• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

The Horses Market

96 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Hello,

Why the horses in the market are worth nothing, I put more than 5 days to climb my tier7 LV30, breeding and coupling + skills and the market offer me 50M raw direct sales ( 32 M ~ net in my Depot = 35% TAXES )? Is this a joke?

Will there be a price update (100M to 150M) for the number of hours and effort provided for the workouts?

Another question:

I no longer see horses in the markets for sale Tier7 or Tier6 why? Am I the only one on sale?

Thank You !

Nb: For those who are of the same opinion as me, makes a +1 to raise the topic ! Thanks !

Edited by CherryxD
4 people like this

Posted (edited)

Another question:

I no longer see horses in the markets for sale Tier7 or Tier6 why? Am I the only one on sale?

There are no high tier horses at market because some silly people prefered to sell them no longer at market but demanding real life money aka pearls. And as stupid as people can be, many others just followed without thinking in their own greed. Same problem occurs for many different aspects and items of the game right now like boss gear etc, and it's killing the game sooner or later. They made those aspects go away from the ig economy and created a dumb connection between those items and real life money, often accompanied with scam. They want pearls and money at the same time just for putting their beloved horses at the market for just a tiny chance for the fooled consumer to really get the item he paid for. Pathetic circumstances for a game.

EDIT: Don't get me wrong, I also think high tier horses should be worth more silver. Yes, ofc. But selling them for rl currency is absolutely and completely the wrong way for a good game and shows the incompentence of ig money balancing on the side of the developers and the brainless misbehavior lead by disgusting greed and self entitlement on the other side of those specific players.

Edited by Skulldemon
Edited 25 minutes ago by Ayl - Polite? Thanks. -No, thanks.
7 people like this

Posted

People demand pearls because the time and real life money investment on horses is high. To get a decent T7 you might have to buy breed resets and skills change coupons which will cost u real life money, ingame luck AND days of leveling horses. What do u get 50-70m for an average T7? That's not calculating taxes. People earn more in any other activity without spending real money and in less time. I could go afk fishing and earn 5-6m a night. And about 10+ a day. Horses? I have a chance of earning 35m AFTER 1 WEEK while spending 6€ on a breed reset. And that is only if I have luck. 

12 people like this

Posted (edited)

Tbh, you'd have to be silly to list a T8 without asking for something more.

Edited by Ayl
Let's be civil, thanks.
6 people like this

Posted (edited)

Tbh, you'd have to be mentally retarded to list a T8 without asking for something more.

Indeed since getting a good horse doesnt take just time and effort but most of the time RL cash as well because chances of a horse learning all the neccesary skills are extremly low, as an example i have had 7 t8s up to now not even a single one of them learned all the necessary skills without cash shop cupons, 2 of them were to dumb to even attempt it with cupons(11-12 skills without anything good learned), all 7 were trained from 0-30 using cash shop costume(which increases chances of learning skills as they lvl up), on 2 out of those  i also used mount brand(which again increases chances of learning skills), despite all that not even a single horse learned all the necessary skills without spending some extra money for skill exchange cupons.(and if you ever used those cupons you know how bad rng can be with those so often you need quet a few of them).

So while you might think demanding some pearls as part of the price for selling it is unfair or whatever, in reality its more or less just covering the expenses for even getting that skillset plus a small profit for work invloved. For the horses to be valued fairly with silver only their price wud need to be at least 3x higher(for good skilled t8s and t7s).

So the only retarded thing here is someone honestly expecting people to sell that for 150 mil.

Edited by Paric
2 people like this

Posted

Personally I'm not selling for pearls. If you're lucky you'll get my T7 or T6 horses.

But I'm holding onto my T8 for now until it's worth while selling.

Posted

Personally I'm not selling for pearls. If you're lucky you'll get my T7 or T6 horses.

No point in holding onto them, the prices wont go up. We already have the KR prices.

1 person likes this

Posted

U should keep your T8s tho if u want T9s :)

Posted

U should keep your T8s tho if u want T9s :)

Definetly saving one for that. Others I guess I can save for friends and stuff.

Posted

Definetly saving one for that. Others I guess I can save for friends and stuff.

Remember they are changing the market as soon as Kamasylve is released(Can't say 100% they will do it in our version, but it's already live in KR), so there will be a 10 minute registration queue and a notification server wide when a T8 and T9 is put up on the market.
So if you wanna sell to friends, now is the time. Later they wont have a chance. ^^

6 people like this

Posted

I use my horse's as bargaining chips for things like Dandelions which I've had trouble getting for a couple of characters. Keeping one T8 in the stable for a good ol' Pegasus when they roll around though. 

