• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

CBT-2 Cash Shop Prices and Items Discussion

3,519 posts in this topic

Posted

Hello. If they change prices, that would mean packages become overestimated.

They will have to add some items to packages then^^

Recompensate later with pear awards easy solution.

Posted

Recompensate later with pear awards easy solution.

I would like some pears myself

Posted

I dont care about costumes, but 3 pets is 'must have' its not matter of convinience. Without pets u losing lot of loot, wasting lot of time, and progress to break your finger while spaming R. Everyone needs pets and that means everyone will pay these 27$ you're basicly are forced to if u want to keep up with good players. Im sorry if im 100th person ranting about this but reading through 87 pages.... yeah. DECREASE THE PET PRICES AND MAKE THEM AVILABLE TO BUY IN GAME SOMEHOW.

Posted

Kind of BS when its RNG what you get. 

not to mention there's only one dye quest, and it only gives you a single dye, out of a choice of 3.

Posted

#1 Doesn't that just make it 18% for people with the costume? I don't see how that makes people who don't like the 10% any less upset...

#2 Not having it show up is a huge deal if you ever fought anyone in a dense area.

It's a small percentage,that 10% isn't gamebreaking,if you think otherwise you simply lack knowledge about the game,that's what i'm saying.

It isn't a huge deal,again,if you are fairly experienced you know what i'm talking about,it takes less than a second to spot a guy in ghillie suit,stop making a huge fuss out of nothing.

Posted

I kind of said that :) on the fourth line.

"Kind of" still don't read it anywhere..

Posted (edited)

It's a small percentage,that 10% isn't gamebreaking,if you think otherwise you simply lack knowledge about the game,that's what i'm saying.

It isn't a huge deal,again,if you are fairly experienced you know what i'm talking about,it takes less than a second to spot a guy in ghillie suit,stop making a huge fuss out of nothing.

Losing sight of someone for just a second in a fast paced fight does matter. With teleports, desync, thick forests and dark nights, it's much more difficult than you might think. The name makes it so much easier to keep track of people.

Edited by Mojobeard

Posted

I have a great job, not bragging, I put in a ton of schooling and hard work to make six figures. I'm cheap as ----- in RL, which is why I can afford pretty much anything I choose to when I want to. I bought the most expensive package for the B2P model because it was a good deal. The cash shop prices for this game are retarded. Lower them, or I won't even bother to support the game like I did Guild Wars 2 (and I supported quite a bit).

People claiming that folks are "too poor" and that's why they're crying/whining/complaining/whatever the new insult of the day is for internet-tards really should take a step back. You don't have to have a lot of money to see that pricing cash shop items to be more expensive than the actual game is lunacy.

Lower the prices and make everyone happy.

You, I like you.

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

In the end they would come with something like: what? u guys really thought those were the final prices? Ofc not! That was only for the Beta to test the shop! Prices at launch will be so much lower! We are awesome!!!

this is probably to show to the players that they care and listen to the community.. They'll put the prices at what they want them to be and that way nobody will dare to complain agains ince they already lowered the prices

at the end of the day the cash shop (costumes) are still Expansive!!!!!

indeed they are very expensive... fun to see you on here :P I'm in the same facebook groups as you (Ralph M) 

Edited by RALPHTV

Posted

• The buffing is a loyalty item now accessable to anyone. Kinda the same thing as being removed.
  • fact is that it's gone (Failsafe). it coming back is just a fear based on nothing.
  • The point is that the witch/wizard wasnt part of any launch yet we have it. Tamer wasnt supposed to launch, but they did anyways because of US.
    Saying "its nothing big" shows just how ungratefull some people are.
  • 'you call that a deal?' Would you rather buy it? ;) it's FREE and you are still not satisfied! you want them faster? BUY IT!
  • Actually it came up when OUR DAUM EU team went up there and brainstormed TOGETHER ;) You need to read the diary more and pay more attention. 
  • It's always gonna help some and some others not. your counterargument is just as invalid as mine is valid ;) 
  • You can call it broken, I call it progress ;) It's still a Work In Progress! BDO EU is still a project willing to change and grow at any time! 
  • Yes it is, because those who dont buy anything will have LESS Loyalty points and thus making it unfair to others not buying pearls!;)
    I mean, thats where all the outcry came from.. Cheap*sses.

