• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Patch Notes - March 15th 2017

260 posts in this topic

Posted

Not sure what I am doing wrong but, Black Spirit's Adventure is not showing up on my alt tab, nor did I even see a patch. I restarted game 3 times. Am I missing something?

Posted

Guild War Declaration Rule Changes.

• Guilds who do not possess a node or a region CAN declare a guild war on any guild.

Does this mean that a non warring guild or a non node participant guild can be declared on, where before they had a protection?

Posted (edited)

I like your dramatic way of saying things like you're the omnicient god or something.

I am. 

The rest of your point means nothing to me. All that 'This is what it was said' shit means nothing to me.
I find out things for myself. Maybe you should learn to think for yourself. Might help you keep up in an argument with me.

Edited by War

Posted

y2w8YpB.jpg

I think it's your argument, that is invalid.

And what is that supposed to prove? What was even your point? I have nearly as much combat fame alone as you have all of the fame combined. And I'm not even at 50% of your overall time.

Posted

I am. 

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Still waiting for the mechanic they've ever added to please the PvPers.

1 person likes this

Posted

2017-03-15_2008666785.thumb.JPG.0b826de0

I see what you did there. . . 

1 person likes this

Posted

Thank you this makes a little more sense. I tried to research for a definitive answer. We all know this is a PvP game, and whether you like it or not one way or another you will have PvP. Primarily looking out for those who don't care for it and just chill life skilling :D

You are awesome thank you!!

Don't you mean guilds who prefer to grief other grind spots being used by other players without the risk of PVP?

Posted (edited)

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Still waiting for the mechanic they've ever added to please the PvPers.

Rated 3v3v3 bgs? That's what i'm waiting for.
I'll be glad to meet you out there, with my 400 dp  wizard set and 2 other goonies.

And what is that supposed to prove? What was even your point? I have nearly as much combat fame alone as you have all of the fame combined. And I'm not even at 50% of your overall time.

I was debunking the rest of your hollow point  regarding me being nothing but a lifeskiller and not having sufficient experience in grinding nor pvp combat.
As if because i haven't suffered through the same shit you have, i'm not deserving of whatever you claim you are.
As for you playing half the time I have, good for you. I don't really have enough time to have as much as "I should" in regards to the time I have. That was already stated.
I'm a busy man. Please bring better points to this argument, as i'm soon to declare this a pointless interaction.

That being said. Lifeskills are how to make money man. Didn'tcha know?
You should work on that. Not having to stress from enchanting gear is great 
;)

Edited by War

Posted

Don't you mean guilds who prefer to grief other grind spots being used by other players without the risk of PVP?

Nope, that is not what I mean. I understand that is an issue. I may be part of the 3% out there. But if I see a person grinding, I know to exit stage left. If I don't want to be messed with grinding, why should I mess with someone else. There is other grind spots and 36 channels from me to choose from. 

Posted (edited)

Rated 3v3v3 bgs? That's what i'm waiting for.I'll be glad to meet you out there, with my 400 dp  wizard set and 2 other goonies.

Though you're right they've finally decided to add more arena content, I was talking about owPvP.

Edit: How do you have less than 500gs when you have 400 dp? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Edited by Keagghan

Posted

Does this mean that a non warring guild or a non node participant guild can be declared on, where before they had a protection?

If the guild that declares war has NO territories/nodes, yes it does.

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

Though you're right they've finally decided to add more arena content, I was talking about owPvP.

Ima lay it out bro.
I perceive it as different for everyone, because it is. In my eyes I don't care much for owPVP, so it's fine for me.
Others expect other flavors of PvP that are not currently in the game and want to CHANGE the way the game works, currently, to suit what they want, even though there are those who are not only fine with it, but don't mind how it currently is.
There is not definitive standard for owPvP. Only what others have experienced and liked.
Personally, I Don't mind this system. Not sure if it's because I am indeed very hard to kill and don't mind going negative or because I just don't care about owPvP haha.

My guild does node wars and rbf. That is what I care about(less about rbf). owPvP means little to nothing to me. When it does, then it does. I knock some dude off his horse and kill his ass, that's that. Bloodlust filled.

See though? It's different for me than it is for you.
I'd be more interested in them doing something about coward guilds having the ability to make the choice to 3v1 mine when we pop up on the map, cause that shit is getting old af. But that's at our own fault, too. Too much pride to be weak and ally with another guild so, we make up for it by losing some wars because others are weak spirited enough to do just that.
It's all a tradeoff.

Edited by War

Posted

Rated 3v3v3 bgs? That's what i'm waiting for.I'll be glad to meet you out there, with my 400 dp  wizard set and 2 other goonies.

I was debunking the rest of your hollow point  regarding me being nothing but a lifeskiller and not having sufficient experience in grinding nor pvp combat.As if because i haven't suffered through the same shit you have, i'm not deserving of whatever you claim you are.
As for you playing half the time I have, good for you. I don't really have enough time to have as much as "I should" in regards to the time I have. That was already stated.
I'm a busy man. Please bring better points to this argument, as i'm soon to declare this a pointless interaction.

