• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

So, this is customer service?

32 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Well i always see and hear about how awesome, fast, and responsive customer service is.

Well let me tell you my side of customer service.

I purchase a good amount in this game almost weekly. So sometimes you make little oppsies here and there, being late at night and sometimes a little under the influence.

Well so far ive made 2 mistakes, once i purchased inventory expansion on a character and mistakenly used it on an alt. 

I asked them was there anything they could do. They told me no cause i already used it. Okay understandable whatever ill spend more money

Now this time i bought some artisan memories while enhancing, no i bought elion tears opps i've asked them can i get them switched to artisans or could they just be transferred to my main account considering you cant even put them in the warehouse to transfer between characters and my alt has no use for them what so ever. 

Well i havn't gotten a response in 24 days other than GM Dews "Oh yeah we see you put a ticket in that's for sure." 

I really don't want to spend money on a game where i cant get customer service to even respond to me.

Edit: I am not concerned with receiving the items at this point all I would like is a response. For all I care they could say No and close the ticket. But to be brushed to the side with my ticket open for close to a month is horrible customer service no matter which way you spin it.

Edited by Pleazure

Posted (edited)

Well i always see and hear about how awesome fast and responsive customer service is.

I purchase a good amount in this game almost weekly im buying pearls of some sort so sometimes you make little oppsies here and there, that and it being late and super high well u get it.

Well so far ive made 2 mistakes, once i purchase inventory expansion on character and mistakenly used it on an alt. 

I ask them was there anything they could do they told me no cause i already used it. Okay understandable whatever ill spend more money

Now this time i bought some artisan memories while enhancing, well no i bought elion tears opps Well i've asked them can i get them switched to artisans or could they just be transferred to my main account considering you cant even put them in the ware house and my alt has no use for them what so ever. 

Well i havn't gotten a response in 24 days other than GM Dews "Oh yeah we see you put a ticket in that's for sure." 

I really don't want to spend money on a game where i cant get customer service to even respond to me.

You expect them to cater to you every single time? Start paying attention. Problem solved.

[Deleted]

[Deleted/edited content] Inappropriate language

Edited by p0hil
[Deleted/edited content] Inappropriate language
7 people like this

Posted (edited)

You expect them to cater to you every single time you f*ck up ? Start paying attention. Problem solved.
PS: May want to quit the drugs too as*hole... your obviously not of coherent mind when on them.

Damn bro yeah i guess ill just stop using the medical marijuana and go back to my crippling lifestyle. 

And actually nah i don't if they responded at all id be happy how can you not see thats the issue lol. 

Edited by Pleazure
1 person likes this

Posted

You expect them to cater to you every single time you f*ck up ? Start paying attention. Problem solved.
PS: May want to quit the drugs too as*hole... your obviously not of coherent mind when on them.

wow 

so harsh 

everyone makes mistakes somtimes 

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

Damn bro yeah i guess ill just stop using the medical marijuana and go back to my crippling lifestyle. 

And actually nah i don't if they responded at all id be happy how can you not see thats the issue lol. 

Medicinal my ass..... " When you describe yourself as " super high and being up late "

Only thing I think your diagnosed with is Snowflake Syndrome. Because anyone with an ounce of responsibility is not spending their days staying up all hours getting toasted.

Anyway, your a*s out of your pearls, less time smoking, more time focusing you wont have this problem.

Edited by Visnja
4 people like this

Posted

I accidently bought a wrong item in the pearl shop aswell, i sent a ticket and it took 3 or 4 days but then i got the pearl item exchanged to the right one without a problem. just be patient =)

2 people like this

Posted

Well i always see and hear about how awesome fast and responsive customer service is.

I purchase a good amount in this game almost weekly im buying pearls of some sort so sometimes you make little oppsies here and there, that and it being late and super high well u get it.

Well so far ive made 2 mistakes, once i purchase inventory expansion on character and mistakenly used it on an alt. 

I ask them was there anything they could do they told me no cause i already used it. Okay understandable whatever ill spend more money

Now this time i bought some artisan memories while enhancing, well no i bought elion tears opps Well i've asked them can i get them switched to artisans or could they just be transferred to my main account considering you cant even put them in the ware house and my alt has no use for them what so ever. 

I'm gonna go out on a limb and guess you're the type that will order a pound of chicken wings... eat all but one wing... and then insist that the wings were horrible and want a refund. And then can't figure out why you aren't getting a full refund even though you wolfed down nearly the whole plate.

