• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

[Maintenance] Maintenance March 15th *Update - 14:32 UTC*

258 posts in this topic

Posted

Dark Knight awakening when ?

Posted

Another Penguin would be nice. Kinda sad to see the little tier 3 and tier 1 fellows sitting there, unable to get to tier 4.

1 person likes this

Posted

• Black Spirit's Adventure Event will begin.

ty, I see no reason why people were complaining about this in the first place, 

Posted

I would love to see T9s and a higher breeding rate for higher tier horses come soon. Please make that happen. I've been breeding horses for a year and haven't gotten a single T8 yet. I would love to get just one. Thanks.

1 person likes this

Posted

How about a maintenance during EU night time ?

1 person likes this

Posted

Not happening, USA ----- too much about it.

Posted

I work EU daytime, so perfect maintenance window for me :)

2 people like this

Posted

Reply to all the "Nerf witch/wizz" posts...

Mobility>Wizz

Grapple>Witch.

Git. Gud.

Posted (edited)

Reply to all the "Nerf witch/wizz" posts...

Mobility>Wizz

Grapple>Witch.

Git. Gud.

If they nerfed anything in the Witch/Wiz kit it would basically become a garbage tier heal bot in most situations.

Nerf damage or less AoEs? Yes, lets make a mage a single target and/or low damage combo oriented class, it would synergize really well with how squishy we are when caught and keep us super relevant in node wars. Get rid of super armors? Have fun getting CC'd without ever getting any spells off because of cast times. Less frontal blocks? See super armor. 

Most people complaining must either bad at PvP and/or are fighting a Witch or Wizard that out gears them. Or are Tamers (because for some reason they apparently take more magic damage, which is a reasonable complaint). Witch and Wizard are strong, but they can be countered and out played. I personally only consider something OP when there is literally no counter to it available to all classes.

The Wizard 100% is slightly over tuned in damage, sure. The only reasonable fix is to buff Witch 100%

:T

Oh, and obligatory "pls"

bdo-dawley-syande-costume-weapons.jpg

Edited by JammyPastry
gotta beg for dat costume tho
2 people like this

Posted (edited)

IMO theres no need to nerf either, do i get 1 shot by wizzards sometimes? Yes ofcourse. But think about it..they got 1 reliable nuke, cooldown based mobility..and no real defence. Avoid the initial nuke and you can more often than not land a cc combo on them right after.

I'm pretty sure the majority of the people complaining are like you said possibly under geared and/or inexperiences but also quite possibly assassin classes that are suposed to die easilly if they get caught out.

This isnt a "perfectly balanced" mmo. This is advanced Rock paper Scissors.

Every class counters something, learn to deal with your weakness best you can cause it wont be going anywhere.

Oh and the reason tamers take more aoe magic damage could..be a glitch..but more realistically it is cause theire the small scale pvp god class and if they didnt take more aoe magic damage they would be too strong in large scale too.

Edited by Angelless
1 person likes this

Posted

Also Kakao doesn't have any control over class balance anyway, only implementing balance patches from KR that are handed to them. So asking them "WHEN/WHY HAVEN'T YOU NERFED/BUFFED 'x'" is pretty pointless, unless it has already been stated in previously translated KR patch notes.

1 person likes this

Posted

• Dark Knight Crafting Costumes will be added.

Translation :

hello dear players, let us remind you once again that to wear in game crafted outfit you need to pay 15$.

O K   C O O L

1 person likes this

Posted

Also Kakao doesn't have any control over class balance anyway, only implementing balance patches from KR that are handed to them. So asking them "WHEN/WHY HAVEN'T YOU NERFED/BUFFED 'x'" is pretty pointless, unless it has already been stated in previously translated KR patch notes.

Sure they do.

They hand feedback given to them by us to the developers, and that is, indeed, a large part of balancing games.

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

*crosses fingers for breeding rate increase* 

Come on Pearl Abyss!! T9s are around the corner. Don't limit the T9 market. :( 

I am sorry to say we didn't get this info from PA this week. :(

NOOOOO!!! QQ

I bred my lvl 30 t6 and a lvl 21 t6 and got a crappy t5...QQ

Edit: Dance Emotes When?

Edited by Allyisah

Posted

its not a bug lol its like that on purpose see if ur tiny can figure out why

hint: it involves workers

God yes , Fix it already , <.<

Posted (edited)

Sure they do.

They hand feedback given to them by us to the developers, and that is, indeed, a large part of balancing games.

I agree. True feedback posts and suggestions I'm sure are forwarded, though very rarely will anything come from it. 

"NERF 'x' THEY ARE TOO OP" is not constructive, it is whining and I highly doubt that kind of stuff is passed on to PA.

Edited by JammyPastry
2 people like this

Posted

Dark knight awakening when?

after tamer buff

^^

Posted

I am sorry to say we didn't get this info from PA this week. :(

😭😭😭

Posted (edited)

If they nerfed anything in the Witch/Wiz kit it would basically become a garbage tier heal bot in most situations.
Nerf damage or less AoEs? Yes, lets make a mage a single target and/or low damage combo oriented class, it would synergize really well with how squishy we are when caught and keep us super relevant in node wars. Get rid of super armors? Have fun getting CC'd without ever getting any spells off because of cast times. Less frontal blocks? See super armor. 

Most people complaining must either bad at PvP and/or are fighting a Witch or Wizard that out gears them. Or are Tamers (because for some reason they apparently take more magic damage, which is a reasonable complaint). Witch and Wizard are strong, but they can be countered and out played. I personally only consider something OP when there is literally no counter to it available to all classes.

The Wizard 100% is slightly over tuned in damage, sure. The only reasonable fix is to buff Witch 100%

:T

Oh, and obligatory "pls"

bdo-dawley-syande-costume-weapons.jpg

The problem is witches and wizards needing ALOT less AP and accuracy compared to other classes to be viable in pvp or guild wars. 

People play tank witch/wizard now rolling with 160-170ap and 350 dp simply because they can still nuke players in about 1 or 2 hits. They don't even need to build any other accuracy items to make their hits connect. Whilst other classes are forced to go tri red coral earring x2 and accuracy off hand since their accuracy multipliers are like 2.5% or nothing whilst witch and wizards are 30%.

a 350 dp witch or wizard is so tanky that even if you CC the enemy and put air damage on you're lucky to do 25% of their hp. If they block cc with super armour there's no point in continuing to engage.

Top it off with two healing abilities, protective area, loads of super armour, double long range dash which is on a 5 second cooldown? 

Yeah totally not op. 

Edited by Berlioz
2 people like this

Posted (edited)

Would you, please, give us an option to remove friendly (guild/party) effects or to change the effects transparency?

The large numbers of casters (wizards and witches)'s skills blind me, my screen is either red or white most of the time. Even grinding with a wizard gives me an headache. 

Thank you.

Edited by MyEnvy

Posted

Blue Epheria Sailboat Accessories when?

Posted

They have added T5 in the wild recently, there is a cooldown period now, get patient guys ^^

you do know that patience is not these guys strong suit.... right? wondering though if the sharp and hard shards could get a very small buff to their drop rate? they are almost as rare as the ogre ring and that never drops.

Posted

Kamasylvia and DK awakening when?

Posted

Would you, please, give us an option to remove friendly (guild/party) effects or to change the effects transparency?

The large numbers of casters (wizards and witches)'s skills blind me, my screen is either red or white most of the time. Even grinding with a wizard gives me an headache. 

Thank you.

just use the option remove other player effects

Posted

buff wizards please