• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Patch Notes - March 15th 2017

260 posts in this topic

Posted

gold1.thumb.png.dd67c21825da6b3d5fb38e61gold2.thumb.png.77918ce724fdd2f4ff038e39

Nice event!

Posted

i walways white screen in minigame of event of black spirit adventurer, i try to repair, to delete folders cache un documents and in black desert folder..

Posted

Yea, I asked a CM straight out on clarification on the whole. My take and from what I heard was you can only dec on a guild if they own no nodes/territories and aren't at war currently. So for instance guilds declaring against each other and not ending the war. In that situation no other guild can dec on them. Someone said in a few posts before yours. 

that makes no sense and is false.  What you are saying is that my guild, which has four wars out on people and three wars on us AND do not own a node/territory cannot be dec'ed on by any other guilds.....We've had guilds dec on us and we've dec'ed on guilds since the patch.

Plain and simply daum/kakao doesn't know what they are putting out in patches or PA is putting out crap patches to NA/EU

Posted

And this for when?

kreygasm.thumb.png.03a1805eabee6c38ea62fkreygasm.thumb.png.03a1805eabee6c38ea62fkreygasm.thumb.png.03a1805eabee6c38ea62f

¿que esta pasando? antes que el servidor? mmm
gracias kokao !! : o
y la nueva costuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuume !!! ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

BDO-enseña-fallen-cultivo-valkyrie-full-4.t

I still remember when the skins of Black Desert were REALISTIC and they helped you to immerse yourself in its history.......
That was before it became another Asian game where most women wear heels, and their tits and asses are on the air, even if they have 500 defense. And where all men wear suits with ties, swimsuits and use loaves of bread to go hunting for beasts and Bosses...

Someday.... someday a company will come and WILL MEET THEIR OWN WORDS, creating an MMORPG that the whole World plays and stays for decades.

At the moment there are only companies that promise one thing and within a few months spit on their own work....... All for the money, always for the money. It seems that the human being has forgotten what pride and self-love is......

Posted

coherentui eating up 100% cpu at least 10x a day since this patch.

50% chance of it happening during ch/char swap..

good stuff

and happened again

Posted

Waiting for news on Kamasylvia be like

Image result for waiting skeleton computer meme

1 person likes this

Posted

When kamasylvia expansion is coming :o

bdo-dark-knight-awakening-slider.jpg

Posted

And I still have the "fail to init security" problem even after I had tried everything online.

Posted

And this for when?

I still remember when the skins of Black Desert were REALISTIC and they helped you to immerse yourself in its history.......
That was before it became another Asian game where most women wear heels, and their tits and asses are on the air, even if they have 500 defense. And where all men wear suits with ties, swimsuits and use loaves of bread to go hunting for beasts and Bosses...

Someday.... someday a company will come and WILL MEET THEIR OWN WORDS, creating an MMORPG that the whole World plays and stays for decades.

At the moment there are only companies that promise one thing and within a few months spit on their own work....... All for the money, always for the money. It seems that the human being has forgotten what pride and self-love is......

Are you really complaining about costume designs as why people don't play this game consecutively? Did you even think about what the heck you just said? Or you just splurging out brain cells via the mouth? 

Anyways, i actually like this company. If anyone has any idea what goes on behind the scenes on host companies compared to the Koreans. Well, you're going to be confused for a while. Had to deal with this crap on Aeria Games, back when i was a gamesage. Constantly messaging Dragonfly (in this case, Kakao), and having this incredibly enthusiastic rep for the english viewers, only to always be let down due to the fact that the 'higher ups have not consulted me' for years.

Bet, in this case, its the same with this host company. They are trying a lot of different things, but when the cash shop items are forced upon you to make money (it wasn't their decision for half of the model), you can't really complain about it. Including when it wasn't this company who literally did the art. 

Don't take things for granted. The BDO company is one of the very few, semi-transparent companies left that actually update their game regularly and explain the patches and information about it. Hopefully our luck doesn't tarnish. ;~;

Posted (edited)

8Zfu5Lc.png

Hidden Content

Is it just me, or is auto pathing (afk stat building, strength) still getting interrupted  by something?

I think it could be the pearl shop notification pop up thing, it shows the world map for a couple seconds then when it goes back to game screen it shows a screen cap was taken and the pearl shop notification is showing.

Edited by Sumire
additional details added