Dude. You screwed up twice. You even admitted as much. If I were customer service, I'd probably leave you hanging too.

Boo hoo, you bought Elion's Tears when you meant to buy Artisan Memories? Yeah, like customer service can verify that you made a mistake versus you're just having buyers remorse.

Suck it up. Stop pulling out your wallet when you're baked. And hold yourself accountable when you screw up all on your own.

6 people like this

Posted (edited)

I'm gonna go out on a limb and guess you're the type that will order a pound of chicken wings... eat all but one wing... and then insist that the wings were horrible and want a refund. And then can't figure out why you aren't getting a full refund even though you wolfed down nearly the whole plate.

Dude. You screwed up twice. You even admitted as much. If I were customer service, I'd probably leave you hanging too.

Boo hoo, you bought Elion's Tears when you meant to buy Artisan Memories? Yeah, like customer service can verify that you made a mistake versus you're just having buyers remorse.

Suck it up. Stop pulling out your wallet when you're baked. And hold yourself accountable when you screw up all on your own.

they could just say no we can't help you.

but instead my tickets open for 24 days... That doesn't seem like something wrong to you?

i don't care about a measly 10$ I piss that, I buy 100$ weekly in pearls. 

I'd just like a response to my ticket. 

Edited by Pleazure

Posted

For me I think the customer support has been great. I made a mistake and accidentally bought two of the same items on the pearl shop (not even sure how but that's besides the point). I sent in a ticket right away asking if it were possible to get one of the duplicates removed and my pearls refunded. They told me that so long as the purchase was made within 48 hours than I was eligible for a refund, which I was and they confirmed on their end I did in fact have a duplicate and it was in fact purchased in the last 48 hours. had my pearls back in a matter of hours after sending the ticket.

So really, your OP has so little information I am not sure what you expect to happen by posting it here. Did you file the ticket within 48 hours, or were you so high you didn't realize you messed up (again), until you past the 48 mark? If it was past the 48 hour mark then yeah, you are SOL, and I'm not surprised they are not wasting time with your ticket and instead trying to focus on more immediate tickets. (more so when people make tickets about stupid stuff, then make another ticket asking why they are not getting a response to their first ticket, then make yet another ticket asking why its taking so long etc etc.)

Posted

Spending money on this game was your first mistake. 

3 people like this

Posted (edited)

For me I think the customer support has been great. I made a mistake and accidentally bought two of the same items on the pearl shop (not even sure how but that's besides the point). I sent in a ticket right away asking if it were possible to get one of the duplicates removed and my pearls refunded. They told me that so long as the purchase was made within 48 hours than I was eligible for a refund, which I was and they confirmed on their end I did in fact have a duplicate and it was in fact purchased in the last 48 hours. had my pearls back in a matter of hours after sending the ticket.

So really, your OP has so little information I am not sure what you expect to happen by posting it here. Did you file the ticket within 48 hours, or were you so high you didn't realize you messed up (again), until you past the 48 mark? If it was past the 48 hour mark then yeah, you are SOL, and I'm not surprised they are not wasting time with your ticket and instead trying to focus on more immediate tickets. (more so when people make tickets about stupid stuff, then make another ticket asking why they are not getting a response to their first ticket, then make yet another ticket asking why its taking so long etc etc.)

I put the ticket in the second I realized I couldn't transfer the Elions so maybe 10mins after.

never made a second ticket... Like I said I just want a response not a resolution. 

Spending money on this game was your first mistake. 

Ehhh, yeah and no. it don't hurt me to spend a little to gain a little.

Edited by Pleazure

Posted

Well i always see and hear about how awesome, fast, and responsive customer service is.

I purchase a good amount in this game almost weekly. So sometimes you make little oppsies here and there, being late at night and sometimes a little under the influence.

Well so far ive made 2 mistakes, once i purchased inventory expansion on a character and mistakenly used it on an alt. 

I asked them was there anything they could do. They told me no cause i already used it. Okay understandable whatever ill spend more money

Now this time i bought some artisan memories while enhancing, no i bought elion tears opps i've asked them can i get them switched to artisans or could they just be transferred to my main account considering you cant even put them in the warehouse to transfer between characters and my alt has no use for them what so ever. 

stop getting drunk while buying items.

1 person likes this

Posted

stop getting drunk while buying items.

it makes you wonder why they reset the weekly market pearl items limit on Saturdays nights.

