• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Wizard Long Neck Bug

14 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Hello Black Desert,

I've just created a wizard 1 week ago and my character seems to have an issue.

No matter how many times I try to save my character with the look I customized, the neck of my Wizard keeps appearing long in game. What I mean exactly is that there is a bug that won't allow me to make my wizard's neck shorter. 

I've read some threads on forums regarding this issue , they weren't that many so I brought it up because I think the black desert team doesn't seem to care about this issue and it's prety much unprofessional . While on it I tried clearing the game cache and repairing my client but unfortunately the "Long Neck" issue persisted even after.

I've taken a total of 4 screenshots from both face and back, but you will see the obvious which I noticed in the other threads I've read also , which is his neck is TOO LONG

I can't possibly understand how a company with so much money couldn't fix this simple issue as it ruins the gameplay of many players . It's either the developers don't care or they don't read the forums too much because that is the only possible explication I found.

Please fix this asap.

How I want the neck to be :

2017-03-13_905146297.thumb.JPG.66fca3864

And this is how the Neck appears despite me saving the appearance (every time) : 

2017-03-13_905160314.thumb.JPG.c93390de1

How I want the neck to be :

2017-03-13_905179455.thumb.JPG.6ee0bd679

And this is how the Neck appears despite me saving the appearance (every time) : 

2017-03-13_905166981.thumb.JPG.3af0941ce

P.s : It took me several hours into the "costumization" to fix the unproportioned left eye with the symmetry box unchecked because the eye of the wizzard seems to be unproportional to the right one.  I wouldn't have brought that up because I already seen the issue on forums to someone else discussing it.

We have many female characters to be proud of their looks while the guys characters are a complete wreck... I can't belive the company doesn't care about this.

Bump

Bump

Edited by mo0nX
1 person likes this

Posted

This is one reason why I have not made a Wizard yet, because his young preset has so many issues... I have written a large post about all of his bugs on the KR server which I hoped they would have fixed by the time he came to the NA/ EU server, but it seems like they did not even take the time to go and look... Its something that can be fixed, yet they refuse to stray away from the KR server, and wont fix it on ours if they don't fix it on theirs... The sad truth of the matter... 

Here it is if your interested in checking it out :). 

Posted

No idea what you're talking about!

longneck.png

Posted

No idea what you're talking about!

longneck.png

I'm prety sure I got trolled xD .

In the long run I guess the wizard won't get fixed because I see a lot of people talking about it yet no reply  nor assitance was provided from the higher staff.

It's dissapointing to see such  large comunity with such lilttle care from the black desert staff,

Posted (edited)

I am also having this issue.

It is not the same issue as http://forum.blackdesertonline.com/index.php?/topic/124607-wizard-appearance-glitch/, but as mo0nX said upon applying the customization the wizard's neck will always be long and checking in the customization screen the wizard's neck and also the abdomen are resetting to their default values. I hope this issue is resolved before my appearance coupon expires. :(

@GM_Caramel

Edited by Krunk Juice
Tagging GM

Posted

Same issue here. Can't make my wizard's neck shorter.

Posted (edited)

I am also having this issue.

It is not the same issue as http://forum.blackdesertonline.com/index.php?/topic/124607-wizard-appearance-glitch/, but as mo0nX said upon applying the customization the wizard's neck will always be long and checking in the customization screen the wizard's neck and also the abdomen are resetting to their default values. I hope this issue is resolved before my appearance coupon expires. :(

@GM_Caramel

It's been alrdy a month passing on my side and my value pack alrdy expired .

I alrdy lost the oportunity to re-edit my character which means I must rebuy another change coupon or value back to be able to re-edid my wizzard.

What's worse is that with this issue out there for so long , the GMs might not even care to show this issue to higher staff which makes me wonder if anyone reads this forum from the Black desert staff. However you put it this needs fixed ASAP , because it's a boomer..it's not funy and it bothers me so badly not being able to have MY NECK SHORT .

Please read this GMS 

@GM_Caramel @GM_BBrilliant 

@GM_Bytesize @GM_Axion @GM Creat0r @GM Moose @GM MWallace @GM Felaxus @GM Kaiji 

Edited by mo0nX

Posted

Bump

Posted

bump, same problem

Posted

Does this page needs to be advertised for a GM to give an answer? 

It's pretty sad this much time has passed and no one said or did anything about Wizard's long neck BUG .

Posted

Bump, but sadly I do not think they will fix this issue, considering its been so long... All we can do is keep our fingers crossed, they usually feel more entitled and better to fix the female issues over the male issues... Which is very sad if you ask me... 

Posted

here is another thread where I showcased not only the neck issues but the ear issues as well http://forum.blackdesertonline.com/index.php?/topic/131091-young-wizard-neck-resetting-to-default/#comment-1844972

As a software engineer who has worked with graphics and CC type things this is really lazy work....

I checked yout thread a while ago while i was researching for my post.

This issue is getting out of hand if it doesn't get handled soon ...people waste their value packs and money for appearance coupons and they get tricked with this bug which I see no one even bothered to fix it so far . I completly agree with what you said and I find it unnaceptable that this wasn't fixed sooner.

Posted

I found the same problem with korean server. So I REALLY hope they fix that. it should be a easy fix, just cannot understand why it isn't fixed yet.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0