• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Patch Notes - March 15th 2017

260 posts in this topic

Posted

Ey badaboo

Edit: tamer muda quando.

tamer op stop talk pls

Posted

If the guild that declares war has NO territories/nodes, yes it does.

Best patch so far :x

Posted

Are you serious? I DON'T UNDERSTAND WHY THE COOKING COSTUME FOR DARK KNIGHT IS LEFT OUT. TELL ME A REASON WHY IT IS???

Posted

Guessing you didn't reset this after last year eh?

2017-03-15_2006189144.thumb.JPG.1efc4ece

Oh well, not like I give a rats about dyes, or you give a rats about players who've been around for 2 st. patty's days anyway.

For those who are experiencing this issue:
(2 remaining ) when 0 boxes have been purchased during the current event.

Known issue:
If you have bought the related dye-box during last year event, 1 out of 3 is already deducted from the "purchase restriction" counter.

PA is looking for a solution in order to fix it as soon as possible.

Posted

iWuJVQc.thumb.png.b95b344f93cf64d287ced1

BTW CM_Yukimura what will happens with the current wars?

I mean if my guild had a node and some guild declares us but then
we lost our node, what will happen with that war? it will stay declared on us?
it wont care that my guild doesn't have a owned node?

:(

Posted

War Declaration:

- Guilds without territories/nodes CAN declare war to any guilds (no territories/nodes Guilds included)

- Guilds with territories CANNOT declare war to Guilds without territories/nodes

PS: EU servers are back! 

What about the guilds who prefer mainly PvE? =/

I think it would be a bit better if one could protect their guild from War in some way, have a minimum amount of members before you can declare/be declared war...Or have some kind of item that grants you protection from it, be it temporary or not. There are some guilds out there that are pretty small, they would be easy prey, to people who just want to kill for fun.

1 person likes this

Posted

W0000000t plagong for musa~!

Posted (edited)

oh look! yet another slutty outfit for the woman!

come on guys! but the little fella away when your designing new female outfits please? its kinda getting boring.....

Edited by NoMercy

Posted

Wahoo, thanks for the autopathing fix! 

Posted

can we get some maehwa costumes ._. next time please 

1 person likes this

Posted

BTW CM_Yukimura what will happens with the current wars?
I mean if my guild had a node and some guild declares us but then
we lost our node, what will happen with that war? it will stay declared on us?
it wont care that my guild doesn't have a owned node?

:(

The conditions to be eligible for a declaration of war are checked before any war starts.

In the aforementioned case, the war would stay declared against your guild, since you owned a node right "before" the declaration.

Posted

The whole one loyalty is really...irritating for people who like wholesome numbers. cause having 97 loyalty remaining is...fun.

Posted

The whole one loyalty is really...irritating for people who like wholesome numbers. cause having 97 loyalty remaining is...fun.

Oh my dear, thank you.

Now the st. Patricks day event is EXACTLY like it was last year, this was the missing puzzle piece :D

Posted

I wasn't trying to troll.I don't have much time to play, when people start acting a fool i either cc or go somewhere else.
I simply don't have enough time for the other extra shit.
I also don't have enough time for players that outgear me to come into my spot that I have 4 hours a week with and screw up the only time I have to grind.

For people like me, the deterrence of players who are unemployed and have all day to play, thus outgear those who still want to progress and shit on them is great.
Otherwise, what's the point in us working class, paying players that effectively keep staff paid and the game up playing?

A game that isn't making desired profit is a game that won't be running for long.
If your players that create a profit quit, then where is the profit supposed to come from?
Do you think someone logging on for 7-8 hours a day creates a workable profit? Even if it is tens of thousands of players.

Now you are highly exaggerating. People who work and have "lives" can also dedicate 4 5 6 7 8+ hours into this daily, let's not be all black and white. I work 8 hrs daily with 539 AP/DP by being smart about my choices ingame ontop of avg+ rng. And theres many ways to make income irl so you are no special snowflake. The core argument here is that people want an mmorg where progression is rewarded, that power matters. But right now there is a grey area and that is the protection/certain guilds not being able to be declared on (the no exp loss on pk made the game more user friendly for the likes of you). And it hurts when people take advantage of that. But I do see your side and arguments, just not that you claim us "dedicated" players to be no lifers without jobs (and many of the no lifers may even spend lots of money on this game, even more than those who arnt able to play as much/casual/likes to play many mmorpgs at a time).

Posted

Yes!  Somewhat of a bad@ss Valk costume!

Fixed hiwcha in node war and corrected auto path when a guild ping occurs - GREAT fixes!

Nice patch and update!  thank you

Valks got good costumes, but I have to say this one does Top the rest.