Holy shit, I'll just leave it at that I guess. Busy man spouting bullshit and talking big. Links fame that means nothing. Literally that screenshot ment nothing. You might as well have like 4 chars on 56 to get that combat fame. I guess I'll use your advice and switch forum channel as there's literally a scrub called War here karma bombing. At least your advice will work on forums, GL using it in game tho.

Pathethic.

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

Holy shit, I'll just leave it at that I guess. Busy man spouting bullshit and talking big. Links fame that means nothing. Literally that screenshot ment nothing. You might as well have like 4 chars on 56 to get that combat fame. I guess I'll use your advice and switch forum channel as there's literally a scrub called War here karma bombing. At least your advice will work on forums, GL using it in game tho.

Pathethic.

Either you can't arithmetic or you're responding from emotion, because 4 characters at 56 does not = 858 combat fame. Either way, nice try. Bring better arguments.
Big difference between toxic players and people just trying to -----ing grind to keep up.

chrome_2017-03-15_12-02-06.thumb.png.e51lol'd

Edited by War

Posted

PLEASE just give me the DK Canape costume.

Posted

Guild War Declaration Rule Changes.

• Guilds who do not possess a node or a region CAN declare a guild war on any guild.

Well for a PVE Guild like me, thanks, you may have killed some enjoyment of the game, not only do you do nothing for 1 year anniversary of Guilds 

but now we have no non war protection.

well gotta love how this will be exploited now, not sure how you guys don't see it yet...

FML

3 people like this

Posted (edited)

Ima lay it out bro.I perceive it as different for everyone, because it is. In my eyes I don't care much for owPVP, so it's fine for me.
Others expect other flavors of PvP that are not currently in the game and want to CHANGE the way the game works, currently, to suit what they want, even though there are those who are not only fine with it, but don't mind how it currently is.
There is not definitive standard for owPvP. Only what others have experienced and liked.
Personally, I Don't mind this system. Not sure if it's because I am indeed very hard to kill and don't mind going negative or because I just don't care about owPvP haha.

My guild does node wars and rbf. That is what I care about(less about rbf). owPvP means little to nothing to me. When it does, then it does. I knock some dude off his horse and kill his ass, that's that. Bloodlust filled.

See though? It's different for me than it is for you.
I'd be more interested in them doing something about coward guilds having the ability to make the choice to 3v1 mine when we pop up on the map, cause that shit is getting old af. But that's at our own fault, too. Too much pride to be weak and ally with another guild so, we make up for it by losing some wars because others are weak spirited enough to do just that.
It's all a tradeoff.

Let's be more concrete. When I talk about a tradeoff, I talk about how they could for example let the red karma system as it is, but allow red players to defend themselves if someone attacks them without loosing even more karma. 

Or as it has been asked, a cooldown when you're killed in PvP or a respawn point that is not close to where you've been killed. I'm pretty sure you know what I mean, even some little changes would show that they show at least a little interest in PvPers.

Edited by Keagghan

Posted

Once again another great patch :D thanks kakao games.

Posted

Let's be more concrete. 

ooo i like you ;) You know how to argue.

Let's be more concrete. When I talk about a tradeoff, I talk about how they could for example let the red karma system as it is, but allow red players to defend themselves if someone attacks them without loosing even more karma. 

I don't think i'd be opposed to this, as my main worry is for players who really lack the time that players that have it, don't. Most people at saus are way out of the level range and go there for funds anyways. But to counter that arguement, there are many places to level at 54+ or whatever level range. May not be the best as saus, but there are other places that players who can't farm in one area for whatever reason, can go. But still, people were quitting because they felt as if they could not keep up at all, and being constantly destroyed after popping limited exp buffs wasn't helping either. THAT is and has been my problem with the karma system.

Or as it has been asked, a cooldown when you're killed in PvP or a respawn point that is not close to what you've been killed. I'm pretty sure you know what I mean, even some little changes would show that they show at least a little interest in PvPers.

I don't consider owPvPers to be the only PvPers but I understand what you mean. I personally don't have a problem with the current system but I do see where it'd be bothersome for those who are heavily invested in owPvP

Posted

I would love this new valkyrie costume, but wings and horns looks stupid.

•     Horns can be hidden
  •     Wings can not be hidden, there should be option to hide wings or should be in IS version without wings (like in case of kibelius).

Posted (edited)

This has been like this for a very long time. There is nothing actually new here. In fact the note should have been included last week when they actually made changes to guild war declaration costs and this was included on the new tooltip.  Guilds have been getting warred on for months thinking they were protected or the system was bugged but its really just that we never had the actual information about declarations presented to us. 

Edited by Trixologist
1 person likes this

Posted

still no fix to the disconnect problem, feelsgoodman

Posted

This has been like this for a very long time. There is nothing actually new here. In fact the note should have been included last week when they actually made changes to guild war declaration costs and this was included on the new tooltip.  Guilds have been getting warred on for months thinking they were protected or the system was bugged but its really just that we never had the actual information about declarations presented to us. 

thanks