• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

How do you cc?

50 posts in this topic

Posted

If you are wondering why you are not CCing try to actually hit the target with a spell. I see a lot of Maehwas randomly dashing around afraid of getting close.
>Maehwa best Head-to-Head combat class
Learn to cameraspin and outmove your opponent...

Maehwa is not best Head-to-Head combat class. She is designed to get in and out of combat quickly and not to trade skills head to head with her enemies. It feels more like baiting enemies to make mistakes while you dash around and try to land a cc....

Posted

Maehwa is not best Head-to-Head combat class. She is designed to get in and out of combat quickly and not to trade skills head to head with her enemies. It feels more like baiting enemies to make mistakes while you dash around and try to land a cc....

even what? mby if you build full ap, but wait you are.

Posted

are you going full evasion on maehwa and try to be as useful as zerker in siege?

Posted (edited)

even what? mby if you build full ap, but wait you are.

dunno man, but I am more inclined to believe one of the if not the best siege maehwa on EU than a random guy that seems to not even know how warrior and valk block work

Edited by Koinzell

Posted

u are free to believe what you want, since i'm just a random guy
warriors are not a favorable matchup but not unwinable.

>Evasion Maehwa not usefull, ever tried it?

Posted

u are free to believe what you want, since i'm just a random guy
warriors are not a favorable matchup but not unwinable.

>Evasion Maehwa not usefull, ever tried it?

yes I did, and anyone that did can confirm you that it is no where near as useful as an offensive built maehwa, unless you want to be a worse zerker/warr that is

Posted

depends on the role you want to fulfill, sure if you want to assassinate someone damage is the more usefull stat.
>Zerker being useless?
And i can still onecombo most opponents, even with dp gear.

Posted

depends on the role you want to fulfill, sure if you want to assassinate someone damage is the more usefull stat.
>Zerker being useless?
And i can still onecombo most opponents, even with dp gear.

reading comprehension inexistent? I said that a DP maehwa is trash because she would try to fulfill the same roll as a zerker or warrior, which fullfill that role several times better, and if you can 1 combo people with full DP gear maybe you should stop fighting people with pri gear

1 person likes this

Posted

who said anything about full dp?

Posted

Maybe you should tell us what u mean and dont just say dp gear.

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

Go and take a laugh at retarded gear choices:

00ed48d3ea89580eb2f8ee457c56520e.png

*I should add that i use this gear for backline desruption not assassination

Edited by Ileara

Posted

most people have two-three builds for their class once they get to end game.

i like this build. Whata your hp with it +gems

Posted (edited)

3250Hp on that build. Evasion crystals are not worth it, since i would loose too much effective Hp

Edited by Ileara

Posted

so, please tell me what you can do with this backline disruption of yours, that an assassin can't do better? you gonna bring them to half hp and run away while the assassin kills them and then runs away... not killing someone in the backline is utterly useless in this game because a wiz is just gonna bring everyone back to 100%

Posted

so, please tell me what you can do with this backline disruption of yours, that an assassin can't do better? you gonna bring them to half hp and run away while the assassin kills them and then runs away... not killing someone in the backline is utterly useless in this game because a wiz is just gonna bring everyone back to 100%

If 10 Guys turn around just before the engage, thats enough to ----- them up.
>killing one guy (Medikits do exist)

Posted

If 10 Guys turn around just before the engage, thats enough to ----- them up.>killing one guy (Medikits do exist)

um sorry what? please express yourself more clearly, 10 guys are gonna ----- up anyone regardless of gear

Posted

lel, thats what maehwa is for: SA+Frontguard, if not just move somwhere else, they follow? sweet idiots are leaving formation. I can survive pretty long in an enemy zerg.
So, having full ap+acc makes u more usefull, getting killed before actually doing something? It's easy to kill a Maehwa mid-combo.

Posted

lel, thats what maehwa is for: SA+Frontguard, if not just move somwhere else, they follow? sweet idiots are leaving formation. I can survive pretty long in an enemy zerg.
So, having full ap+acc makes u more usefull, getting killed before actually doing something? It's easy to kill a Maehwa mid-combo.

I really want to see you survive the burst of 10 people with tri or tet gear

Posted (edited)

im 99% sure u still die faster against me than a 283 dp zerker :D No way u are ever going to l2p maehwa with this shit setup

edit: I was right, killed him in about 1 second

Edited by Prim nw

Posted

Maehwa is not best Head-to-Head combat class.

It feels more like baiting enemies to make mistakes while you dash around and try to land a cc....

Hmm i may not fully understand  the 1st part do you talk about 1v1 or mass pvp?

If it is on 1v1 with all our frontblock and outside of managing block's health we can "brawl-in" for 8-12 sec with ap setting,granted we have to be carefull on any grab but it is the same for anyclasses,when i say "brawl in" i dont mean standing still blocking or whatever when the enemies are doing area denying  skills but rathers fight and stay on close quarter when  target dont do any area denying  skills.We have very good protections for 1v1 id say on par with the best defensive class toolkit wise though we miss those area denying skills, its not our role.

1 person likes this

Posted

um sorry what? please express yourself more clearly, 10 guys are gonna ----- up anyone regardless of gear

If he's fighting people not as geared as him he's going to take 10 no problem

High DP vs. lower AP was already grotesque pre-patch, without the sweet spot AP-that-melts-DP, abilities tend to do very little or just tickle damage to around 280 DP, he's well over that.

But then we're talking about the common scenario of a geared guy killing weak people which is expected, only difference being more emphasis on defensive build. Saying "my build is good because it can kill lower geared/leveled" people isn't saying much

Posted

If he's fighting people not as geared as him he's going to take 10 no problem

High DP vs. lower AP was already grotesque pre-patch, without the sweet spot AP-that-melts-DP, abilities tend to do very little or just tickle damage to around 280 DP, he's well over that.

But then we're talking about the common scenario of a geared guy killing weak people which is expected, only difference being more emphasis on defensive build. Saying "my build is good because it can kill lower geared/leveled" people isn't saying much

any discussion always assumes equal gear, otherwise it doesn't matter whatsoever

Posted

any discussion always assumes equal gear, otherwise it doesn't matter whatsoever

i missed that memo

:S

Posted

Never said i take on 10 at a time, i keep them occupied, no one can survive a grabchain in a zerg, doesnt matter how much memes youve got.

Posted

i missed that memo

:S

well, if we don't assume equal gear then anything except petal drill into bloom is a waste of time/sp and you can run around without acessories