• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Life with Negative Karma!

23 posts in this topic

Posted

Greetings all! I still don't know why previous threads were locked and deleted, but I think it's because the title! So we're dropping the title on the forums! In game as far as I know it's still okay to use our slogan! However I would still like to encourage negative karma pvp and general negative karma life! I'm very excited about this and I think you guys are too. 

With negative karma pvp you can:

1) Kill people in your grind spots
2) Kill wagons on the road
3) Kill anyone you want! Including:
4) [REDACTED]

ASIDE from the pvp though, being negative Karma is a lifestyle. A lifestyle that provides a degree of freedom not more or less than being positive karma, but certainly different! It opens up areas of the game unattainable to the positive Karma Player. And I'm not talking about the desert bandit town!

With negative karma you can enact your will on players with impunity! And I strongly encourage you to do just that! 

3 people like this

Posted

I went negative once after some guy ganked me for being in "his" grinding spot even though I was there first.  I got so angry that I flagged, killed him, then camped the area until I had gone about +120k.  It was my first time going "red" and it was rough!  Were I to have better gear, I think it would be fun to be the bounty hunters of the game for those more innocent players who simply either can't defend themselves or just want to RP a lawful character.

Still, I think if you all have a certain set of rules you play buy and aren't just trolling/griefing other players for no reason, then it could be fun.

1 person likes this

Posted

This guy have some problem, he's desperate for some attention. Two topics deleted in less than 10 minute.. yet.. he continues. that why Baka still in the 80 spot in the top Guilds ranking.

2 people like this

Posted

Guessing number 4 is why your threads got locked and deleted xD

Posted

This guy have some problem, he's desperate for some attention. Two topics deleted in less than 10 minute.. yet.. he continues. that why Baka still in the 80 spot in the top Guilds ranking.

Why the hate on baka? 

What irrelevant guild are you in? 

PS im not in baka. but I heard if you j o i n b a k a y o u g e t z a k a

No life like the negative life. Karma system needs to go away anyways 

2 people like this

Posted

desperate for some attention. 

Ya know what really needs some attention? The negative karma community! Negative Karma players have been neglected by Pearl Abyss for far too long! in my opinion!

Fortunately though, as you already know, we've finally found a reason worth going red for! 

Posted

Hes on a rampage.

Posted

Guessing number 4 is why your threads got locked and deleted xD

I think it was the title, but i dunno!

Z1ZG22h.jpg

But the past is the past! We're focused on the glorious new Red future! I full expect that there will be many more red players coming soon! And I mean, why wouldn't they! There are so many benefits to being red that people just don't realize yet. Once they DO realize how great being red can be i 100% think they will make the switch. 

Posted

Ya know what really needs some attention? The negative karma community! Negative Karma players have been neglected by Pearl Abyss for far too long! in my opinion!
Fortunately though, as you already know, we've finally found a reason worth going red for! 

Waste of time to go red or do pvp in this game.. there is no PVP/PK score, kind pointless. You don't get silver for doing it either.. so.. beh.. i'll continues to do trade crate to get 100m per day.

Posted

Despite this being moved to the PVP forum, it should be noted the primary benefit to being red is not PVP related! There is a dedicated effort being made by Daum to censor this topic, but don't be discouraged, negative Karma players! Despite their best efforts this will only become BIGGER 

Waste of time to go red or do pvp in this game.. there is no PVP/PK score, kind pointless. You don't get silver for doing it either.. so.. beh.. i'll continues to do trade crate to get 100m per day.

the best things in life don't cost silver! 

Posted

Personally i have a level 57 perma red char on EU servers - and its the most fun ive ever had playing black desert, we need more reds to unite !

1 person likes this

Posted

Despite this being moved to the PVP forum, it should be noted the primary benefit to being red is not PVP related! There is a dedicated effort being made by Daum to censor this topic, but don't be discouraged, negative Karma players! Despite their best efforts this will only become BIGGER 

the best things in life don't cost silver! 

Yeah, its cost real money, that why you don't waste your life in an online game and get a work for that.. but some people don't get it.

Posted

Personally i have a level 57 perma red char on EU servers - and its the most fun ive ever had playing black desert, we need more reds to unite !

Amen! This is why It's bad they moved this to the PVP forum. It's not just about PVP! There are so few red players we need to stick together. 

1 person likes this

Posted

Amen! This is why It's bad they moved this to the PVP forum. It's not just about PVP! There are so few red players we need to stick together. 

except its literally completely about pvp

Posted

except its literally completely about pvp

are you red? 

Posted

Killing fishers and horse trainers and basically everyone on the Heidel road is definitly the most fun one can have in this game.

Posted

People who kill afk players are just.. failures... who can't pvp active player.. or are pissed irl so they need to feel good in an online game..

6 people like this

Posted

I'm too scared of loosing tet. Staying red for any longer than I have to is too risky :/

Posted

Just wondering, are you going red outside of the desert as well and did you lose enchatment levels yet? Even though you wont die to mobs normally if you are careful,  its not that difficult to make someone die to mobs with CCs... at least vs stronger mobs (im thinking about the new region we gonna get especially).

Posted

1485504626047.jpg

1 person likes this

Posted

I'm too scared of loosing tet. Staying red for any longer than I have to is too risky :/

Same lol. Imagine loosing a TET enchant, that's over a billion. Why red main players have my total respect. You need to have some massive balls to risk your stuff like that.

I do know a guy that actually lost an enchant level on his weapon(from TRI down to DUO) and his Black Spirit off hand gem blew up, when he suddenly got massive lag spike, followed by a disconnect, while grinding out negative karma.

You cant be 100% protected from PvE deaths, even if it's hard to die from mobs today. Sure the risk is microscopic, but stuff do happen.

Posted (edited)

I'm just here to fulfill my promise to you Drem. 

After Drem PK'd me a couple times at Mudster (along with the requisite death to RP'ers call out) I get my first Liverto bundle. So, thank you Dremlock, you're the best!

Also, your crusade against RP'ers isn't necessarily a bad thing, a good villain is essential to any good story. I look forward to the next time you wreck my butt. :) 

Edited by TGxRazzyman

Posted

its a bad thing when the person spam it in every single chat, its almost like hate or racism speech.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0