• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

[Maintenance] Maintenance March 15th *Update - 14:32 UTC*

258 posts in this topic

Posted

Do you honestly think calling people incompetent helps? 

Or the fact you are calling the ones who feed you incompetent!

Its like calling mom and dad incompentent, do you think you will get your montly allowance? of food on the table? or a curfew?

Mate, after reading your posts I don't know where your tongue ends and cashcow's arse begins. 

Posted

Personally i think this is the best game ever. 

Good for you then

Everything that happens ingame is a part of the game, if you dont like it, play another game. Otherwise accept it, play it, and move on.

So you are saying that ppl shouldnt criticize ( whatever the way they do that ) that have as goal game improovement ? OK.

I assume you certainly smart enough to understand that criticize =/= complain just to complain because ppl just like to complain. Its mostly underlining something wrong.

Which, make all sense in a supposely official forum, where CM supposely report what's going on to the devs, and then, they decide to run somes change ( or not )

How long would players stay in the game if you had EVERYTHING you wanted instantly? People stay, because they longer for something,

A game ( especialy here ) dont need to be only build around waiting. I dont know your gaming experience, but you know, games also provide -> gaming playable content to act.

And not just "do the same thing over and over and over because you have to wait" without any single point related to gaming interest ( but totaly related to the need of make you play for freaking long AND, mainly lure you to the cash shop => greed design over game design )

Posted

1 min

Posted (edited)

they up boizzz

Edited by KunaiKnives

Posted

All I have to say is.

凸(`0´)凸

Upgrade your systems please! This is getting stupid. I don't want in-game compensation. I want you to spend the bucks it takes to get this **** in order.

1 person likes this

Posted

Heretics!

Posted

Kedves játékosok,

Mi hajt végre a heti karbantartási az alábbiak szerint:

Dátum:  szerda 2017/03/15 

Időtartam: 5 óraSzerver Down:Szerver Up:
Globális09:00 UTC13:00 UTC
West Coast (NA)02:00 PDT06:00 PDT
East Coast (NA)05:00 EDT09:00 EDT
Central (EU)10:00 CET14:00 CET

[Update - 12:52 UTC: A karbantartási bővült 1 óra. ]

[Update - 13:52 UTC: Az észak-amerikai szerver elé kerül online néhány perc alatt. ]
* Felhívjuk figyelmét, hogy az EU kiszolgáló jelenleg olyan problémát tapasztal, lesz szükség további karbantartási, értesítjük Önt a körülbelüli 

:)

Posted (edited)

EDIT : nvm

Edited by woots

Posted

Problem is that they only have 1 server, and not another image one. That way they could update the image one and redirect login into the updated servers. Maintenence would take 2-5 mins this way.

Posted

would be cool to have the patch note in mean time :o

We got it

Posted

would be cool to have the patch note in mean time :o

Then just take a look at the Patch Notes.. they're out.. oh man.

Posted

Posted (edited)

Its like calling mom and dad incompentent!

Do you think you will get your montly allowance? or get food on the table? or not get a curfew?

Are you -----ing dumb? I am the customer, i pay, SO I FEED THEM.

How can you be so dumb??????

Really... What the heck are they feeding them in school or teaching them at universities that they become stupider and stupider...

PS: Probably they are having trouble with the green dye coupons... You can remove them KKO, noone gives a damn shit about that crap event.

Edited by crosspath
1 person likes this

Posted

First "unforeseen reboot problem".

Then "unfortunate technical issues".

Followed by "sadly not" in a response to a question about ETA on servers up.

RIP EU servers, where will our new server be hosted and how long will migration take?

Posted

I need that michael jackson eating popcorn meme. Every MMO messageboard gets like this during maintenance. There are always doofuses who think they know more about what is going on then the people actually doing the work. It's a game. This is probably just as entertaining.

If you think everyone in IT   know what he is doing you're going to get so surprised when you grow up. 

Posted

you-get-back-31a9z5.jpg

I'm starting to think, that you take the "Clown-name" to serious in here.

1 person likes this

Posted

Its like calling mom and dad incompentent!

Do you think you will get your montly allowance? or get food on the table? or not get a curfew?

Hold on, do you think Kakao feeds me?

Other way around laddy, as a paying customer, I'm feeding them.

Shush child, it'll all be ok.

This, however, is incompetence.

1 person likes this

Posted

I assume you certainly smart enough to understand that criticize =/= complain just to complain because ppl just like to complain. Its mostly underlining something wrong.

A game ( especialy here ) dont need to be only build around waiting. I dont know your gaming experience, but you know, games also provide -> gaming playable content to act.

And not just "do the same thing over and over and over because you have to wait" without any single point related to gaming interest ( but totaly related to the need of make you play for freaking long AND, mainly lure you to the cash shop => greed design over game design )

Oh man....at the risk of being called a fanboy here. I assume you're certainly smart enough to understand that it is a character trait in most western societies to complain about everything and being constantly dissatisfied at the same time. YES you can criticize AND be constructive at the same time

WAITING??????.....There is so much to do in this game. Haven't had one minute in this game doing something, because there wasn't anything else to do.

Posted

If you think everyone in IT   know what he is doing you're going to get so surprised when you grow up. 

eat fewer chips...too much salt. i work in IT. lol

Posted

Ranger buff when?

Posted

Again 1 hour really?

3197024D00000578-3466020-image-a-2_14565

Posted

I hope we don't have to wait another hour (EU)

Posted

sa66xem.png

Let me change my earlier statement with you taken the Clown name to serious, to that you are a seriously bad troll.

1 person likes this

Posted

eat fewer chips...too much salt. i work in IT. lol

And you always knew everything ? ;)

Posted

They should specify "Any moment between <current_date> and 2020" when people ask about ETA. That way people would stop complaining about extended maintenances due to technical problems.