• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Top non-gear dependant class

12 posts in this topic

Posted

hi guys i know this prob been written loads of time but i done a search and didnt find anything,

what class is the least gear dependant to be good in node wars and pve?

i like the game but having a family and kids i dont get too play too much but i want to pvp and do the fun stuff,

a little list of a few of the top ones would be nice people

thanks x

Posted

zerk or warrior

Posted

wit/wiz can safely melt people from the back line with 170-180 ap...

Posted

Don't know the exact answer, but I would suspect ranged classes in theory are less gear-dependant, because technically they shouldn't be in close combat with either mobs or other players.  Trouble is it never really works out like that.

But then again what do you class as "gear", while they might not need the DP, they certainly need the AP, to allow them to take down enemies quickly, thus avoiding close combat.

You'll often find that most classes favour either DP or AP and some builds will go hybrid.  I play a zerker and generally they favour AP, as DP will follow on and we have the largest health pool. At the moment though I've gone higher on DP, by nealry an extra 100 points to avoid getting "one shotted" in PvP

Posted

Pretty much everything besides kuno, ninja and tamer.

1 person likes this

Posted

wiz , just heal ppl

Posted

wit/wiz can safely melt people from the back line with 170-180 ap...

Aside from ult cheese, they are one of the more gear dependent classes. If don't have the ap to burst someone down, you're going to have a hard time in pvp because it's difficult enough to get others to peel for you, so that's why I recommending playing a class that does the peeling. I think it's analogous to supports vs carry in league.

Giants for example don't need very much to kill someone in a grab chain, have high dp scaling and the largest hp pool. They are a very good bruiser class that help make the rest of your team shine, much like valks.

1 person likes this

Posted

Pretty much everything besides kuno, ninja and tamer.

Ninja and tamer is two of the ones that has it easiest on low AP, due to their scaling, they are two of the classes that can go full DP and still melt people in a second.

At a little higher AP witchards are insane, however I'd say they are very level dependant. 59 pref 60 to shine with low gear.

3 people like this

Posted (edited)

Ninja and tamer is two of the ones that has it easiest on low AP, due to their scaling, they are two of the classes that can go full DP and still melt people in a second.

At a little higher AP witchards are insane, however I'd say they are very level dependant. 59 pref 60 to shine with low gear.

About ninja this is true, you don't need much AP what you need most is accuracy and evasion, DP not as important as evasion but will come naturally when going for evasion.

Edited by give ninja/kunoichi :3

Posted

About ninja this is true, you don't need much AP what you need most is accuracy and evasion, DP not as important as evasion but will come naturally when going for evasion.

When I say full DP, I naturally mean mainly evasion, anything else would be counter productive.

Seeing "DP" is a mixture of DP and Evasion, Sicil shows as DP but is evasion etc etc.

1 person likes this

Posted

Warrior. Easy answer. 

3 people like this

Posted (edited)

As someone who has played both classes and still plays a kuno, I have to disagree. They are the most gear dependent classes in the game. They always have been, and always will be. A low ap ninja, kuno and tamer are terrible at DPS output. There's a reason that most people who make one after trying a different class first quit. They quit because the dps is so much lower compared to another class with the same AP. I'm not calling the classes bad, they're all excellent, they just require more gear than any other class to be successful.

Edit: When I say low AP, I'm reffering to sub 200. Once you get around 210-215, the difference beging to become less noticeable. 

Edited by Wrath

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0