• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Personalised Worker Names?

22 posts in this topic

Posted

Not sure if anyone had mentioned this already, but I think it would be a nice touch if we could name our workers. Or is this asking too much? :/ 

Also, has it occurred to players that the workers are all males?  Maybe if we had female workers we could breed them, too . .. like horses? ;) 

4 people like this

Posted

There is named workers if you want, they don't go past prof, but they have nice stats (for their tier)

Posted

I would love to be able to name my workers.

Although not many would get called Bob. They'd all be AlejandroaPumpkin or PilgrimsHavenIronOre.

2 people like this

Posted

We've been asking this for a long time, but I understand it may not be a priority right now:

It would make life easier, sometimes I forget which one is the best one for a certain task xD

Posted

yeah I would love to name my workers

Posted

We've been asking this for a long time, but I understand it may not be a priority right now:

It would make life easier, sometimes I forget which one is the best one for a certain task xD

I really would like to know what's on their priority list. 

Posted

I really would like to know what's on their priority list. 

1 - more furniture

2 people like this

Posted

1 - more furniture

If it's craftable ones, I'm in.

Posted

1 - more furniture

2 - more pets that can't be bred

1 person likes this

Posted

3 - More styles of high heels

1 person likes this

Posted

4 - More trade nerfs

1 person likes this

Posted

1) female workers ? it would be great!

2) personalize names of workers ?  It should be EPIC

best idea of the day!

Posted

er... i feel like alot of ppl will abuse it and name their workers something inappropriate and offensive....

Posted

er... i feel like alot of ppl will abuse it and name their workers something inappropriate and offensive....

but who cares if they are the only ones looking at them.

Posted

but who cares if they are the only ones looking at them.

well, alot of people stream and make youtube videos so many people will be able to see it.... also, i know worker market isnt used as much, but the horse market is a good example of buying horses with really REALLY bad names... next thing you know, you have to purchase name change coupons for workers from the pearl shop... finally, even if you are the only person looking at them, i think having the ability to give them bad, offensive, even racist names wont be good.... 

Posted

Would rather have the ability to move them to a different city, but naming them would be handy

Posted

well, alot of people stream and make youtube videos so many people will be able to see it.... also, i know worker market isnt used as much, but the horse market is a good example of buying horses with really REALLY bad names... next thing you know, you have to purchase name change coupons for workers from the pearl shop... finally, even if you are the only person looking at them, i think having the ability to give them bad, offensive, even racist names wont be good.... 

Pets can have offensive names right now

Posted

Pets can have offensive names right now

oh yea...  and other ppl can see them too if they want >_< i think devs are especially sensitive when it comes to the "workers/slaves" topic so maybe thats why they dont want players name their workers

Posted

Leeeeeroy!

Posted

If you care enough about your slaves to want to give them names, you're playing the wrong game.

I tease,  I've wanted to name mine too. As others have said it would make it easier to remember what they are best for, and could help give them a bit of history and a story for those interested in that sort of thing.

Posted

Would be nice with name change and even some lighter look costumizations presets like gender, skin color, hair etc.

Althou there ARE workable cotton fields in the game so maybe they wouldnt dare make such an addition ^^

Posted

Give OP a beer because this idea is best.