And you might not believe it but yes, there are people asking shit to be free cus "they paid 100 eu for it already".

Costumes are NOT $32,-! Costumes are $22,-! This grants you the 10% exp buff! Costume + WEAPON + OFFHAND WEAPON(or shield) = $32,-! 
And its not even 32 since when you buy 3000 pearls you get 200 for free! So it's $30,-
And people bringing up the game going F2P in some times will WISH for the version we get on release once the game actually goes F2P. THEN people can cry for true P2W!

• How it is the same as being removed ? you said it was removed but it isn't,are you trying clutching at straws ? o.O
  • I'm telling you to not to be so sure things will be ''definitive'' but if you wanna keep living into your fictional world i have no problem mate,as i said earlier,whatever float your boat.
  • We have it because when BDO JP launched the Wizard/Witch were released since a few days thus couldn't be implemented straight away and BDO RU isn't under Daum distribution,so there you have your answer,it's not about being ungrateful,we have a finished and polished product delivered (Wizard/Witch) and we PAID for it,you want us to be grateful about something we paid for ? delusional,to say the least 9_9
  • It's not free,it costs 5000 Loyalty,it means you have to be (ratherly) active on the game for 50 days and save up every Loyalty point you earn,but it's ''free'',nice argument bud,i'll keep it in mind :x
  • They simply took our ideas worked around it and PA came up with these ideas (unpolished and unfinished as mentioned in the diary itself),or you really think the 4-5 members of the staff that flew over to korea had more knowledge than PA itself ? wake up.
  • Mine isn't a counter-argument,i'm telling you it makes no sense to even mention it since it brings nor cons nor pros to any side (as you mentioned).
  • You call it progress when basically 90% of the veteran community explained why it is bad and almost the whole total of RP'ers went apeshit against it,but yeah,as i said people can have their own opinions,some still claims hitler did nothing wrong ;)
  • I can't see a single post whining about additional Loyalty given to Pearls purchaser,i might have skimmed through it,mind to link or share sources ?

I might or might not believe it but i simply don't give two f***s about people wanting stuff for free,it's not going to happen so why even bother,and why even bother bringing it to the table ? are you out of nonsense to spew ?

You think if the game would eventually go F2P the people would be the ones to blame ? could you take a few steps back ? you might gag with all the deepthroating you are giving to Daum,Jesus Christ.

If they don't change their pricing model the Cash shop won't be successful,everyone showed displeasure with the actual pricing,they are literally sending a warning message to Daum saying ''Look we are willing to spend more if you guys lower the prices'' and you would still give the innocence prize to Daum ? go get some economics lessons,and study the last B2P games economical/marketing model for a Cash shop and it's revenue and then come and talk back to me,before that i would like you to stop acting like the crazy spoiled fangirl over one direction.

Posted

this is probably to show to the players that they care and listen to the community.. They'll put the prices at what they want them to be and that way nobody will dare to complain agains ince they already lowered the prices

indeed they are very expensive... fun to see you on here :P I'm in the same facebook groups as you (Ralph M) 

ow hey DUDE Found you atlast!!

1 person likes this

Posted

Wow... this is so disgusting... 

why? Cuz I have my own opinion?

Sorry if you have no money and are one of thoes that want everything cheaper. But In RL you can not go to ferrari and ask for a cheaper version so more people will buy it then?

What is wrong in my Opinion I have the money I can at least ask for something pricier that I can use.

Posted

ow hey DUDE Found you atlast!!

haha jup :) heb je al een guild? Ik ga allicht Dutch Dragons joinen van die Tamara uit de groep

Posted

Losing sight of someone for just a second in a fast paced fight does matter. With teleports, desync, thick forests and dark nights, it's much more difficult than you might think. The name makes it so much easier to keep track of people.