1 person likes this

Posted

Well i have really great experiance with customer service. Every time i needed help they responded whiin an hour (one instance tooke them 3 hours but i created ticket late at night).

OP you have some serious problems, first you need to concentrate more when you are clicking what to buy in perl shop double check your every step of purchase and you will be fine.

You can't expect customer service to cater to every need you have when you ----- up with something.

1 person likes this

Posted

Well i have really great experiance with customer service. Every time i needed help they responded whiin an hour (one instance tooke them 3 hours but i created ticket late at night).

OP you have some serious problems, first you need to concentrate more when you are clicking what to buy in perl shop double check your every step of purchase and you will be fine.

You can't expect customer service to cater to every need you have when you ----- up with something.

Bruh... I do. Not. Care. If they give me the items back.

its been 24 days with no response.

not even them saying no and closing the ticket.

Posted

He hasnt used any of the Elions tears and he contacted support within the time limit. Not sure what all this hate and negative assumptions is about...

Posted

He hasnt used any of the Elions tears and he contacted support within the time limit. Not sure what all this hate and negative assumptions is about...

I highly doub that he told the whole story here. Customer support is not som voulenteer program where they work if they feel like it, they are paid to solve problems players have in game and if they have tools to help they will help. Leaving ticket opened for a month without any response? C'mon. Be real.

OP screen shot you pending ticket with whole history and post it here.

Posted

I highly doub that he told the whole story here. Customer support is not som voulenteer program where they work if they feel like it, they are paid to solve problems players have in game and if they have tools to help they will help. Leaving ticket opened for a month without any response? C'mon. Be real.

OP screen shot you pending ticket with whole history and post it here.

Errors do happen. Seems kinda silly to bash on OP Before asking for any proof.

Ive only made 2 tickets myself up until now. 1st one was regarding the serbianca log event and that took 46h for a response. Not lightning fast but very acceptable in such a non-acute matter.

3rd day of waiting for response on my 2nd ticket so I'm gonna 2nd your suggestion about him posting a screen of the convo here. If his story isnt legit my own waiting might feel less wait-y ^^

Posted

Seriously! Why are people such gigantic assholes, OP was basically stating that he know he -----ed up and if he does not get anything done about it then thats fair enough since he -----ed up. But what OP is talking about is that the time taken to reply to the ticket is very long, which it is.

But i will say this OP. They probably regularly receive tickets like this, and while it of course is fair to write and ask them, you cant always expect them to reply since they have tons of stuff to do.

Being a supporter myself i know what it feels like and how difficult it can be to prioritize and what not. But as OP is trying to communicate to the GMs, its important to leave every customer with an answer, even if the customer does not like the answer.

Posted

Seriously! Why are people such gigantic assholes, OP was basically stating that he know he -----ed up and if he does not get anything done about it then thats fair enough since he -----ed up. But what OP is talking about is that the time taken to reply to the ticket is very long, which it is.

But i will say this OP. They probably regularly receive tickets like this, and while it of course is fair to write and ask them, you cant always expect them to reply since they have tons of stuff to do.

Being a supporter myself i know what it feels like and how difficult it can be to prioritize and what not. But as OP is trying to communicate to the GMs, its important to leave every customer with an answer, even if the customer does not like the answer.

triggered?image=cdn

Posted

dude..  this "aint" an Amerika company worried about lawsuits or bbb raitings...... their hq based in Amsterdam.. just expect customer service to be non existing when purchasing any services outside the states =)

Edit: I am not concerned with receiving the items at this point all I would like is a response. For all I care they could say No and close the ticket. But to be brushed to the side with my ticket open for close to a month is horrible customer service no matter which way you spin it.

Posted

The trolls in this post is amazing, should have a reward for stupidity. 24 day's is a long time waiting and i would have reacted to.

I wonder why, they haven't moved this to costumer service forum yet.....those forum Mod's we have.

Posted

Can I just recommend the notalwaysright.com website? because it also show case of entitlement.

I wonder why, they haven't moved this to costumer service forum yet.....those forum Mod's we have.

I don't blame them, the pay isn't good (if they are paid), there's a new post every 2 seconds, they are understaffed, and some have other professional activities to do.

Posted

Just checked no support tickets received from your account.
send one maybe?

Posted

I never had any kind of problem with contacting and receiving help from Daum Support.

And it never did exceed 48 hours to solve entire problem.