• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

[Maintenance] Maintenance March 15th *Update - 14:32 UTC*

258 posts in this topic

Posted

And you always knew everything ? ;)

oh, yeah. everytime. lol... that's why i expect these things.

Posted

Still cant start up the game... 

2017-03-15 15_09_28-Black Desert Online Launcher.png

Posted

Hold on, do you think Kakao feeds me?

Other way around laddy, as a paying customer, I'm feeding them.

Shush child, it'll all be ok.

This, however, is incompetence.

Clearly my english is not 100%

It was an example with feeding, not that Daum feeds any player.

If i say like this instead.

Their holding the powerstick, calling them those and that wouldnt help, atleast thats what i think.

Posted

Still cant start up the game... 

2017-03-15 15_09_28-Black Desert Online Launcher.png

EU is down for an additional hour.

Hence all the whining.

Posted (edited)

CMs please freeze the 2 mongols writing the spam chats, the one writing and the one quoting...

Topic is already hot enough to add stupid behaviour to the mix.

PS: Soon in your screen: 08:00-16:00

Edited by crosspath
1 person likes this

Posted

its not a bug lol its like that on purpose see if ur tiny can figure out why

hint: it involves workers

what  are you talking about , either say it or just <.<

Posted

Like always game companies treating EU players like second rate citizens. Gotta love it

Posted

Server online jupiii. Go all Zone

Posted

hope you FIX the goddamn fps issue during node wars times!! whole server lags!

Posted

Like always game companies treating EU players like second rate citizens. Gotta love it

Don't worry they will fix it with a couple black stone gm boxes.

Posted

Are you -----ing dumb? I am the customer, i pay, SO I FEED THEM.
How can you be so dumb??????

Really... What the heck are they feeding them in school or teaching them at universities that they become stupider and stupider...

PS: Probably they are having trouble with the green dye coupons... You can remove them KKO, noone gives a damn shit about that crap event.

Easy mate!

As i explained in another post!

Its an example about calling the ones who feed you names.

Be sure to see what is an example and what is facts!

Calling others dumb proves alot about who one are. But i cant take it since this clearly was a misunderstanding

1 person likes this

Posted

dc12049c419ad387a6d1a0a680c87455.jpg

That one guy that latches onto the internet word of the moment and wears the fck out of it. Let me guess, last month everything was "savage"

Posted

After Dark Knight

a.thumb.png.d1a02987d4bdd605aefe019c844a

1 person likes this

Posted

Don't worry they will fix it with a couple black stone gm boxes.

Couple of BS vs over 10m hour income hmm which one i would take? hmmm lets see

Posted

I have to kill the great white whale .... 

Posted

Maybe that's because people are reacting to them like this WHATEVER they do. Maybe the delay is because they detected some problems before they went live this time and are trying to fix them now. Just a thought....

Posted

Clearly my english is not 100%

It was an example with feeding, not that Daum feeds any player.

If i say like this instead.

Their holding the powerstick, calling them those and that wouldnt help, atleast thats what i think.

So are you saying that you should NEVER object to people in power?

Do you, by chance, live in North Korea?

Posted

Can you do any maintainance whitout delay.....you are such a amateurs

Posted

This has become quite the snowstorm, despite it being such a hot topic.

Posted (edited)

Maybe that's because people are reacting to them like this WHATEVER they do. Maybe the delay is because they detected some problems before they went live this time and are trying to fix them now. Just a thought....

You mean, just like every other maintenance then since they launched BDO in EU/NA? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Hint: upgrading servers and their systems tends to help towards these issues

Edited by Ashreon

Posted

BDO is an awesome game, and while I am thankful for its thoughtful innovations, there are little things I wish to mention that I hope adds up. Such as a sincere thank you for making updates to the game each week to help make the game run smoother. Thank you for changing the content to keep the game fresh and interesting-- even though it means continual maintenance and likely both continual time and money investments for hardware and software implementations. Most understand not every game seeks to stay in the game, so-to-speak; but, BDO demonstrates otherwise. Thank you for providing a pervasive and evolving community that enriches our collective gaming experience and culture. Thank you for continuing to improve the game and for making it one of the most competitive mmorpgs in NA so that we can all experience growth potentialities that have been made possible by you: the developers, programmers, publishers, and the community it supports. Thank you for the mini-events, such as recognizing (NA) traditions or holidays, the fun little BD monopoly game, the increased black stone drop rate and countless other little things-- that all add up. You're doing a great job in a foreign market and in a virtually thankless field, but there are those of us who genuinely appreciate and support your efforts! Sincerely, -Dane... on behalf of the House of Shara

1 person likes this

Posted

Hmm lets see so according your philosophy we should be happy and let kakao screw up each week without saying a word?

Ok thats seriously -----ed up mentality.

I've not been playing this game long but what i've noticed that literally 90% of maintenances are extended by 1-2 hours or more. 1 maintenance on my time has ended early and like 1 on time. Its A LOT better to say servers are longer down than just keep extending maintenances by hour (or more) each week.

I personaly set up my stuff today so i could log in and do stuff off around now well cant do them because game is down. Not really fun to sit on PC and wait.

Kakao screwed up with EU servers and top of that getting extensions each week is not really fun. =) So why should we just keep quiet about it?
The thing here is im gonna give props to that they're actually compensating this but most cases it will be worth of 1m ingame items at max which is 10 times less that i could be making if servers were up ON TIME.

Posted

You mean, just like every other maintenance then since they launched BDO in EU/NA? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Well, like you said. It is like every other maintenance since the launch. So you still didn't figure out to plan for one more hour of maintenance? Hmmm.....

Sometimes they even surprise us and finish ahead of schedule. But then:

Whaaaaaat....you finished early?????  I trusted your announcments.....now everyone who got in early has an unfair advantage....I paid for the game.....I'm entitled to get free stuff now for compensation.....obey me or i'll quit my rl.....how can I trust you in the future....etc etc etc

Posted (edited)

So are you saying that you should NEVER object to people in power?

Do you, by chance, live in North Korea?

Of course you should object to people in power!

What im trying to say is that you can say 1 thing in so many ways.

Just imagine if someone would to say to you, hey you are incompetent fix this, do you think they will?

Or if someone said too you, hey, i think this is wrong could you please try your best and fix this for me/us?

What would you prefer? Of couse everyone thinks diffrently and for some the first option might do them good, but in the long run, id go 100% for option nr 2

And no i dont live in North Korea.

In fact in live in the country with the best democracy in the world. 

Edited by Twinwarrior