• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

[Maintenance] Maintenance March 15th *Update - 14:32 UTC*

258 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Well, like you said. It is like every other maintenance since the launch. So you still didn't figure out to plan for one more hour of maintenance? Hmmm.....

Sometimes they even surprise us and finish ahead of schedule. But then:

Whaaaaaat....you finished early?????  I trusted your announcments.....now everyone who got in early has an unfair advantage....I paid for the game.....I'm entitled to get free stuff now for compensation.....obey me or i'll quit my rl.....how can I trust you in the future....etc etc etc

I would commend them for an early finish if finishing maintenance on time was actually the case the majority of the time.. Sadly finishing their maintenances on time happens so rarely that it's probably more a fluke than anything else.

I don't want pointless in-game compensation. I want them to upgrade their servers and server systems so issues like will be less prevalent. But hey, I can see how horrible it would be that they improve yours and my in-game experience, maintenance experiences and what not 
¯\_(ツ)_/¯.

When the majority of their maintenance are extended, well then I shall gladly remind them how much they need to improve their servers and server systems. It's not like this is anything new. It's an old issue, going as far back as CBT's so please.. Shush now and deal with it kiddie.

Edited by Ashreon
1 person likes this

Posted

BDO is an awesome game, and while I am thankful for its thoughtful innovations, there are little things I wish to mention that I hope adds up. Such as a sincere thank you for making updates to the game each week to help make the game run smoother. Thank you for changing the content to keep the game fresh and interesting-- even though it means continual maintenance and likely both continual time and money investments for hardware and software implementations. Most understand not every game seeks to stay in the game, so-to-speak; but, BDO demonstrates otherwise. Thank you for providing a pervasive and evolving community that enriches our collective gaming experience and culture. Thank you for continuing to improve the game and for making it one of the most competitive mmorpgs in NA so that we can all experience growth potentialities that have been made possible by you: the developers, programmers, publishers, and the community it supports. Thank you for the mini-events, such as recognizing (NA) traditions or holidays, the fun little BD monopoly game, the increased black stone drop rate and countless other little things-- that all add up. You're doing a great job in a foreign market and in a virtually thankless field, but there are those of us who genuinely appreciate and support your efforts! Sincerely, -Dane... on behalf of the House of Shara

AMEN!

Posted

......and btw, this hour of extra maintenance is the best time every week of the whole game. So entertaining....

Posted

6c506a36c993e44fe6c554616dd150409ce965e1

Bite me with your snowflakes memes. cant come up any original things to say? :D

1 person likes this

Posted

the difference

b.thumb.png.daea3429643409c113f7cec3ba6a

4 people like this

Posted (edited)

In fact in live in the country with the best democracy in the world. 

Aw, man. I love people from New Zealand! :D

Edited by savageink

Posted (edited)

... so please.. Shush now and deal with it kiddie.

Yes......calling someone you don't know "kiddie"is surely gonna end the argument. Just read an article, which states, that a sure sign that an internet discussion is over, is when everyone starts calling the other Hitler or Nazi. So........you're Hitler

Edited by Dixs

Posted

Aw, man. I love people from New Zealand! :D

WHAT? how could you tell! :P

1 person likes this

Posted

What im trying to say is that you can say 1 thing in so many ways.

Just imagine if someone would to say to you, hey you are incompetent fix this, do you think they will?

Or if someone said too you, hey, i think this is wrong could you please try your best and fix this for me/us?

Both approaches have been tried, at least this way is more fun for me, the paying customer.

Deal with it.

Posted

Both approaches have been tried, at least this way is more fun for me, the paying customer.

Deal with it.

Why are you paing if you are unsatisfied with the product?

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

In fact in live in the country with the best democracy in the world. 

I bet it is Sweden where democracy allows people to -----, burn and kill... And police tell women not to go out at night...

Edited by crosspath

Posted

Why are you paing if you are unsatisfied with the product?

I'm not unsatisfied with the product.

I'm unsatisfied with the management.

1 person likes this

Posted

the difference

b.thumb.png.daea3429643409c113f7cec3ba6a

Sry but EU servers are too cute. So its not possible let me fix it for you

63203844.jpg

3 people like this

Posted

See you In game My Sweet Salty Snowflakes...

too many snowflakes=avalanche ; amirite, pumkin?, better watch out  ...xD 

Posted

I'm not unsatisfied with the product.

I'm unsatisfied with the management.

See...we're getting there....that was a little more specific

Posted

See...we're getting there....that was a little more specific

What do you mean?

Point out where I've complained about the game. 

Posted

Getting different updates now is kinda confusing. Launcher says 15.00 UTC for EU servers while the forum update says something different.

Or maybe half an hour is the same as "a few minutes" according to Kakao staff o.O

Posted (edited)

What do you mean?

Yeah....you're right...kinda mistook you for the guy before....sry mate

Edited by Dixs

Posted

What do you mean?

I've pointed out plenty of issues and their equivalent fixes, but all he hooked on to was kiddie

..... ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Posted

[ Update - 14:32 UTC: The EU Server will be brought online in the next few minutes.]

Best regards,
BDO Team

Seems "few" > 15.

Posted

Thank god for the ignore ability. No need to see childish memes from that ClintonSupporterClownTroll

Posted

EU Servers Online!

I think.... 

Posted

this game has the best technical staff ive ever seen

Posted

SERVER ONNNNN JUPII

Posted

I've pointed out plenty of issues and their equivalent fixes, but all he hooked on to was kiddie

..... ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Yeah, well....I still don't get where you got that impression....pls elaborate