• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Patch Notes - March 15th 2017

260 posts in this topic

Posted

Specs? That's pretty low, no offense intended.

Intel core i7 6700K 4.4GHz & Nvidea GTX 970

Posted

game up ^_^v

Posted

Thank you for sharing this :) Keep the good work up.

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

So what if you are a guild that has never declared war, never possessed a node, and are a very small life skill guild/clan? I thought you had to be under a certain amount of members, never declared and never possessed a node?! 

My reading is that any/all guilds can now be war dec'd - the only condition is that the guild doing the declaration does not have a node/region.

Edited by Diobolica

Posted

Just to be clear, the war declaration change is for guilds without nodes being able to declare on everyone right? Everyone else can still get griefed by guilds without?

Based on that limited information it seems to be the case. So basically PvE, RP and fishing guilds can now declare war on each other without limitations.

Finally able to defend that fishing hot spot.

I'm sure they're really hyped about this 9_9

Posted

still no new sorceress costumes?? /sadface

1 person likes this

Posted

NERF TAMMER, WARRIOR 

WITCH/WIZZ is easier to deal with... 

tamer is just unbeatabble same to warrior

Posted

kreygasm.thumb.png.03a1805eabee6c38ea62fkreygasm.thumb.png.03a1805eabee6c38ea62fkreygasm.thumb.png.03a1805eabee6c38ea62f

whats going on? before server? mmm
thank you kokao!! :o
and new costuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuume!!!

bdo-taught-fallen-crop-valkyrie-full-4.t
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

fugly skin : / where is that knight like one.... whatever anyway

Posted (edited)

Thank you so much for your answer.

As it seems they will extend it again no info about how long it will be.

Edited by Faeper

Posted

My reading is that any/all guilds can now be war dec'd - the only condition is that the guild doing the declaration does not have a node/region.

So many different rumors, and what is or isn't anymore when it comes to protection. Can't find anything clear cut. 

Posted

wtf for what do u need a server maintenance (5 h) for some costumes and then u extend it twice im waiting since 2 h  -.- 

1 person likes this

Posted

Black Spirit’s Adventure has returned!

• Roll the dice a maximum of 3 times per day for a chance to receive prizes.

• Event Dates:

• Starting after the maintenance on 3/15/2017

• Ending with maintenance on 4/19/2017

anyone have any info on how to enable this? im logged in and i dont see anything 

Posted

Sad thing is that always Eu sucks with everything... i wonder why..

Posted

have they fixed the Disconnect issue yet?

For realz......

Posted

Based on that limited information it seems to be the case. So basically PvE, RP and fishing guilds can now declare war on each other without limitations

Finally able to defend that fishing hot spot.

I'm sure they're really hyped about this 9_9

Previously, a guild "Not ready for war" had to have no nodes/regions or active wars. This allowed them to declare upon anyone. This patch removes the need for clearing active wars before declaring.

Posted

wtf for what do u need a server maintenance (5 h) for some costumes and then u extend it twice im waiting since 2 h  -.- 

Its a team of three people (so it seems). Gotta give them a little breathing room.  I heard that patch notes came out before maintenance completion this time.  Maybe they extended the maintenance so that they can put up patch notes first bwahahahaha!!

Posted

Can you please clear something up... There is no definitive answer out there. From my understanding, if you are a guild that is below 20 members, never declared war, and never possessed a node, no other guild can declare war on you. Does this blurb now mean that it can be open season on all guilds even those that don't participate in pvp, that are primarily likeskills/PVE guilds?? There is a lot of confusion now, you're help is appreciated. 

Posted

Maintenance update*

- EU server is currently experiencing an issue that will require additional maintenance, we will update you as soon as we have an estimated down time.

- NA server is online.

We apologise for any inconvenient this may cause.
Thanks for your understanding.

Posted

The declaration thing doesn't bring anything unless I'm reading it wrong, or it's poorly translated.

Guilds WITH the node / region still won't be able to declare on karma bombing 170ap weakling withOUT the node, while that "weakling" will be able to declare on the node/siege guild.

I can clearly tell <VVV> plebs will declare on guilds like Sov now so. Just kidding, they will just keep karma bombing, why would they ever declare.

Posted

09:00 - 14:00 they said, it will be over soon they said :( adding few costumes needs 5 hours they said :( doing when most of the people come online is good they said :( +1 hour to eu they said :( 

Posted

Guild War Declaration Rule Changes.

• Guilds who do not possess a node or a region CAN declare a guild war on any guild.

so you have to choose between playing endgame or not having to tolerate griefers, cmon get your shit together and also fix the karma system while at it :S

Posted

Explain to me again how good you are at what they're doing? I dont understand why people pop a bottle of whine and shed tears over this.. and least of all demanding compensations for it...  thats just....i dont have words.

Dont get my wrong Id like to play now aswell, but sitting here beeing salty does not help. 

2 people like this

Posted

Take your time, I'm bored of BDO anyway, even though I just had finally achieved my only dream since childhood about being able to play on highest settings with no less than 60 FPS.

Life is boring. Nothing can entertain me it seems ..

Posted

Yay!!!! Thank you for the Valk outfit! Super happy!