You honestly think it will make any difference fighting against someone with a ghillie suit or someone with a full black painted armor during the night ? wanna complain about the Black Dye too since we are at it ? how it is more difficult than ''i might think'' ? could you enlighten me ? i'v been playing since the KR CBT and i never had any problems against ghillie suit users,nor did the rest of the veterans who played the game,y'all making a big fuss out of nothing.

If you want to keep going at it for lack of knowledge i have no will to keep answering,i'll leave you a nice video about it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MU31rEuAKrg

1 person likes this

Posted

Hi all...

I apologize in advance regarding the length of this post, but it was created to give Daum / newcomers to this thread a comprehensive view of the primary concerns, regarding the cash shop. Hopefully, it will do some good.

I'll start off by saying I have been excited about BDO for a long time. Even though I am not nearly as educated as some of you concerning all the details of this game, I feel it may go on to be one of my favorite MMOs. Time will tell. That being said, I've been a gamer for over 30 years, with RPGs and MMORPGs being my usual "go to" genre. I have discovered that I most enjoy the role-playing, outfitting and aesthetics aspects. I am well acquainted with buying from cash shops and their pricing. I am also familiar with "real world" expenses, as opposed to "virtual" expenses.

Allow me to digress for a moment to reinforce my eventual point... remember when cellphone apps first arrived on the scene and micro-transactions became a thing? "Play a game for free, but toss us .99 to a few bucks here and there and enjoy our creation even further!" Fair enough. Currently, those transactions are not so "micro" anymore. I have seen "free-to-play" games with "micro-transactions" now inflated to upwards of $149; many of which the minimum is now in the $4-5 range, which doesn't get you much. A  subscription MMORPG can be had for $15 or less per month, but wait... let's spend $150 on a game app instead, to give us an edge while on the go that may last 1-3 months. ~scratches head~ These inflated prices have now made their way into PC game cash shops.

This leads to my point that Daum should consider in order to become truly successful and ultimately keep everyone happy. Their approach to cash shop pricing should NOT be to set it high and then perhaps cut prices back when people complain or have an occasional sale. They should set their pricing at reasonable, feasible levels for the masses and then raise it if their profits aren't sufficient enough. Research other successful cash shops currently out there and the overpricing here is obvious, especially for a B2P title. Think about it... how does it make them look? If you start low and raise a bit, people will be more understanding than if you start high and drop. They are more likely to come across as liars and shameless cash grabbers with the latter. Chances are, they will more than make up for it in volume sales... being affordable for all. This is a wiser approach. Don't yield to greed so easily. We are not talking about tangible products here with inventory and overhead locked within them. Yes... I understand it does require labor hours to create these virtual products, which have essentially been compensated for already.

Based on all of the concerns I've read, regarding the Cash Shop:

• One full costume set for one character = more than the cost of admission

• Conqueror Pack – one costume for one character only? New standard? Shameful!

• Spend $100 on Conqueror Pack to support the game and not be granted enough Pearls to buy even 1 complete costume

• Overall, just too expensive for a B2P game

• Cash shop RNG dyes – evil, just plain evil. Get rid of it or reduce cost.

• Pets – need multiple pets to achieve higher tiers

• Very limited, ugly in-game armors – essentially forces players to buy costumes if they desire to look appealing

• Inventory = @$1 per single inventory space?? Ridiculous!

• If costume prices remain the same... make account bound, not character bound

• Virtual outfits approaching or exceeding the cost of real-world outfits

Topic 1 - One full costume set for one character = more than the cost of admission

This is just plain stupid. Even individuals with no comprehension of economics know that this is a rip-off. Either increase the initial Pearl reward or reduce full costume cost.

Topic 2 - Conqueror Pack – one costume for one character only? New standard? Shameful!

Unfortunately, as of late... it appears publishers (see B&S US/EU release) are attempting to reduce costumes for Collector's/Founder's packs to 1 character, when the industry has generally provided them for ALL characters on an account. C'mon people... it's one costume style and not game-breaking. They're not even trade-able here, so I don't see the issue, other than pure greed.

