• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

recruiting <Sinister_Swarm> Staying around in BDO. PVP | Semi-Hardcore | Family Friendly | 18+ | Voice Chat

185 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

16th_Legacy_zpses67djlu.png

Chapter Leaders

Baroness Kaliaa, Overlord (in game Family Name: Astel)

Knight Deadman, Vice Chapter Lord (in game Family Name: Deadman)

WHO WE ARE:

The Sinister Swarm is a multi-game community, founded on the principles of respect and honor.  We have been around since 2000, and for the last 17 years, have grown across multiple games.  Our approach to gaming is very unique among competitive PVP guilds, we put our members before the game.  As a community, we are much more than just a guild, we are a family.

WHERE DO WE COME FROM:

The Sinister Swarm was founded on the eve of Everquest by 6 individuals who just wanted more out of a guild than just a game by game group, they wanted a strong foundation to build upon.  Since our inception we have done just that.  Our loyalty has always been to our members and we always have striven to be respectful and honorable in all aspects of our gameplay.

After Everquest, we moved on to Dark Age of Camelot and became the largest dominating guild on Bors server.  From there, we grew in strength and numbers and began expanding our methods and strategies for PVP.  We transitioned over to Ventrilo at this time and have been using it ever since.

In 2005, we began our conquest into Guild Wars.  Our numbers once again expanded, as did our name, earning the award of “Guild of the Week” by Arena Net.  We held a position in the top 1% of the world rankings out of thousands of international teams.

Future chapters of the Sinister Swarm included Warhammer: Age of Reckoning, Aion, WoW, Star Trek Online, and Rift.  But the real glory came back in 2012 with the release of Tera.  Leading the charge on the battlefields was none other than our very own community Emperor, Venom.  We held the Zulfikar Fortress in the Khanovar Front for an astounding 1 year from launch of the game!  

As the years have moved on, we have found ourselves in many more games, to include Guild Wars 2, Final Fantasy XIV, ArcheAge, Elder Scrolls Online, and culminating in chapters in Blade & Soul and now Black Desert Online.  

WHAT WE STAND FOR:

Our mission has always been the same since our inception in Everquest, take the war to our enemies and hold nothing back.  We believe in the honorable approach to PVP, and never sacrifice that no matter what.  We do not take part in PK’s and will always help a fellow player in need.  If you wish to be a part of something greater than just yourself, then come on over.

WHAT ARE OUR GOALS IN BDO:

What would a new game be without some goals as to what we are all about.  The Sinister Swarm has always been about PVP, and in this game we are no different.  Owning territory and taking part in GVG skirmishes is our overall goal, but we also cater to those who prefer to participate from the sidelines, making siege equipment and taking part in Gathering/Trade Missions.  So whether you’re a seasoned soldier, bred for battle, or a tireless crafter, mastering your trade, we have a home for you here.

OUR REQUIREMENTS:

Ventrilo is Required

18+ years old

Ability to work as part of a team and follow directions during PVP

Dedicated to having fun

HOW TO JOIN:

For many, finding a guild/community is all about finding that proper place to call home.  We at the Sinister Swarm not only know this struggle, but want to help you end that search.  If what you have read has moved you to join us, please head on over to and apply today!  Our joining process is quite painless and in no time you could be a part of our 17 year epic legacy too.  See you soon!

HAIL SWARM!

Edited by SinDeadman
update tags/information/link urls
2 people like this

Posted

Haha so you guys came to play on here as well?

Posted

Oh you know there can't be a PVP game out there without the Swarm coming around and having some fun :)

Posted

It is time once more to go onto the battlefield !!!!

Hail Swarm !

Posted

Well said Sir, I got my sword and shield at the ready, time to make some noise.

HAIL SWARM!!!!!

Posted

How many chapters you guys have left? I can't remember how many there was last time.

Posted

Lol.. have left?  Sounds like you think we're fading away.  We aren't. We've got 6 chapters currently quite active. :)

Posted

lol no its just that last I knew you had two chapters abolished and then the AA chapter was dying.