Posted

Now you are highly exaggerating. People who work and have "lives" can also dedicate 4 5 6 7 8+ hours into this daily, let's not be all black and white. I work 8 hrs daily with 539 AP/DP by being smart about my choices ingame ontop of avg+ rng. And theres many ways to make income irl so you are no special snowflake. The core argument here is that people want an mmorg where progression is rewarded, that power matters. But right now there is a grey area and that is the protection/certain guilds not being able to be declared on (the no exp loss on pk made the game more user friendly for the likes of you). And it hurts when people take advantage of that. But I do see your side and arguments, just not that you claim us "dedicated" players to be no lifers without jobs (and many of the no lifers may even spend lots of money on this game, even more than those who arnt able to play as much/casual/likes to play many mmorpgs at a time).

Agreed.

Posted

What about the guilds who prefer mainly PvE? =/

I think it would be a bit better if one could protect their guild from War in some way, have a minimum amount of members before you can declare/be declared war...Or have some kind of item that grants you protection from it, be it temporary or not. There are some guilds out there that are pretty small, they would be easy prey, to people who just want to kill for fun.

Because what you suggested can be used for loser guilds like WorldFirst to basically jump into any grind spot regardless of who is there already.  The guild has 8 players and they can be declared on but all of the members are under protection thus causing the player(s) that were previously grinding in the spot to flag on the person that is now invading their grinding spot.  Eventually, karma is going to catch up and the player(s) that were grinding there now have to swap channels or deal with the consequences of this karma griefer.

No, if you want to PvE and you can't defend your spot or prevent PvP through speaking to the player(s) then there are 35 other channels for you to swap to and continue your grind.

Posted (edited)

I wasn't trying to troll.I don't have much time to play, when people start acting a fool i either cc or go somewhere else.
I simply don't have enough time for the other extra shit.
I also don't have enough time for players that outgear me to come into my spot that I have 4 hours a week with and screw up the only time I have to grind.

For people like me, the deterrence of players who are unemployed and have all day to play, thus outgear those who still want to progress and shit on them is great.
Otherwise, what's the point in us working class, paying players that effectively keep staff paid and the game up playing?

A game that isn't making desired profit is a game that won't be running for long.
If your players that create a profit quit, then where is the profit supposed to come from?
Do you think someone logging on for 7-8 hours a day creates a workable profit? Even if it is tens of thousands of players.

How is this related to the "change channel, you crybaby" stance?

Never mind. You've clarified and clarified your stance. By this point if I don't get it, then...who cares. Gonna go make some food.

Edited by Ludakriss

Posted

still waiting for FPS in nodewars/Siege

(no, i don't have a bad pc)

Get a New PC! Pleb Pentium/Athlon users!

kappa

Posted

oh look! yet another slutty outfit for the woman!

come on guys! but the little fella away when your designing new female outfits please? its kinda getting boring.....

Agreed.

Posted

it is over, now 

Posted

Greetings Adventurers,

Found below are the patch notes for this week.  This week the Black Spirit’s Adventure has returned, we have added several Dark Knight costumes, and of course, we celebrate Saint Patrick's Day. The patch this week is ~400 MB.

StTdWL4.png

89kP5S2.png

[Event]

• Black Spirit’s Adventure has returned!

• Roll the dice a maximum of 3 times per day for a chance to receive prizes.

• Event Dates:

• Starting after the maintenance on 3/15/2017

• Ending with maintenance on 4/19/2017

• St. Patrick’s Day Mini Event begins!

• To celebrate St. Patrick’s Day, all players will receive beer on 3/17. Please check your in-game mail on this date to find your delivery of beer!

• What’s Included:

• [Event] Cold Draft Beer (x10)

• [Event] Cold Dark Beer (x10)

* The event rewards will be obtainable from your mail until 3/31 after which the unclaimed mails will be deleted.

• Additional St. Patrick’s Day Celebrations!

• The following item has been added to the Loyalties Shop for 1 Loyalty in celebration of St. Patrick’s Day:

• Green Dye Box Bundle

• Additional Details:

• A limit of a maximum of three purchases per family name of the Green Dye Box Bundle for 1 Loyalty point.

• Event Dates:

• Begins after maintenance on 3/15/207

• Ends with maintenance on 3/22/2017

f6344tD.png

Hidden Content

87XSXJg.png

Hidden Content

PGtvzTc.png

Hidden Content

8Zfu5Lc.png

Hidden Content

What about changing the node war times back to  what they were yes the time changed but node war time should not change the new time is too late for a lot of people who have school or a early job please change this back!

1 person likes this

Posted

Where the fu.. are the DK costumes ? there are non new ones , i want Karlstein ... -.-'

Posted

Where the fu.. are the DK costumes ? there are non new ones , i want Karlstein ... -.-'

you could try waiting, they'll be out eventually lol.

Posted

Bring us Sorceress] Lucy Ann Blanc set pls!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!