Topic 3 - Spend $100 on Conqueror Pack to support the game and not be granted enough Pearls to buy even 1 complete costume

Similar to Topic 1, but if you spend $100 to support the success of this title, perhaps being able to acquire 1 full costume with the granted Pearls would be appropriate.

Topic 4 - Overall, just too expensive for a B2P game

In 100% agreement. I've been around enough to know these prices are not “on par” with other successful MMOs currently running with cash shops. Many items that are available in other B2P titles are locked behind a paywall here, as well. Why?

Topic 5 – Cash shop RNG dyes – evil, just plain evil. Get rid of it or reduce cost.

Seriously?? This is just absurd. There are several dye points for 1 complete costume. OK... offer an RNG dye option if you must, but it should be CHEAP. Like 10/$1. Then offer a premium dye that grants the full spectrum of colors available (perhaps @10/$10), with basic colors being craftable in-game. One should not have to pay the equivalent of the costume itself (or more) to get it in the color(s) they desire, dependent on the mercy of RNGesus. Dyes should also be permanent until changed, at least if paid for in the cash shop.

Topic 6 - Pets – need multiple pets to achieve higher tiers

If you could get the pet you desired from the start, with the features you wanted, then it would be worth $10-15. But to have to breed/level-up a pet AND rely on RNG to do so = NO. Not worth it. $3-5 range seems more suitable.

Topic 7 - Very limited, ugly in-game armors – essentially forces players to buy costumes if they desire to look appealing

I'm sorry... but I can't help but think this was intentional. To give an example, TERA has many armors in-game that are attractive enough to tolerate as a costume. But to have a game launch with a handful of armors that look like burlap sacks is rather lame. It also drastically decreases the unique appearance of players, at least initially.

Topic 8 - Inventory = @$1 per single inventory space?? Ridiculous!

I'll mention TERA again. ALL inventory space for your character(s) is acquirable IN-GAME, with in-game cash. You can pay a premium for additional bag space via pets, but even they can be acquired through the brokerage system.

Topic 9 - If costume prices remain the same... make account bound, not character bound

If all else fails and Daum is not willing to budge on pricing for costumes, then at the current pricing, account wide costumes would make them more appropriately valued.

Topic 10 - Virtual outfits approaching or exceeding the cost of real-world outfits

This really puts it in a plain and simple perspective. When it comes down to someone contemplating their budget & how much they're willing to throw at entertainment... if one is to decide on an outfit or two for their kids / themselves vs. a single virtual avatar that sits on a game server, which do you think the rational person is going to choose? Most people understand the value of money, especially regarding their own financial situation. You can also contemplate what $32 gets you in “real-world” entertainment. 2 IMAX film tix. A couple of new release Blu-ray DVDs or several older titles. An entire PC game title WITH costumes. An older Xbox1 or PS4 title. Lunch or a cheap dinner and drinks for two. I think you get the point.

Of course, I will edit anything I may have been misinformed on... or add to this, should other concerns be brought to my attention.

6 people like this

Posted

Daum would be smart to reduce the pricing even slightly. It would show that they care to some degree about how this community feels.

Posted

I want to put my two cents in. I have not read this whole thread, but I have read through a few like it. I would love to see prices lowered, even marginally, I would buy more. That being said, I'll still buy less at the current prices because I loved my in game experience during the CBT2. Awesome game, I just hope the money I (we) spend goes to paying people to keep producing more content. And to continue upkeep on our localized version. I don't want servers to go to scat for any reason. Also, the game isn't live yet, we should all be more patient. And I am not a patient person when it comes to my computer life. Remember at this point Daum has seen a decent bit of feedback on the cash shop, my opinion on this matter is that they have already made up their minds on release prices. As more costumes become available my guess is the "old ones" will receive price reductions. That should make sense to a western audience, it sure makes sense to me. 

Posted (edited)

Hello everybody,

I was one of the many players who where able to get a key for the FEB Closed-Beta.

I've managed to play a character to level 16 and I've enjoyed playing the game, which made me pre-order it in the base version (30€).

We where given 60€ worth of Pearls in the Beta to spend in the so called "Cash-Shop" and I've used these coins to purchase an armor-/weapon set and a hawk.