Posted (edited)

Ah.. hehe, that's good to know.  It's the game cycle. Some games die off and others appear to take their places. As that happens we close chapters and open new ones.

And of course "One of Swarm is All of Swarm" so joining a different game chapter is as easy as jumping into their Vent channel and asking for a game invite. Being accepted for one chapter really means you've been accepted into the Swarm. No reapplying when a different game strikes your fancy.  No leaving your friends because you have decided to play something they aren't interested in. They will still be around when you all settle into something new that you can all agree on. No starting over making all new friends when you start that next game.

Edited by Kaliaa

Posted

I couldn't have put it better myself, Kaliaa.  The Sinister Swarm is a family, we play together across all games and all chapters.  Come on out and check out what it means to be apart of the Swarm!

Hail Swarm!

Posted

Hail Swarm 

Posted

As a major gaming community, the Sinister Swarm is more than a guild, its a family.  We not only play games together, but we do so much more, even Karaoke in vent (which is awesome by the way).  So if this is your cup of tea, then come hit us up, you won't be disappointed.

Hail Swarm!

Posted (edited)

Sinister Swarm is still recruiting mature players for Black Desert launch.  We will be playing on a NA server.  Many guild websites are built for the purpose of attracting recruits. Our website isn't window dressing. Our Critical Information Documents are those by which we live. Come and look. You'll be glad you did.

Edited by Kaliaa

Posted

Sinister Swarm is the perfect home for individuals that are all about the game and is even more about the People.  I've been a part of Sinister Swarm since October.  I've been playing games for 15 years and not once did I feel a guild was home until I joined Sinister Swarm. 

Posted

Hail swarm !

I was a member of sinisterswarm in guild wars 2 and i still reading in the forum. I'm glad you guys come to this game. I wanted to join but i'm planning to play in EU server jordine. Gooluck Sin.

Posted

As always, we are a family based community with members ranging from 18 years of age to 80.  There is a niche for everyone, regardless of play style, so come on and check us out.

Posted

Hail Swarm! Look forward to gaming with you.

Posted

Hail Tenacious, We are looking forward to gaming with you guys as well!

Posted

Hello Sinister Swarm, 

I saw you guys are joining Edan in BDO. PRX is also playing BDO on Edan! 

We look forward to playing along side you and getting to know you. 

PRX is an anti-PK guild with a focus on discipline, tenacity and respect. If you need to contact us or just want to say hi, please go to our website: http://www.prx-guild.com or reach us ingame at: Vent(GM), Aly, Bee, Relient, Kedwyn, Griffeth, Cten, MacDeath, Alleran, Proto or Zorak. 

ps. Sorry for abusing your website's suggestion forum!

Thanks and good luck!

Posted

Hello Tuco,

Its been a while since I played with you guys back in Rift (I was in Iron Circle back then).  It's pretty awesome to get to run in a game along side you guys again.

Posted

Hi Tuco... Nice seeing you.  So many old names and guilds.  Tell KV,  Zorak and the others hi. I'm sure we'll be seeing each other around. :)

Posted

Recruitment going strong over on Edan, Calpheon E1.  Lets work to make this the best chapter ever!!!!  Hail Swarm!

With Launch day only mere hours away, there's no better time to look for that place you can hang your hat and kick up your feet with some awesome people while you enjoy this amazing game, so come on out and check out why we've been going strong for 16 years!

HAIL SWARM!!!!!!!

Posted

Awesome guild right here.  Can't wait to fight along side of you guys.  

LoanWolf

Tenacious Officer

Posted

Thanks for the kind words, LoanWolf.  It will be awesome to fight side by side with Tenacious again.

Posted

Hail Swarm!!!  I think if you have read this far, then you are showing some interest in Sinister Swarm.  All you have to do is go to the link in the original post by SinDeadman and check out the Sinister Swarm community and, if it sounds like the guild you are looking for, apply today.  The sooner you do, the sooner your adventure begins with us.