• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Lvl 60

24 posts in this topic

Posted

giphy.gif

2 people like this

Posted

Satly i only just hit 59 ;)

Posted

Satly i only just hit 59 ;)

Coze you only grinded the beetles in olvia

Posted (edited)

satly i cant Enter Olivia :P then maybe i Will be 60

Edited by Zepit

Posted

Lol, omw to 59, but after getting one character to 60, this is the definition of pain

1 person likes this

Posted

I wish i could play more. Im only 57.10

#Feelsbadman

Posted

57 and its enough!! until awakening ofc :D

Posted

Stopped at 56, after watching the DK awakening I can't play the reg weapon for some reason.

1 person likes this

Posted

going for 60 with no awakening is fcking aids lol.

Just get 58-59.  Then grind to 60 after awakening.  I am 58.32 now, and already im like meh.

Posted

Try doing it on a normal channel where you don't get the exp bonus of Olivia - now that sucks!  I love my DK but it's so painful to level right now that I may go back to my Witch.

Posted

56 is where im staying until they raise the softcap again.  I'll be fine with this just as i was fine staying 50 until they raised it.

Chasing 60 with the caps set to hard-grind-mode is a young man's game, you can all run full pelt up the mountain, i prefer to walk.

2 people like this

Posted (edited)

I'd say go for 60 if you have nothing better to do, but I'd assume that with DK awakening we will get Kamasilve. Apparently it's much easier to hit 60/61 there.

I'd focus on gearing up so that you can actually grind in the new content.

Edited by Jeziorspz
1 person likes this

Posted

I'd say go for 60 if you have nothing better to do, but I'd assume that with DK awakening we will get Kamasilve. Apparently it's much easier to hit 60/61 there.

I'd focus on gearing up so that you can actually grind in the new content.

Yes exactly, I hit 57 and decided to stack frags and work on other things to pass the time. It's too cringy to grind while not awakened.

Posted

My dk is sitting at 56 waiting for awakening .. can't bother leveling it more without it.

Posted

My dk is sitting at 56 waiting for awakening .. can't bother leveling it more without it.

The thing is... At lvl 59, you get most awakening skills.

At lvl 56 you barely have any skills and they are at base, where as at lvl 59 you have all flows but one and you have 3 skilles maxed out :)

At this time I don't see many DK's grinding anymore, but when awakening comes out, it would only benefit one to have lvl 59 for these skills and flows.

Posted

The thing is... At lvl 59, you get most awakening skills.

At lvl 56 you barely have any skills and they are at base, where as at lvl 59 you have all flows but one and you have 3 skilles maxed out :)

At this time I don't see many DK's grinding anymore, but when awakening comes out, it would only benefit one to have lvl 59 for these skills and flows.

not having all the skills wont matter at 56 with awakening it will be faster grinding than without. It doesnt need all skills max to farm pirates/sausans

Posted (edited)

Nah, went back to my witch and started grinding to 58 on that. Mostly because I just can't handle this class pre-awakening, apparently. Just not enjoying it anymore. So I'll pick up from 56 when it comes out, with a kzarka, dandelion, and nouver. Though I'm still skeptical about whether or not I'm going to give the dande to the DK or not. More PVE videos are required so that I can gauge whether or not I can enjoy the grind. Sorc grinding is fast but a pain. Witch grinding is quick and easy. Not sure what to expect from the DK just yet.

Edited by Xialoh

Posted

not having all the skills wont matter at 56 with awakening it will be faster grinding than without. It doesnt need all skills max to farm pirates/sausans

Of course it matters. Higher skill rank = higher damage. You are right, with good stats, still, you will be able to grind pirates but the main things are the flows.

Posted

I've gotten my DK to 59lvl with 5%... it's goddamn painful doe. Slowly starting to hate pirates again... lol. So many griefers, karma bombers and other trash.

Posted

lvl 60 1337 sp already 

gonna wait awakening before i invest more 

1 person likes this

Posted

57 here but getting close to 58! i want to prepare for the awakening so leveling is a must for me. 

Posted

Hit 60 yesterday.  Really hope awakening is this coming wed.

Posted

lvl 60 1337 sp already 

gonna wait awakening before i invest more 

hardcore as always

Posted

Eh, 56.55 right now. My only objective is to hit 57 before awakening comes out so that I have that super important flow ability >_>. Then I will actually semi enjoy the grind, with a TRI or TET dande and awakening quality clears.

And even then I'm only shooting for 59. Soft cap's gonna have to go up before I ever see the light of 60. 100 hours? Screw that.