At that time I had the opinion that the items that I've purchased where obtainable trough Ingame-gameplay as well, it seems like I am mistaken.

I would be glad if someone who has more knowledge/play-time in the game can help me with the following questions:

1. Is it possible to obtain aesthetically similar armor/weapons (with regards to the cash-shop sets) trough gameplay?

2. The "costumes" give bonuses to vision range, more xp and things like that... are these "buffs" limited to the cash-shop?

3. Is the only way to obtain pets the purchase inside the cash shop?

User Woodland: According to in-game help system. Pets can be purchased on Marketplace with silver (in-game currency) http://www.blackdeserttome.com/wiki/Pets 

4. Is there a way to reset the player-skills trough ingame currency or gameplay, or is this only possible trough the cash-shop?

5. Is it possible to build furniture, dyes and other cosmetic stuff trough ingame professions, or is this limited to the cash-shop?

User Woodland: Yes, furniture at least can be purchased from NPC and from crafting. I suspect Pearl shop has exclusive designs though.

I will probably cancel my pre-order depending on the answer of these questions.

I really don't want to play a game in which the majority of the players progress is limited to spending real money.

Never was a fan of these mobile money-grab apps and I care on how I'm spending my money. 

Edited by DreadfulDave

Posted

I would be glad if someone who has more knowledge/play-time in the game can help me with the following questions:

1. Is it possible to obtain similar armor/weapons (with regards to the cash-shop sets) trough gameplay?

I mean, these "costumes" give bonuses to vision range, more xp and things like that... is that limited to the cash-shop?

2. Is the only way to obtain pets the purchase inside the cash shop?

3. Is there a way to reset the player-skills trough ingame currency or gameplay, or is this only possible trough the cash-shop?

4. Is it possible to build furniture, dyes and other cosmetic stuff trough ingame professions, or is this limited to the cash-shop?

I will probably cancel my pre-order depending on the answer of these questions.

I really don't want to play a game in which the majority of the players progress is limited to spending real money.

Not sure I have answers for all - here is what I do know.

2. Is the only way to obtain pets the purchase inside the cash shop?

- According to in-game help system. Pets can be purchased on Marketplace with silver (in-game currency) http://www.blackdeserttome.com/wiki/Pets 

4. Is it possible to build furniture, dyes and other cosmetic stuff trough in-game professions, or is this limited to the cash-shop?

- Yes, furniture at least can be purchased from NPC and from crafting. I suspect Pearl shop has exclusive designs though.

1 person likes this

Posted

What I would like to see is a whole new cash shop model:

• Remove all stats from cash shop items
  • Remove the option to buy pets, instead the pets are skins (one kind of each pet can be found in game)
  • Remove dye boxes and "1 more chance" items
  • Lower the price of pet and fashion skins

Basically only skins and inventory upgrades (and similar stuff) are in the shop.

Then:

Add an optional subscription for like 7€ - 13€ that makes

• Skins account bound instead of character bound
  • Gives max inventroy space for all characters on account

I think this would be a fair business model that would generate steady income, albeit with probably lower income at the beginning of the game.

With this business model people would not feel forced to spend any money, but with lowered prices they would have fun spending money in the store. And later when they like the game and make additional characters they would probably spend the money for the subscription without any bad feelings. It would be a business model where people would like to support the company behind the game.

Posted (edited)

Nvm, irrelevant to topic.

Edited by Mojobeard

Posted

Also, the problem I have with the suit is that the only way to get acess to this feature is to pay money for it. I don't have a problem with the suit itself. 

:|

Posted

:|

Let me make it clear for you since I'm guessing you're not getting what I meant. I meant the hide name feature. Not the costume.

