• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

To everyone crying about wiz/witch being op

64 posts in this topic

Posted

As someone who has played wizars since launch ( back then the worse class in the game) im glad we for the first time arent shit, but yeah wizard is op and i want to see it nerft so all the FOMT leave my fking class, but guys..............dark knight awakening makes wizard look like a parasitic baby so i recommend u to start crying about DK

Posted

Are you joking? Because wiz was trash during 3,5 month ( september to december)

Posted

1:36, DK almost gets 1 shot WHILE blocking. Seems reasonable to me. 

13 people like this

Posted

both classes are op, leave it at that

1 person likes this

Posted

Doesn't that guy have like 260 ap or some shit?

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

This video again.

You do know DK is supposed to be a counter for Wizard/witch right?

Also... Did you know that this DK have over 260 AP? lol

Yes Dark night is very powerful (and we will see how awakening plays out soon) but wizard/witch is still broken in many ways.

Edited by Jagari
5 people like this

Posted

Doesn't that guy have like 260 ap or some shit?

dk has 260 wiz has 251

Posted

whoever cry about class balance in bdo is stupid af

cuz bdo never had / will any class balance

4 people like this

Posted

Leave DK alone, as for u Wizard players can burn in hell

Posted

yep burn in hell wiz/witch!! also rangers!!

2 people like this

Posted

After playing many games, I  can tell you the call out nerf game of opposing classes is a bad idea. 

1 person likes this

Posted

Can anyone explain why DK is considered a counter to Wiz/Wit? In video it didn't seemed to be a good counter, at least I can't see where they would excel amongst other classes.

Posted

Wizard was NEVER the worst class in the game. 

6 people like this

Posted

yep burn in hell wiz/witch!! also rangers!!

Whats wrong with rangers? ):

Posted

We are dark knights, we are not the problem, we are the solution....we are the fabulous solution. 

giphy.gif

9 people like this

Posted

In a related note, that range and mobility is pretty insane. Not sure that its quite broken, that remains to be seen.

Seems excellent for node wars though.

Posted

Can anyone explain why DK is considered a counter to Wiz/Wit? In video it didn't seemed to be a good counter, at least I can't see where they would excel amongst other classes.

Well i would say that it's because DK is the only class after awakening that have proper range skills.

Can keep big distance from wiz/witch and also do great damage at the same time.

I have'nt tried DK awakening yet but that is what i think they mean by that. 

1 person likes this

Posted

Seems excellent for node wars though.

The pewpew war of that scale might break the servers and corrupt the staff. 

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

He died when he fade the screen to black rofl, dk sucks wiz sucks what's the point of this lame vid anyway these kids have 500 AP

Edited by Flaw

Posted

We are dark knights, we are not the problem, we are the solution....we are the fabulous solution. 

giphy.gif

Final solution .... (I hate my jokes, it's too dark)

Posted

As someone who has played wizars since launch ( back then the worse class in the game) im glad we for the first time arent shit, but yeah wizard is op and i want to see it nerft so all the FOMT leave my fking class, but guys..............dark knight awakening makes wizard look like a parasitic baby so i recommend u to start crying about DK

Wizards at launch the worst class in the game...wtf did you fall one too many times from the cradle as a child? Wizard was fine through the course of this game the only trouble the class had was Ap stacking monkeys that were getting mowed down.

Posted (edited)

Remember pre-awakening how all the classes would target any witch/wiz cause they could heal and not do shit to stop it mass swarm? Tactically it's inevitable. Remember when witch/wiz were last in line to get their awakening and we had to suffer at the mercy of people who were grinding? "Oh this class is unawakened, clearly isn't going to contribute to clear speeds". Now that we have a fighting chance after all those months of dealing with every other class of bullshittery (specially warrior/zerk grapple chain) we get our awakening and people cry cry cry. DK is going to get their awakening, they'll have the DP, menuverability, accuracy, M-AP and so many super armors/blocks/i-frames to close in on a wiz/witch to take them down. So to everyone complaining about witch/wiz? Unless you were a true witch/wiz pre-awakening and waiting to get awakening, just get good. Sorry your AP build now needs to be refitted to suit more resistances. Sorry your ranger spam now needs to be more clicky. Sorry your sorc spins needs to have a plan. Sorry your warrior isn't as broken and unfair as you being first to get awakening. Sorry your zerk grapple now calls for someone to help you kill a witch/wiz. 

TL;DR  Git gud, refit your gearset lazies

Edited by Asidetrinity
1 person likes this

Posted

DK is glass cannon but witch wizard have protection and heal

Posted

Remember pre-awakening how all the classes would target any witch/wiz cause they could heal and not do shit to stop it mass swarm? Tactically it's inevitable. Remember when witch/wiz were last in line to get their awakening and we had to suffer at the mercy of people who were grinding? "Oh this class is unawakened, clearly isn't going to contribute to clear speeds". Now that we have a fighting chance after all those months of dealing with every other class of bullshittery (specially warrior/zerk grapple chain) we get our awakening and people cry cry cry. DK is going to get their awakening, they'll have the DP, menuverability, accuracy, M-AP and so many super armors/blocks/i-frames to close in on a wiz/witch to take them down. So to everyone complaining about witch/wiz? Unless you were a true witch/wiz pre-awakening and waiting to get awakening, just get good. Sorry your AP build now needs to be refitted to suit more resistances. Sorry your ranger spam now needs to be more clicky. Sorry your sorc spins needs to have a plan. Sorry your warrior isn't as broken and unfair as you being first to get awakening. Sorry your zerk grapple now calls for someone to help you kill a witch/wiz. 

You think you were getting targeted cause you could heal?Really?Oh my God...

4 people like this

Posted

Whats wrong with rangers? ):

name
distance and melee attacks
fast as fck
too OP
name
ppl who play the class
favorite class of kokao
all
gotha rensa costume just for rangers