P.S. Can we try to keep it civil. I love editing out pointless hate as much as the next person, but it's a waste of time. 

Posted

Won't last long until they just add t8 horses on pearlshop. Who cares if everybody sells them for pearls anyway. Guess what's next then, all will cry about p2w again. Vicious circle of doom.

1 person likes this

Posted

I use my horse's as bargaining chips for things like Dandelions which I've had trouble getting for a couple of characters. Keeping one T8 in the stable for a good ol' Pegasus when they roll around though. 

P.S. Can we try to keep it civil. I love editing out pointless hate as much as the next person, but it's a waste of time. 

Then why are you a mod?

Don't get me wrong this hate is pointless, still if you think it's a waste of time maybe just quit being a mod ?

It's the internet so you know what you can expect especially on a gaming forum since people vent their frustration on these things to let their voices be heard, how right or wrong or even stupid it may be.

It's your job as a moderator to moderate these things, but you think it's a waste of time then maybe being a mod is not the job for you.

Ontopic: If people want pearls for their gear then let them ask for it, since it's not against the rules.

Does that mean it's a good thing, no it isn't at all but if kashkow wants to handheld their economy and people think their prices are not reflecting their investment whose fault is that?

This North Korean way of handling the market prices would rather kill this game then the pearl gifting, and this is sad to say at the very least.

But the only one who can actually make those prices reflect their investments is kashkow, and as always they vanish behind a wall of silence nothing is done about the idiotic prices they set. They just let it spiral out of control and at best some damage control. If you're lucky you can get a nice blackstone box (aka gm box) for your troubles.  

At this point even a brick wall would start doing something, but not kashkow they even have some lego kits to help them build up this wall by the man who can make these kind of walls the best.

Trump-Lego-Box.png

1 person likes this

Posted

Ban those motherf00king BOT users

Posted

I put more than 5 days

5 days of AFK training that requires no effort on your part and allows you to do whatever you want, that's why the prices are "low".

Posted

Thank You !

T6 and T7 actually get listed fairly frequently. They just poof instantly.

Though I'm unlikely to sell any of my T7s until I've leveled them all and can pick the right ones for my characters (and hopefully I'll have a T8 or two by then as well).

Posted

5 days of AFK training that requires no effort on your part and allows you to do whatever you want, that's why the prices are "low".

Ouch. That had to hurt...

Posted

It actually has nothing to do with sell them for pearls. I'm a horse breeder and I don't usually sell horses at the marketplace because it's not worth it. You get 70% of the horse value if you sell it there, but you will get 50% plus horse seals if you sell it to the imperial trader. That's what I do: I breed them, I exchange most of them and the remaining females go to the imperial trader because it's more profitable that way. 

Horse seals will be needed to get T9 horses, so right now that's better than a few silvers more :)

4 people like this

Posted

pls stop plungy

1 person likes this

Posted

Horses are horribly underpriced, like e.g. also sailboat and enchanted accessories and clothes.

Did some afk horse training and breeding for several weeks quite a while ago, a shitty t6 was all I got, then just bought a T7 for 35mil from market, that's like a week nightly AFK fishing at maximum.

Training and hunting professions need a significant buff.

Posted

I never sell horses for Pearls, but even my T6/T7s will not be sold because the money I get back is way to low.

I use mine for breeding and got a few T7s. After I am done breeding them I am holding onto them and then going to try and sell them to my friends if they can snipe them off the market.

At this point I would rather attempt to get them to someone who will actually use the horses or needs them, but never for Pearls.

Posted

T6 and T7 actually get listed fairly frequently. They just poof instantly.

Though I'm unlikely to sell any of my T7s until I've leveled them all and can pick the right ones for my characters (and hopefully I'll have a T8 or two by then as well).

This is very true, I buy several of them a day ^^

Posted

Been wanting to buy a horse for a while now from the market. It's in a sad state. I really, really don't want to start breeding myself...

Posted

Been wanting to buy a horse for a while now from the market. It's in a sad state. I really, really don't want to start breeding myself...

Yeah I know how u feel man, breeding horse by urself is a nightmare. It's p2w RNG cancer at its finest.

Posted

I'm a breeder since EU release and I also stopped selling horses on the market. I just sell them to the imperial horse trader to be prepared till T9 is released.