Posted

• How it is the same as being removed ? you said it was removed but it isn't,are you trying clutching at straws ? o.O
    It's removed from being obtained as a bonus from cashshop items you've bought. instead its available to everyone now through Loyalty points.
  • I'm telling you to not to be so sure things will be ''definitive'' but if you wanna keep living into your fictional world i have no problem mate,as i said earlier,whatever float your boat. I see the glass half full, you see it half empty. 'whatever floats your boat' right back at ya.
  • We have it because when BDO JP launched the Wizard/Witch were released since a few days thus couldn't be implemented straight away and BDO RU isn't under Daum distribution,so there you have your answer,it's not about being ungrateful,we have a finished and polished product delivered (Wizard/Witch) and we PAID for it,you want us to be grateful about something we paid for ? delusional,to say the least 9_9You payed for the base game and the bonuses you get along the pre-order. Having one extra class compared to the original game launch is a BONUS you should appreciate and not just take it for granted. They wanted to westernize the classes and Tamer sure skipped that part. 
  • It's not free,it costs 5000 Loyalty,it means you have to be (ratherly) active on the game for 50 days and save up every Loyalty point you earn,but it's ''free'',nice argument bud,i'll keep it in mind :x Do you pay for loyalty points? ABSOLUTELY NOT! Not even 1 cent! So yes, it's FREE! 
  • They simply took our ideas worked around it and PA came up with these ideas (unpolished and unfinished as mentioned in the diary itself),or you really think the 4-5 members of the staff that flew over to korea had more knowledge than PA itself ? wake up.You believe what you believe, and I'll believe what I'll believe. I'm saying they brainstormed together and thus both get equal share in coming up with the current solution.
  • Mine isn't a counter-argument,i'm telling you it makes no sense to even mention it since it brings nor cons nor pros to any side (as you mentioned). Yes, it does brings pros for me! before we'd lose enchant on pvp death when having negative karma. Now to only lose it in PvE is a PRO for me!
  • You call it progress when basically 90% of the veteran community explained why it is bad and almost the whole total of RP'ers went apeshit against it,but yeah,as i said people can have their own opinions,some still claims hitler did nothing wrong ;) people also still believe the world is flat. Just because <insert number you pulled out of your ass> thinks something, does not mean they are right ;) RP'ers go apeshit over anything anyways. #Immersion
  • I can't see a single post whining about additional Loyalty given to Pearls purchaser,i might have skimmed through it,mind to link or share sources ? I'm not saying there were posts about it, but it will (and this is just an assumption) eventually if they would not remove it. People who live only on Loyalty points cus they dont want to spend a dime would probably cry over this when the other topics would not be topics to cry about. atleast they thought about this! 

I might or might not believe it but i simply don't give two f***s about people wanting stuff for free,it's not going to happen so why even bother,and why even bother bringing it to the table ? are you out of nonsense to spew ? I'm never out of 'nonsense', sorry ;) 

You think if the game would eventually go F2P the people would be the ones to blame ? could you take a few steps back ? you might gag with all the deepthroating you are giving to Daum,Jesus Christ. I'm saying that people who think the game is P2W now should go to a TRUE P2W version which is KR. They would have their eyes opened and come back to the version we have/get now.

If they don't change their pricing model the Cash shop won't be successful,everyone showed displeasure with the actual pricing,they are literally sending a warning message to Daum saying ''Look we are willing to spend more if you guys lower the prices'' and you would still give the innocence prize to Daum ? go get some economics lessons,and study the last B2P games economical/marketing model for a Cash shop and it's revenue and then come and talk back to me,before that i would like you to stop acting like the crazy spoiled fangirl over one direction. There are more than enough that are willing to still spend with the current prices. The people willing are rather more quiet and the sad sad part of the butthurt community screams the loudest. 

Funny right? when we make polls we get not even 50% of the votes that suddenly showed up when Jouska came up with the server setup poll!

You said numbers like 90% above.. 90% of what? the butthurts? or the community is a whole? It must be the first because the majority is pretty quiet here on the forums!

Posted

Let me make it clear for you since I'm guessing you're not getting what I meant. I meant the hide name feature. Not the costume.

It's not that i didn't got what you meant i was honestly perplexed,i linked you a video from your previous ''worries'' about that 10% combat exp,yet you straight up (probably) ignored the video like any smart (deh 9_9) person would do,aside from that you are still complaining about something you have no knowledge about,you have your opinion and you don't want it changed,so why should i bother again,peace out.