discussing with one of the founders of the guild about the structure a guild should have... Me? well i'm used to the ranking system Leaders, vice leaders, councilmembers, squad leaders, etc; I liked this because  i love climbing ranks, and having more power over other people, we have to be honest, who doesnt like that? thats why a lot of people play mmos, we spend hours and hours grinding and practicing and thinking of how we can be better, whats the fastest way to get money, or how can i get better gear, most of us are all about being the answer to that question that goes throught the mind of any new player in the game: "Who is the best?" Well i have to tell you guys something, this is what i came to share here today, this founding member is not like that...

I asked him what his plans were regarding the structure, and he just wanted to make everyone an equal in the guild, everyone with same power, vote, opinion, and to make the decisions together, you know... the good old democracy, i didnt hesitate on calling his idea stupid right there on the spot, i believed he was so wrong because people (as in population) cant usually manage themselfs, general consensus can be so dumb, just take a look at the forums lately :). Well i started to draft an opposing structure to try to fight his ideas with the rest of the guild founders and for a while i was so preocupied trying to make sense of my ideas, trying to make myself involved in the guild and "managing it" without actually looking at the guild and the members. But then a problem came up, an issue among the guild, and then another problem, an another, every single one unrelated to the last (guild drama), i started to listen to what every member on this awesome guild was saying, their opinions, and their own particular way of dealing with each situation, not on a perfect way but ceirtanly on a personal way, i was amazed on how the "family" on friction could joke arround with eachother to the level of bullying, but after the joke was over everyone would go back to treat eachother opinions with respect,  and it suddenly hit me, why wouldnt you want this in a guild, why wouldnt you want the help of 50 people to decide something, im not smarter than 50 people combined, no one is.

Friction is a great guild that will rarely over rule you but rather teach you a better way to do it, there is always someone helping you and another making you laugh, theres fights and enemies but at the end of the day we all become a little better. This is a message for all the new members im saying welcome and lets be our best!

Thank you Friction for putting up with me, i love to be here :)

PS: Plus we have yule and she is beautiful :D

PS: #Bump

Tears are fully stacked

also dawwwwww Emulate x @Yule