• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Bikinis and Bathing Suits

24 posts in this topic

Posted

Lets be honest we all want this in the game. 

How much longer till it happens?

4 people like this

Posted

I think it's already there if you look at the female cloths..it's like there is no cloths at all.

But no worries, soontm they will be less bikini cloths for more pearls. 

Posted

I dont understand how we can have a massive underwater expension and not have swim suits 

2 people like this

Posted

I dont understand how we can have a massive underwater expension and not have swim suits 

Right?

Posted

Well, I guess none of you are Berserker. Imagine that dude in a bikini....

Posted

----- yes 

Posted

Honestly some of the underwear look more like bikini's than actual underwear...
-Lazies underwear
-Sileshi underwear
-Le Vladian underwear (no stockings)
-Epheria Marine underwear (no stockings)
-Vivid Blooming underwear
-Bubble Pop underwear
Being the first ones to come to mind that at least imho look more in line with bikinis/swimwear than a proper set of underwear/lingerie.

Posted

Honestly some of the underwear look more like bikini's than actual underwear...
-Lazies underwear
-Sileshi underwear
-Le Vladian underwear (no stockings)
-Epheria Marine underwear (no stockings)
-Vivid Blooming underwear
-Bubble Pop underwear
Being the first ones to come to mind that at least imho look more in line with bikinis/swimwear than a proper set of underwear/lingerie.

but I cant fight with them on

Posted (edited)

Fair enough, though I doubt they would add bikinis to any other category aside from underwear. So you'd likely not be able to fight in them either, but who knows! Would be happy to be proven wrong heh. All things considered they could just make it so the bikinis give a swim/diving speed increase instead up +1 luck.

Edited by Illuminia

Posted (edited)

And others cant see them outside a house

(And I really want to ride my horse just in my underwear - also impossible.)

Edited by Nyrante
1 person likes this

Posted

If at any time, maybe for the summer.

Posted

There was an interview a while back about this and the Devs said they didn't think swimsuits fit their vision for the game. Some of us laughed because as Illumina mentions there are outfits that already pass for swimsuits.

1 person likes this

Posted

The devs will do what the devs thinks is right for their game, none of us is as protective of this product as it's creator, like mentioned above, the interview made it clear that they have no intention to add those just like other games, despite some of people opinions of some outfits design but still it is an outfit, go design bikini and call it an outfit then submit it through community creations and if it was good then it will go through xD problem solved.

Posted

im still waiting for the school uniforms >w<
ya i know i have issues >.>
my guild wants to kill me anytime i try to snipe a costume off the mp

Posted

We need micro bikini and sling bikini in BDO ^.~

1 person likes this

Posted

I wouldn't mind swim suits. 

Posted

Swim_Header.jpg

Posted

As soon as the female classes get more armored costumes. So probably never. I would like to see both. A swimsuit for a lazy beach day and a cool armor for fighting. But no all we get is dress like things. 9_9 

Posted

We need micro bikini and sling bikini in BDO ^.~

If this happens, expect Giants to get even more grabby.

swim_time.thumb.png.43df743b7a593abbf036

1 person likes this

Posted

but if you create realistic armors and weapons be real realistic. the greatsworts skins from warrior are absolut garbage and not even realistic.

Posted

There was an interview a while back about this and the Devs said they didn't think swimsuits fit their vision for the game. Some of us laughed because as Illumina mentions there are outfits that already pass for swimsuits.

Here's the part about swimsuits of the Dualshockers interview with Pearl Abyss you mentioned:

Giuseppe Nelva: This may seem a bit of a strange question, but you’d be surprised about how many times I hear it on the western servers. There isn’t a single MMORPG that I can think of that doesn’t get swimsuits in the summer. Black Desert is already on its second summer (in Korea), but there are no swimsuits in sight. The game has some great waterfront areas, so will we ever get something appropriate to wear?

Pearl Abyss: You’re blushing! (Laughs)

GN: Yes, I am. Thank you for noticing.

PA: Would you be satisfied with some medieval-style bikini?

GN: Sure, but the game already comes with a lot of clothing that doesn’t look very medieval, after all.

PA: I know. We’re getting suggestions and reports from all over the world. They keep asking us, but it’s pretty sensitive, because we think that it might conflict with the philosophy of our game. While there are many suggestions about bikinis and bathing suits, on there other side there are enraged people that say that if we implement bikinis, we’d ruin the game.

GN: That’s interesting, since the game already has some really revealing outfits. I’m not sure a swimsuit would show a lot more than a Kibelius dress.

PA: (laughs) Even internally there’s a lot of discussion about it.

GN: All right, then I vote for bikinis.

PA: Me too, but… (laughs) If you guys keep asking a lot, maybe they’ll be implemented.

Wondering if their stance changed since this Sept '16 interview?

Revealing clothing is certainly not an issue and modders have proven swimsuits of all kinds are perfectly possible (via texture manipulation) without performance or visual (clipping/transparency, not aesthetics/taste) issues...

1 person likes this

Posted

mj-laughing.gif

Posted

It's about time some of you folks discovered real women.  :D

Posted

This should happen this summer. I'll buy em' all!